• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up not doing my 2c-p yesterday was too tired; just plugged a little 6 mg dose of mxe for a little warm cozy feeling and to enhance the cannabis so I'd cut back of the dabbing

Think I might plug the 5-7mgs of 2c-p I have already weighted out from yesterday pretty shortly then will add some mxe a bit later to help me enter the dream realm.

Nice :) glad you're enjoying that wonderful drug

6-7mg plugged should be a full dose, enjoy :) I was very surprised at how friendly and blissfully dreamy it felt

Does anyone have experience doing little bumps of 4-AcO-DMT?

I'm 2 tall boys, 10 mg dexadrine, 20 mg of edible THC, and 1 mg of etizolam deep so far, and have been toying with the idea of a light dose of 4-AcO-DMT, but don't wanna deal with the lengthy come up. Figured a microdose might be convenient via insufflation.

Pretty much all my drugs today have been in minor doses spread out. It's been nice. The house is clean, studying is done and it's almost time to veg out and play Oblivion. I also haven't touched 4-AcO-DMT in quite a while, and still have never hit the 20 mg mark yet. Been busy with other experiments

Going to get some edibles in a few days to help with this mdma comedown. I have zero tolerance i just hope i don't get to much anxiety on weed i only smoked once this year on some ketamine. Going to probably start with half the edible and see how it goes. It been a long time since i even ate a edible probably been two years.

I only wish i could bring back the days where cannabis didn't give me anxiety though edibles for me usually just sent my ass to sleep for the next 14-16 hours. I just want something to get high on that gets rid of this headache for a few days til the mdma hangover passes.

Ffs, I just got home from up north. Put in like 700km of movement on the day. Got to chill at a really quiet bay off Georgian Bay at a provincial park that was open for day use and absolutely empty but for me. It was the best. <3

It's almost midnight now and I just got in so I'm going to save the kombucha for tomorrow.

10 mg of 4-AcO-DMT was a lot more intense insufflated than I expected.

Into a pretty good ++ vergeing on +++. Definitely would not have thought about driving for 3 hrs or so.

Jurassic world was AMAZING haha. Best cinematic experience I've had in a while

Last edited:
Niiiiiice. Such a good game.

I went full asshole and got Umbra at level 5. The vampires are such a problem with the North American GOTY edition.

For one, they're a bitch to kill normally, but secondly, vampirism can't be cured via a game glitch that ONLY PS3 is stuck with because of lack of updates. So you gotta play in constant vigilance of this game glitch and save extra files often.

Still, a very all consuming game. I wish portal and portal 2 were bigger games in terms of the number of maps and puzzles you get to solve.

Also, I wish Fable wasn't so damn short.

All great game designs except their lack of game length. Oblivion is the biggest time commitment I've subscribed to since my recent academic pursuits. Although its more "here and there" than training and studying. Still a great time filler

I only wish i could bring back the days where cannabis didn't give me anxiety though edibles for me usually just sent my ass to sleep for the next 14-16 hours. I just want something to get high on that gets rid of this headache for a few days til the mdma hangover passes.

Maybe try low dose Kratom with coffee and a lot of water if you have access @ about 1.25 - 1.5 g? It's great for morning after / days after. Little bit of a boost and a little bit analgesic. Nice easy going mix. Also, 2 - 3 grams hits a nice middle ground thats hsrd to compare to functionally. You can get a lot of laborious physical labor done on 2 - 3 grams with a coffee.

Honokiol is also a great cannabinoid / GABA agonist, bit much less recreational. More like a "nutraceutical". Very much helps with edgyness. Example; take the edge off, makes life feel a little more harmonious. Bit of an anxiolytic.

Also, purported antitumor effect, although I'm a skeptic of many things. Take all claims wigh a grain of salt and form your own consensus.

I've had positive experiences.

Last edited:
Also.... pregabalin. If you just wanted to get fucked up with no other motives for the day. Takes the edge off of life pretty aggressively.

^ Ty for that, I do find a lot of good music from y'all posting stuff in this thread. :)

I wonder if its possible to jump timelines on a breakthrough dose of a heavy psychedelic like LSD. In 2017 i got into a reddit of dimension jumping didn't really believe it at the start but thought it couldn't hurt to use 10 mins of time a day trying it out. Til i literally hopped dimensions and the scars on my hand switched hands that lead me almost to the psych ward i was using heavy stimulants psychedelics and cannabis and i had one episode on stimulants where i thought i almost got possessed by some demonic forces. But this shit was next level for about 8 months i was stuck in a different timeline or dimension i originated from about to lose my mind i tried so hard to get back to my original reality everything was a bit different people just acted different slight personality differences. I managed to make it back and the scars ended up in their original places and the dimension number was back to what i knew it when i first started.
Woah. Would love to hear more details on this. Have some doubts that even if it is possible to jump timelines, or just into another branch of the universal quantum wavefunction, it's possible to do this in any deliberate or meaningful way in a manner which doesn't just end up getting you committed in whatever timeline you find yourself in or cause some other huge personal inconvenience... but wouldn't rule it out, would love to hear more details, again.

That reminds me of a really interesting short story I read recently, "Anxiety is the Dizziness of Freedom" (itself also a very true quote), from a collection of short sci-fi-ish stories, Exhalation by Ted Chiang, if any of y'all are into reading that kind of stuff.

Also.... pregabalin. If you just wanted to get fucked up with no other motives for the day. Takes the edge off of life pretty aggressively.
Hah, yeah, pregabalin is pretty stupifying, out of all the gabapentinoids it's the worst, I think, I hoped it might be similar to phenibut in not being too cognitively incapacitating but found out this not to be the case after taking it a few times on days where in fact, I did have other motives which mostly ended up not being achieved. I think gabapentin is not quite as bad IIRC although I've only used that a few times... maybe still more cognitively disabling than phenibut though.

Anyway, in other news... I did some 3-MeO-PCE yesterday expecting it to be much like 3-MeO-PCP but found it to be surprisingly clearheaded. I actually ended up going through 50mg over the course of the day, I don't know if I had some weak stuff, or perhaps had an immediate NMDA tolerance as I had done a little ketamine earlier and the day before... also I have had some doubts about my source of this stuff, I THINK it is 3-MeO-PCE but it's possible it's another 3-x-PCx, still trying to clear that up. I think I would have been able to tell if it was 3-HO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCP though and I didn't think it was either of those. But anyway, I don't know if it's just me but it seemed to be the most lucid and un-psychotic variation of the x-PCx family that I've tried... assuming it is indeed what I think it is... is that just me or has anyone else experienced the same?

Phenibut makes a great baseline for literally any and every psychedelic. It doesn't dull the trip at all, but instead just brings out the positivity, euphoria and light. Phenibut is in my top echelon of drugs, it's so good, it provides a wonderful baseline for anything, including just a regular functional day, and also including any other drug.

Not sure I can buy this in the UK, how much do people take before tripping?

I want to trip but I find the anxiety on come up hard to get past so it causes a bad trip
and I've been known to get stuck in a thought loop when my ex kept asking what was wrong but I didn't know, maybe he was stuck in a loop of asking me what's wrong lol

Dosage of phenibut varies pretty widely, but a gram or so is generally what ends up working for people. Also it takes like 5 hours to come on fully, that's important to know if you do end up getting some. People think it couldn't possibly be working and redose a couple of times and then it hits and they had too much and feel like shit.

So if I do find some take a gram 5 hours before the acid?

Any other other tips for a good trip without anxiety and thought loops and shit?

I've not took acid much because of this but I've got hold of a blotter and am going to wait till I'm in the right frame of mind, ha yeah might be a while I need to come off my antidepressant first and get my sleep back on track lol

So I'm finding out as much as I can and keeping some knock out pills to hand incase it goes tits up lol

Fucking hell I love me some white on white. I'd heard much about it before now, and didn't know how much was hype. But holy hell this is nice, swirling purple tinged visuals coming down already. Not sure what it's from, but I'm feeling quite talkative, at least in this format.

Nice, white on white is just the term for unmarked plain white LSD blotter, but certainly good LSD is awesome. :) Enjoy.

So if I do find some take a gram 5 hours before the acid?

Any other other tips for a good trip without anxiety and thought loops and shit?

I've not took acid much because of this but I've got hold of a blotter and am going to wait till I'm in the right frame of mind, ha yeah might be a while I need to come off my antidepressant first and get my sleep back on track lol

So I'm finding out as much as I can and keeping some knock out pills to hand incase it goes tits up lol

Having a benzo on hand for if things get out of hand is good, even just knowing you have the option can be good for preventing too much anxiety. Other than that, having things to do, good music, being out in nature if possible... these are good things.

Also, try phenibut on its own first, get a feel for it, make sure you find the proper dose.

Status
Not open for further replies.