• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! A word of advice: if they ask you to join the club... don't. ;)

But for real, don't. There's been too much of that.

My friend had a 6 speed Maxima. I've only ever had manuals, too. I feel in love with the first Acura, it was a black 91 Integra with automatic seatbelts. I wasn't planning on driving stick and I was 16 and had just gotten my license, but I learned and after killing it about a hundred times in the first 2 weeks I've never regretted it.

I've had two autos and two manuals, currently driving a 2000 Miata LS 5-speed. Used to drive a Subaru legacy wagon and I absolutely loved that car, though it was auto 4-speed and got shit highway mileage imo. Spent many a times camping in the back of it lol. Before that I had a 240sx hatchback that was SR20det swapped and a blast to drive. Wrecked it though... One of the saddest days of my life. And my first car was an old Mitsubishi montero sport. It was alright but it was probably the least rewarding of the four cars I've driven over the years. I'd say the Subaru was my favorite for sheer quality of craftsmanship. I'd like to sell the miata and maybe get a wrx when I can afford it.

wohoo I'm 27
Happy birthday xam :)

I've had two autos and two manuals, currently driving a 2000 Miata LS 5-speed. Used to drive a Subaru legacy wagon and I absolutely loved that car, though it was auto 4-speed and got shit highway mileage imo. Spent many a times camping in the back of it lol. Before that I had a 240sx hatchback that was SR20det swapped and a blast to drive. Wrecked it though... One of the saddest days of my life. And my first car was an old Mitsubishi montero sport. It was alright but it was probably the least rewarding of the four cars I've driven over the years. I'd say the Subaru was my favorite for sheer quality of craftsmanship. I'd like to sell the miata and maybe get a wrx when I can afford it.

Happy birthday xam :)

Nice man that's the SR20DET is a great engine! I wanted a Legacy GT but their so rare to find for sale in this area. I traded my WRX for 5 speed Subaru outback sport and some cash. Loved that car but I also wrecked it.

Should have got a OWI to be honest. I was wasted off Jack Daniel's and decided to drive home at 4am on New Years Day. Ended crashing into a guard rail and spinning out. Got out and changed that tire so fast lol. Then slowly took all the back roads home. Car was totaled but engine and tranny weren't damaged so just sold it for parts.

Well, been needing to get back off the phenibut, but I've been stuck on every other day for a while. I ordered some gabapentin, thinking it would at least cover a lot of the withdrawal as part of its mechanism of action is shared by phenibut. So today is normally a phenibut day but I just took 900mg of gabapentin and an hour or so later, I literally just feel fine, even ever so slightly good. Works better than I expected. :)

Gabapentin is lovely, I've been taking it daily for 10 years.

Was curious about everyone's thoughts on 2C-G

From what I've been reading it sounds like something really worth while. Long duration but i actually enjoy that personally. It's unscheduled in the states.

I have always wanted to try 2C-G and its other 2C-G-X cousins. It's unique in the 2C series because instead of just something at the 4th position, it has something at the 3 AND 4 positions. In the case of 2C-G, it's 2 methyls. Really interesting stuff, I've never once seen it available.

The entire 3,4-disubstituted 2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine realm is brutally underexplored. I wonder why? Maybe 2C-G and 2C-G-X's overlong durations make it seem like a poor avenue of research.

I think it was probably the durations... 20-30 hours? One of them was 36-48 hours if I recall. SO LONG. Too long, really. But I still wish it was more explored. There are tons of possibilities there, and who knows, maybe some real gems with lesser duration, too. Some of the comments of people trialing 2C-G and its cousins are quite promising (though all mention they last too long).

Yes they do have long durations. But i noticed in the commentaries that they mentioned going to sleep partway through and waking up still tripping. I may have misunderstood but if this is the case, i wouldnt mind having scattered sleep and waking up in a phethylamine trip. Id just make sure to take this when i have a couple days off. I just really wish they would start producing some of these more rare 2C-x. I just really miss the widespread availability, all those 2C-EF reports got the wheels turning. Believe me its wonderful that so many Tryptamines and Lysergamides are being produced, it would just be nice to have a new 2C-x to research. It's been quite a few years, i gave the last of my 2C-I to Laika. This was probably 6 months before that big ban.

We tripped one night on it together and then i traded the rest. Think I dipped into the bag 4 or 5 times, started with a 250mg sample. He took like 15mgs sublingually, it must have burned his tongue.

Think i was already on 25mgs when he got there, fun night. That's a real sparkly and bright trip, nice and energetic.

~Charlie

Last edited:
I know man, I wish 2C-EF was being made, and 2C-TFM, and some of the 2C-G series. Back in the day the 2C-Xs were the popular ones. 2C-EF sounds like pure gold. I really want to try DOEF, too, I bet it's great.

Well the WRX didnt work out. Cracked front windshield. 3 inch cat back exhaust just didnt sound good along with the price and mileage. And all he could tell me about the car is he bought it in another state. No service documents. I see an engine rebuild in it's near future. No thanks.

It's all good, I'll keep looking:)

Well the WRX didnt work out. Cracked front windshield. 3 inch cat back exhaust just didnt sound good along with the price and mileage. And all he could tell me about the car is he bought it in another state. No service documents. I see an engine rebuild in it's near future. No thanks.

It's all good, I'll keep looking:)
I spend far too much of my time day dreaming on craigslist looking at sports cars throughout my state. Can't afford any of them lol. Only afforded the Miata cause it was a bit run down and 2800 bucks. The soft top is starting to get pretty worn and one of the latches doesn't lock well, so even though I have it running reliably I'll likely have to spend 500 or so to get a replacement top this year >.> maybe I can finally get one that has the right connections for the window defogger (the guy before me replaced it with the wrong year model, it technically fits but I can't use the defogger).

Yo I'm glad I had a xanax bar packed in my work bag tonight cuz I got HEATED. Weve been short staffed because people are choosing to injure themselves for a couple extra dollars/hour(incentived). So all of us who do our work correctly get fucked over with 10 hour days for months at a time.

Get this shit so I come and it's like holy fuck there's 23 people here with 26,000 peices of work. Usually we do 30-34000 a night with 18-19 people. We gotta spend 30 minutes stretching solely on the fact that all these people are getting hurt.

Stretching is good but over stretching before actually physically working does not lower your chances of injury. Stretching is most beneficial when done AFTER strenuous physical activity. Fact.

Anyways he gives a long speech about how were all a team and we need to man up and do our jobs correctly and all that. Literally 5 minutes after this I go in the freezer. And a dude who I watched create the damage and just leave it on the floor. All while I watch all these people going by like they don't see the mess the dude in front of him made. So I literally yell out dudes name "Dont worry I pick up after your bitch ass!"

He comes to my like what's the problem. I say you're the fucking problem bruh. You just care about your paycheck you don't give a shit about any else. Say something or swing bitch. Just remember you gotta clock out at some point...

He really got shook after that lol. Like my bad bro I'll clean that. I say nah you make your money big dog. I'll do your job for you. Big ass smile on my face.

So I take the damage product to the manager like yo somebody broke this case open and just left it in the middle of the floor. Didnt say no names. Real teamwork huh there boss?

I feel bad cuz I wasn't trying to take it out on him or nothing I was just in that fuck it attitude. He's a real cool dude, they basically brought him in to completely fix a fucked up system that was in place before he got there.

Lol so lucky I bit my tounge till break. Popped that bar and was relaxed the rest of the night.

And I'm not trying like im the big dude on the block lol. I'm super laid back. It was just the perfect storm situation.

Last edited:
That's a strange policy, to pay people more if they get hurt. Seems obvious people would try to abuse that...

Hey have you been here before with a different name? Your name makes me wonder...

How's life Bluelight PD Social Thread... Ethereal, Bizarre, Dirty with a side of Gnar Gnar, maybe Sixto Rodriguez, the Sugar man himself playing guitar? (If you've never seen the movie "Searching For Sugar Man or heard of Rodriguez and like old 60's-70s psychedelic music, give it a watch it's an incredible story) I've never posted in here before although I was previously instructed to years back during the MXE days for being a topic drifter and non listener. I finally found it. I was reading some old posts the other day, bored, and realized that I used to claim I was going to write a book in some fashion or another about good ole Maxine... I'm glad I never tried or did, but I realized looking in my closet that I have probably 100+ 2-3 subject notebooks FULL of Poetry, Philosophy, Stories, Songs, so much spontaneous Disco art and creation - but I had and still have not many ideas of what to do with it.

So I went to the Words Forum here on BL and started a Dissociative Poetry thread for Weirdos. I'd would be legitimately psyched if anyone who likes to write would take the time to post words you've written of any type, style, length or concept - or even favorite trippy concepts, philosophies, stories that the nature of the adventure is poetic. I don't know, anything that inspires you. I'm going to start using some of the down time that I have right now to start posting my favorite art from the past 7-8 years. It's a damn large suitcase fulled of the known and unknown. If you like to read Poetry, As an Artist and Human Being any feedback is much appreciated and I'm always interested in chatting with like minded individuals and working on what I like to call "Postal Service (the EDM group) " type art projects. Canvas exchanges, Music.... I turn 35 this year, and while I feel like I'm 21 - I seriously don't have any interesting humans left to chill with or make art with where I live so I'm trying to find a way to still enjoy the spark that creating random art projects with friends or strangers alike can be. I've been a visual artist for 16 years now, I've only been writing since 2011/2012. Opinions are appreciated.

I was diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Order this past summer (I always thought I was Schizophrenic) and they started giving me Dextroamphetamine to help with the disassociation. I actually feel comfortable talking to people and being social for the first time in my entire life... but I don't know how socialize. That may sound really stupid, but I'm like a kid at a best a teenager in that regard. I'm actually really content being alone and living in my own world that I've formed over the years, I travel it and understand the quirks well - but I've stayed inside long enough, it's time to come out of my shell and somehow I've got to learn. I have so much that I finally want to share with actual people, I'm still trying to figure how to not bother or annoy anyone while attempting to grow as an individual. Anyone that's ever dealt with this, I'm super open to advice on this topic. I'm also kind of just thinking in text right now - this disorder makes for no bullshit, if you aren't a cop or snitch I've live a really unique and interesting life with stories that, who knows maybe everyone who parties has crazy stories, I guess to end this rant - if my posts seem fucked, take 2 mins to tell me why. I've never been a part of any community before, social or otherwise since I was 16-18 and was coming up skateboarding. I don't fit in anywhere or with anyone where I live. I don't know who I could relate to more than Psychedelic Enthusiasts or the mentally "ill" which is just perspective. I've always valued BL since I first found out about it, I feel like this is a good place to start.

Peace to everyone. Back to your normally scheduled programming. I know how lame this makes me sound in every way a failure as a human since we're all social creatures by nature. I'm not slow or a dummy in any way - I'm just severely out of touch. I'm very aware of myself, and what people generally think, I've been fucked with consistently during my life. I reach out to and try and help anyone that I can, my only request is don't mistake seeking knowledge and wanting to better oneself for being lonely - there are other people in my brain that used to be enemies who are now friends, I have friends in a way.

What do people do nowadays other than watch Netflix? No one does cool shit anymore where I live. It's a bummer. This question is for anyone. I don't understand what people who aren't artists or play sports/ride bikes do with their free time other than drink or go to the bar. Thank You.

Hey there Mr. Meowfish :)

This PD social right here is probably where most of my posts over the years have been. I'd always loved to be able to express myself with people that understand. I have this burning need and desire to share about the psychedelic experience. This isn't something I like to do with the normal non-trippy people I come across. People are very judgemental of drug users in general, even if your successful and have a better job than they do!!!

Alas I come to Bluelight and actually share the real me. My girlfriend doesn't like to hear about the alphabetical soup of drugs I've used and are fascinated with constantly either. I'm also a visual artist like yourself and though I haven't drawn in a long time I still have work from the past. Just bought a collection of these ultra-fine point what lies I like to use. Was planning on taking a light dose of shrooms soon and starting a new project.

In my downtime I play my Nintendo Switch usually, getting a copy of Dead Cells in the mail tonight. I can't wait it's what been on my mind for days, have off tommorow and the next day to boot. Supposed to be a really good game. I also enjoy listening to music and reading as pastimes.

~Charlie

Last edited:
Hey Mr Meowfish, it doesn't make you sound lame, in fact I think it's really cool you want to step outside of yourself and connect with others. :) It's never too late to start, and of course you don't really know how if you haven't before. I like your writings, if you want you should feel free to share some of your visual art, too.

That sucks you don't have people around you can hang out with. Maybe get out and get involved in something you really enjoy? What I do for fun is I spend a lot of time exploring nature (I live in the mountains in a beautiful area), and I play music, I'm in 2 bands, and I also play at home alone. I also read a lot.

I came hoping to see some 2C-G discussion and wasn't disappointed. I'm interested in that one myself has it ever been seen in the wild?

Also came seeking some other advice: I have an 8th of penis envy mushrooms that are supposed to be very potent. I'm looking for a good introverted trip sometime soon and have them put away for that. I've never taken more of an 8th or regular cubes and I've been told these are stronger than what I'm accustomed to. Do you guys think I should consume the entire 3.5 grams or should I cut the dose back and share it with a close friend? I'm wanting to share them badly but if half the 8th isn't going to provide me with good introspection I'm not sure if I want to waste them. I have plenty of LSD around for social trips at the moment.

I'm wanting to undertake this sometime soon then lay off everything for a few months as I've been using a bit more frequently than is normal for me. In the last two months I've taken LSD twice and taken MDMA twice. I left a good 3 weeks-4 weeks between the MDMA and 2 weeks between the LSD but I don't want to risk this becoming routine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.