• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shit so many drug raids today. The FBI made a fake messaging app for crimminals and now doing world wide raids including here

Wow man the gabapentin finally took full effect after most of the day of feeling anxious and shitty, and the clonidine too I guess, I felt so tired that I laid down and it almost felt like sleep was an entity that forcibly overtook me. Slept through some work calls and now I am feeling so damn tired it's crazy. Just had some caffeine and a tiny piece of adderall because I have to finish work and then to to band practice. I'll tell you, I have never before had the problem of finding it hard to NOT sleep during opiate withdrawal. usually I am driven insane by bot being able to sleep no matter what.

buzz i would avoid 5meo dmt. Its so powerful even people without other issues can be heavily destabilized for months on end
I am aware, I'm a drug fanatic first and foremost, I want to know you know, been reading about the drug since I started all this.
I'm pretty sure I do still lack tripping experience, and for sure life experience. I can tell I have issues fully letting go, and I am sure I forcefully hide things from myself even when tripping. It'll come with time I hope. I play it safe and by the rules by dosing mostly phenethylamines which are controllable and even accounting for dose much less strong.

You know what I don't like, all this whitespace if you post without quoting something. Completely unnecessary and posts look much cleaner without excessive amounts of whitespace.
I'll complain to the right people about it, it's been bugging me for so long, going as far as doing little tests to fix it, because if you quote something all is good and there's no whitespace.

the amount of ANOM raids going on is crazy as fuck. I have been hearing constant police sirens for the last 12 hours busting people over the city

hmm mabye i should stay away because there is kilos laying around of this stuff and its easy to even get ounces of it for cheap.
This kind of situation is exceedingly dangerous as more BLers than I can name used this as an opportunity to go completely off the rails.

Won't lie I was catching up on this thread and reading your mephedrone posts with growing anticipation of getting to read your thoights on your first time and then wait and see how your ideas of trying it once would treat you in the coming days and weeks.

take this the wrong way (and hell I'm a downer addict, who am I to say anything...) but why is your answer to everything, "I'm gonna take a break from LSD, then I'm gonna take LSD, then I'm gonna take a break from it, then I'm gonna take lots again."? It just doesn't seem healthy from an outside perspective :( <3
Maybe you're content with that, and if so, forgive my assumptions; but to me it just seems like another form of drug addiction. When I was tripping psilacetin two or three times a week last year, it was definitely chasing a dragon. It was an addiction and eventually it slapped me in the face so hard that I'm very disinterested in tripping on it any time soon.

I think it's time that many of us here stop swapping one addiction for another, and start trying to actually live. Every time I quit something I swap it for booze, or opioids, or cannabis, or extra benzos on top of my medicinal doses, or psychedelics... and I'm beginning to realize that it's slowly eroding my ability to enjoy just about anything without being on something.

Wishing you (and everyone here) well <3
Agree with all this.

This...
yeah got to be careful with women dosing mdma.
...and this
They can overheat faster than men.
made me lol irl cause that wasn't the first thing that came to mind when I heard "got to be careful with women on MDMA."
I've been really meaning to try 5-MeO-DMT for real, but I'm honestly scared of serious lasting consequences or psychosis, I feel like if any drug could do me in again, it's this one. I'm not in the mood to ask a friend either to tripsit me for it, they don't understand sadly.
I very much enjoyed 5-MeO-DMT as I mention probably too much, to the possible boredom of all. I don't know your psych history but if it is positive for serious psychosis or mania then there is reason to be concerned. Some on the other hand would claim the trip could be therapeutic. Often these things are intertwined, and that's actually a great danger—the feelings of holiness, of oneness, etc. which people rhapsodize about for this chemical can actually lend themselves to psychotic or manic decompensation. The neurochemical process isn't understood but even simply on a psychological level due to how grandiose it all feels.
shit so many drug raids today. The FBI made a fake messaging app for crimminals and now doing world wide raids including here
Hahaha. This makes me a terrible person possibly but that made me crack just a little smile. One must appreciate good game well played by whichever team.
the amount of ANOM raids going on is crazy as fuck. I have been hearing constant police sirens for the last 12 hours busting people over the city
What did he mean by this?

Last edited:
FBI made this fake app called ANOM it was invite only by other crimminals so it spread over the world its been active since 2018. Now they rolling up the operation world wide. Im a bit worried i hope no one i knew was using it.

FBI made this fake app called ANOM it was invite only by other crimminals so it spread over the world its been active since 2018. Now they rolling up the operation world wide. Im a bit worried i hope no one i knew was using it.
Sounds like a seriously embarrassing way to get busted if you're actually a major criminal. But I guess a lot of those were using this clever little app? Where is people's sense? A doofus move like that could be expected from a high school senior selling eighths in sandwich baggies, surely people know better than to use this kind of thing? Safer alternatives abound but are painful to use and require a modicum of tech competence I guess in addition to sense. Rarer confluence of qualities than one would like I guess.

apparently they are reporting 3.3 tons of drugs were seized in australia from this. Will be intrestring to see the final numbers. Huge arrests through europe. Many arrested in holland and belgium.

Maybe it is evolutionary. Natural selection to breed "a better class of criminal." Will be curious to see the ripple effects and if it has any impact on the end user.

well here they only caught 8 kg of meth lmao. Sounds like they just caught idiots at the low end trying to be big players.

No Chinese triads arrested only dumb as meth head motorcycle gangs who smoke to much of their own product and got paranoid and downloaded the first app they googled lol.

Probably not much, they always like to make big deals out of all these things, numbers (including weight) cranked up by weighing every stupid thing to then bring it to the media as some major victory.
well here they only caught 8 kg of meth lmao. Sounds like they just caught idiots at the low end trying to be big players.

Fitting video
Even here there are police twitter and facebook accounts posting their drug busts, it's mad, about two weeks ago they caught some dudes with 15g of weed and 100 bucks.

I very much enjoyed 5-MeO-DMT as I mention probably too much, to the possible boredom of all. I don't know your psych history but if it is positive for serious psychosis or mania then there is reason to be concerned. Some on the other hand would claim the trip could be therapeutic. Often these things are intertwined, and that's actually a great danger—the feelings of holiness, of oneness, etc. which people rhapsodize about for this chemical can actually lend themselves to psychotic or manic decomposition. The neurochemical process isn't understood but even simply on a psychological level due to how grandiose it all feels.
Yes I have issues, probably bipolar, but without true mania, I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place if I weren't hypomanic right now. I know myself, I'll try it at some point, it's either that or throwing/giving them away. I'll be prepared if I ever do it. I have had a psychotic episode induced by acid, it got aborted by serious amounts of IM antipsychotics. I have sort of unfinished business in that state, it is crazy to say this, and I am aware that it's dangerous, but there'll be a day where I return to there and get the chance to fully resolve it. I wish I could find some sort of writing on this.
The most I could find is this (Stanislav Grof):
Well basically if you have a situation where the unconscious opens on a very deep level and these contents start surfacing, and it becomes uncomfortable and you apply tranquilizers at this point, it tends to sort of freeze the process mainly, and effectively prevent a kind of a resolution of this. This is the same in psychedelic states. The worst thing that you can do to people having a bad trip is to give them tranquilizers because many of the so called bad trips, if they are properly handled, are supported while it’s happening, you know so they cannot do anything to themselves or to others while this is happening, then in most instances they end with radical breakthroughs.
The state itself is very unpleasant for the person who is clearing a very difficult aspect of themselves, so if it’s allowed to run it can be completed and integrated, it will be a major healing event. And if you apply tranquilizers you might reach a situation where it’s too late, it’s too close to the surface and too much is happening, you will not be able to really push it back deep enough into the unconscious. And so you might have to keep people on maintenance doses, and every time you start reducing the dosage that stuff will be coming back. So you kind of freeze it. You prevent effective resolution. And of course people are on tranquilizers for many years and you’re running the risk of side effects, irreversible neurological damage, actual addiction to some tranquilizers.
But I cannot access/find the full article.
It is of course a bad idea to really search it out, but if it would 'happen again' I'm at peace with that and myself.

No Chinese triads arrested only dumb as meth head motorcycle gangs who smoke to much of their own product and got paranoid and downloaded the first app they googled lol.
I read this in the Dowager Countess voice.
Probably not much, they always like to make big deals out of all these things, numbers (including weight) cranked up by weighing every stupid thing to then bring it to the media as some major victory.

Fitting video
Even here there are police twitter and facebook accounts posting their drug busts, it's mad, about two weeks ago they caught some dudes with 15g of weed and 100 bucks.

Yes I have issues, probably bipolar, but without true mania, I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place if I weren't hypomanic right now. I know myself, I'll try it at some point, it's either that or throwing/giving them away. I'll be prepared if I ever do it. I have had a psychotic episode induced by acid, it got aborted by serious amounts of IM antipsychotics. I have sort of unfinished business in that state, it is crazy to say this, and I am aware that it's dangerous, but there'll be a day where I return to there and get the chance to fully resolve it. I wish I could find some sort of writing on this.
The most I could find is this (Stanislav Grof):

But I cannot access/find the full article.
It is of course a bad idea to really search it out, but if it would 'happen again' I'm at peace with that and myself.

This is a perspective that exists. Grof trained as a Freudian psychoanalyst, mind you, and this informs his suggestion, and a lot of the other expressions of the same perspective are mystical in nature. The idea being that bad trips can actually be positively integrative when rode out. Now, there is no feeling quite like emerging from a bad experience and feeling cleansed. But this is not the same as actually healing. More likely, horror trips can induce PTSD symptoms, not to mention the more abstract existential anxiety that drug experimentation can bring out in some people. And this can be long lasting, and probably worse if the experience itself is longer lasting, versus being aborted with a quick jab of Ativan.

The use of actual antipsychotics, though, in the management of bad psychedelic experiences, is a bit controversial. Benzos usually do the trick and with rather less brute force, although the problem with them is possible disinhibition. Leary's recommendation of 50mg Thorazine IM can still be counted on (in a person who is antipsychotic-naive, tolerance would force you to jack up the dose, perhaps considerably.) But 1-2mg Ativan for a person who is less far gone can be just as good. And that can possibly help the person ride out the trip. Not just letting him do it without any pharmacological assistance. The idea that just because you're under the influence of another drug you can't do trauma processing or whatever is a totally bogus one, and tinged with a somewhat metaphysical approach to psychedelics.

im glad i had a sitter and antipsychotics on hand when i lost my mind on my darkest ever trip years back. Though it just sedated me inside my own mind and had me locked to the floor it was better than running around outside screaming. That gave me intense ptsd. took three years to intergate it but now i understand why i freaked out and the trauma i relived that night that i tried to run from.

I’ve had some of my best trips with the addition of benzos. Too much can really kill it but a small dose when not tolerant can really bring you back to an even keel.

You sure know a lot about a lot of things SKL.
More likely, horror trips can induce PTSD symptoms, not to mention the more abstract existential anxiety that drug experimentation can bring out in some people. And this can be long lasting, and probably worse if the experience itself is longer lasting, versus being aborted with a quick jab of Ativan.
This is true and I agree. I will go as far as to say that I will never advocate for open use of psychedelics.
The idea that just because you're under the influence of another drug you can't do trauma processing or whatever is a totally bogus one, and tinged with a somewhat metaphysical approach to psychedelics.
I also agree, but I got held down roughly for a long time and got knocked out by a high dose of haldol for 7 hours. Psychosis is a state of pure madness, but I would've gotten there on my own, now it's this open wound that I think of every day. If I were smart I would never use another drug again, but I won't, not yet. A combination of too much hunger for new things and a massive ego.
I will continue to use psychedelics, sparingly that is, tripping every two weeks does nobody any good, and I'm ready to face consequences for it, and I will face them, if there ever are any.

Now, this is not a good look for any regular poster on a drug forum that loves to talk about his own and others (future) psychedelic experiences, I am aware. Whatever would happen on a potential 5-MeO-DMT trip, I could never tell without possible eye frowning. But luckily it's only ourselves that we have to look in the eye at the end of the day.

That gave me intense ptsd. took three years to intergate it but now i understand why i freaked out and the trauma i relived that night that i tried to run from.
Do you get flashbacks still when tripping? My flashbacks are intense, I don't think I can ever safely trip on lysergamides again, I probably will sometime in the next 50 years but certainly not in the foreseeable future. See this is the thing, psychotic breaks are not that uncommon when it comes to psychedelics, many have kept on tripping and kept on being fine. I am fine and don't have PTSD, but I do think of it often.

Whatever would happen on a potential 5-MeO-DMT trip
With all due respect to proper harm reduction practices and "exclusion criteria", you are probably overthinking this one and the rather meta nature of that can bring its own problems, as will thinking too much about that, on and on in a cycle. It's a drug. A powerful one, but nothing more than another drug in a lifestyle that's about nothing if it's not about pharmaceutical variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.