• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
While penis envy mushrooms are supposedly stronger than average cubensis, I wouldn't count on them being way stronger. My guess would be that splitting it in half would result in a less than satisfactory trip.

You were hoping we were discussing 2C-G before you checked and then we were? That's pretty crazy, it's an unusual topic of conversation. :) I wonder how many have gotten to try it/any of the series? I'm not aware of it being commercially available at any point but I could have just been unaware or not in the scene yet.

Yea, I was in a thread discussing novel 2Cs and came here to inquire about it. If it's similar to length to 2C-P I would probably really enjoy it. I'm guessing it isn't around because the 2Cs got banned by name and people are iffy about bringing it to market. I'm really interested in this 2C-G now though. Will probably go read some trip reports and put it on the list. I've gotten where I'm collecting substances just to have them around now with no intention on taking them.

That sucks to hear about the mushrooms. I figured they wouldn't be as strong as I was led to believe. The source is a good guy but I wasn't too happy about the price. He told me he took 2 grams and was happy he didn't take more than that but who knows. I'm kinda stuck with them. If I had just a bit more I could share but I'm not sure if I'll have a good setting to undertake an entire 8th by myself any time soon. I don't know why but mushrooms can invoke anxiety for me and the mind fuck is way worse than LSD or other things I've taken. I've only done shrooms a handful of times and the last couple they were either not strong or I underdosed due to lack of material. I'm excited to get back to the full blown shroom headspace but it's usually more fun with a friend. I might plan a hike or something if the sun will ever poke back out and just lay in the woods for a few hours or something. Living with family again makes it hard to find the time or space to explore these things on the levels I prefer. My last two LSD trips were very mild because I was either going to need to be sober at some point after the trip or using it at a friend's house where I didn't want to get too wonky. I'm over due for a proper trip.

While I'm bugging you for advice: Any of you guys mixed shrooms and LSD? I've never thought about doing them at the same time before. I'm curious if it's a waste or if I can get away with dosing them during the same trip. The idea of shrooms dropping back down into an LSD headspace and staying there for awhile sounds fun. If I were to take 1-2 tabs of 150-200ug LSD with an 8th of shrooms how would things differ from usual? Would tolerance screw me over? Can I eat the Shrooms say an hour after the LSD or do I have to dose both at the same time?

I don't plan on comboing weed/MDMA with it. Thinking about this I think it's the only time I've had both substances around at the same time.

Last edited:
Mushrooms tend to produce anxiety in me, to a disproportionate degree compared to other things. You could always take a little less than the full 8th, or else try to pick up a little more if possible and then have enough to share. I'm thinking 2.5 grams might be good for a solid trip. Then again the strength varies between individual mushrooms so maybe they're super strong. The thing with mushrooms is that you just never really know since you can't weigh out the psilocin/psilocybin, you just have to estimate.

As far as mixing LSD and mushrooms, I have not. I would imagine it could get really intense. I have mixed LSD with 4-HO-MiPT before and had a great time but I kept the doses rather low, and 4-HO-MiPT produces euphoria, and I've never had anxiety on it even at heavy doses (even one time I did a bag wash and must have done like 60+mg and felt like I broke my brain... I still wasn't scared).

You should be able to eat the mushrooms an hour after the LSD and tolerance won't have set in much yet. Generally my experience says you can stack more through the end of the peak and after that there starts to be diminishing returns.

Regarding 2C-G, the duration is substantially longer than 2C-P. According to PIHKAL, 2C-P is 10-16 hours, while 2C-G is 18-30 hours (same duration as DOPr which is a long DOX), and 2C-G-3 is 12-24 hours, 2C-G-5 is a whopping 32-48 hours (the longest I've seen really for any psychedelic), and 2C-G-N is 20-30 hours. So they're the longest of the 2C-Xs by far, with the longest one clocking in at 2 solid days. I bet the duration is part of why they weren't produced. Still I have always wanted to get my hands on some 2C-G anyway, or really, 2C-G-3 which sounds like the best one and has a duration I'm more familiar with from lots of DOX experience.

I'll let you know how it goes if I end up stacking LSD and Mushroom peaks. I'd grab a bit more mush to share (there is plenty) but I've been so generous with things these last two years it's time for other folks to pay their own way for once. ;) I'm undecided...perhaps I'll take 2g and gift away the other 1.5g. The source said he weighed out 2.7g, took about 2g and was thankful he didn't push it any further.

On the subject of 2C-G: I need to check out those other ones thanks. I'd attempt 2C-G-5 just to see what it was like to be out there for 2 days solid. 2C-P was already long lasting and the peak went forever but those durations can be deceiving. The peak of 2C-P for example is a solid 6-8 hours and the rest is just a slow climb and fall. It isn't the peak that bothers you with that long duration for me it's that slow ride down that can get tiring. If it got to be too long you could always kill the end of the trip with a strong benzo or something. At any rate it'd be fun to have them around just to keep in the collection. When I had a bit of 2C-P I used to love attempting to give it away only to have it turned down again and again when I told them it lasted 24 hours. I ended up taking it with a friend who must have misunderstood or thought I was full of shit. About 2 hours into the peak he asked if we'd be coming down in a few hours. Not sure how he mixed things up that badly because I told him several times what to expect. The look on his face was priceless.

At any rate 2C-P was a lot of fun and I wasn't bothered by the duration at all. You just have to set aside the proper amount of time for it. The come-up is eternity though. Makes me wonder how long it'd take to come up on these 2C-G-x compounds.

CosM1c Charlie -

Thanks for saying hello and not just deeming me too bizarre of a being for social consideration. When I was younger 18-21, I thought that I had real friends because I had a group of people who I skateboarded with daily - one of whom I helped bring up and he's now pro, another of our little crew is the bass player in a hardcore band who's toured with A New Found Glory... not my cup of tea, but he got to tour the world off it, can't fault him for that. I had a really strange upbringing. My family are all VERY devout Jehovah's Witnesses, I wasn't allowed to talk to or hang out with anyone who was not of the same faith. I didn't have an actual friend until I was 9 almost 10 years old. After that, it was the same 2 brothers that were both younger until 16-17 when I got my license. I never celebrated my Birthday til 19, had a Christmas, didn't talk to a female in any romantic way until almost 17, didn't see an R Rated movie until I was 19 and had my first apartment - on top of that I have no memories available to me before the age of 5/6. After that's it's still sparse and I basically sat around and passed the time waiting to be old enough to quit having to participate in something that I didn't believe in from the age of 7. I was a smart little fucker, but my parents kept my brain docile and vacant. They had to OK what books I read til I moved out, searched my room for CD's and Magazines they didn't OK, I'm about to be 35 but I feel 19-21.

The last 3 years in my life I've been the most free and happy since I was 19. I've done everything and anything you could imagine, for better or worse including a short marriage from 21/22-23 which broke me mentally. Then almost 10 years of Opiates, fucking DESTROYED me and broke my consciousness into I can't even explain how many pieces beyond how fucked I already was. No Psychiatrist could figure out what the fuck was up, they told me Schizophrenia / Bi-Polar/Panic Attacks and Social Anxiety at 20 - but wouldn't make the diagnosis official because, and this is their words not mine - "That diagnosis is way too serious for your young age and could debilitate you for the rest of your life, plus you are far too intelligent, aware and functional to be Schizophrenic"... and that was that. I just got a diagnosis of D.I.D. in July, and when I look back thru my MXE notebooks especially, my brain was trying to tell me what was going on and I just didn't fully get it.

I would be absolutely psyched to chat about the ABCDimethylTryptamines of all compounds, whether it's philosophy, dosage, harm reduction. cool stories... Anything for real. I feel like I need to take a full course in how to talk to people of any and all types. People nowadays are scare and made uncomfortable by Honesty and Openness. That's why most don't stick around or get weirded out or just don't enjoy my company or even chatting most of the time. I study everything and anything. I've done damn near any compound you can imagine, and not only that - I've done most all of them IV as well as every other ROA (I plugged a few compounds just to see if there was any difference in the qualitative experience or vibes, but I honestly used to enjoy the IV use. I was a damn technician with a point. But I broke that habit too, I haven't used a point in almost 2 years, 3 almost 4 since I shot an opiate. If ANYONE ever has an odd ROA question for a lesser common compound, I might be able to help. A lot of odd combo's as well. I'll always give you an honest answer and explain why I said what I did, no matter what. I feel like I have so much random information, inspiration even possibly to share. I was raised by JW's to help save people from the apocalypse - My #1 for the rest of my life is to help people like Me get better, have fun and a fuller life, or to help people on the other end of the spectrum understand how special this knowledge is for our entire race possibly in some circumstances and topics. I have such a special idea that could protect us all from the system trying to incarcerate us for opening our own consciousness possibly for good. It's based on the idea of another Dissociative Shaman/Healer who almost pulled it off before he unfortunately and unexpectedly passed away.

I agree with them. The crazy thing tho... While I kept going from Psych to Psych, I kind of on accident and then following my heart - ended up seriously helping myself out by using MXE, Ketamine, DXM etc. They changed my life and fixed SO MUCH of what was wrong, I can't even explain without just sounding like a drug addict. Kind of like how when people with sever ADHD (which I also have severely)... when they take amphetamines, it slows them down to normal speed and concentration instead of becoming a chatterbox like lesser effected people. I was always searching for something when taking any narcotic, weed being the initial solution - but it eventually became a serious addictive issue as well as I learned I CANNOT smoke Indica's. My brain needs constant massive stimulation to function up to speed with it's operating system. It's insane. Indica's make me depressed severely and actually worsen my pain sometimes. I also am one of the low percentage that can get damn near physically and mentally addicted to it, like I've GOT to fucking have it like a cigarette. That's a bummer.

How most people feel like they're outside their body when they take dissociative's, well I feel like that to some extent all the time, very dreamlike. When I take almost any dissociative, I actually go back into my body unless I take an absolutely massive dose or go on a bender for months. I feel like all the puzzle pieces of who I am and have been re-integrate and I feel like the complete version of myself. That's no drug promotion at all, they make most people strung out and crazy like any other drug on some level. Dissociative's and Psychedelics like LSD, Psilocybin, DMT... so many designer ones, they help me feel "normal" to a varying extents. The 5-6 years that I spent fighting Opiates with Disco's, as long as I kept my Subutex dose around 1mg-2mg max daily, I was the most successful in life that I had ever been during those times. I changed my life with their assistance, like customizing your computer and updating the programming. I tripped on MXE every day for 3 years, the other 2-3 supply fluctuated A LOT more and I used whenever I could find something up to par with my needs, but during that time I started to actually use it more like a Medicine instead of just outright Space Travel all day every day. I was using 25-40mgs IV 2-3 times daily - I held jobs for the first time in my life. I drove my car EVERY DAY, with other people sometimes - never got a ticket, got close to an accident, did irresponsible things. That's terrible to say, PLEASE NO ONE DO THAT... but for some fucked reason, that stuff made me not only feel more sober and like myself once I worked out the dose for me, I actually felt like how other people describe life. I could feel things, some stuff for damn near the first time it felt like it had been so long. I so badly want to find the right doctors or psychiatrist or someone studying my disorder so I can test so many of the Hypothesis that I've come up with. I have journals of that entire time, dosage info, effects, everything. I dream of being able to help people like myself that are still suffering and have no clue what's up with themselves.

I could be a special circumstance, but I feel like I've done the work of clinical trials on multiple designer dissociative's and cataloged the info how it should be to help study them accurately - due in part to BL as well as Vortech. We used to frequently compare notes as well as chat about the different changes our minds were going thru. It was beautiful, and while I didn't end up writing a book about MXE Vortechs book and legacy to me in the future is ABSOLUTELY going to be recognized as being a modern Richard Alpert (Ram Dass) or Alan Watts or Terrence McKenna. I'm going to find the right person to give his book to that will lovingly, compassionately, non-greedily change the face of psychiatric medicine. Cliff was a genius, a MUCH harder worker than myself, and FAR more well balanced in his worldly knowledge. My time to try and better the world I think is coming up in the next 2-3 years max, I may have to wait for culture and society to catch up a bit tho.

This may sound silly, but I always speak what's on my mind no matter what, I don't believe in being fake or wasting peoples time by bullshitting. I'm on some Bill and Ted's excellent adventure, try and save the world and educate thru music about social consciousness, awareness, self help, harm reduction. psychedelics, poetry, maybe a book at some point if I can sit down long enough and someone will benefit from it. I probably just did too many disco's, but I've felt like I've been being helped at times over the past few years by the Universe... I know it's crazy as fuck. This is part of why I'm so bad in social situations, I want my friends to know the height of my peaks and the depths of my hell - but then never dwell on it, live everyday to the fullest never living in that past - I just need people to know what made Me into Me. It's some chaos theory status shit for real. Anyways...

That's a pretty good general and quick explanation of my history, why I'm trying to learn how to socialize in a more acceptable and less uncomfortable way, and how I genuinely feel about some bizarre things that are close to my heart. Last thing I'll say - If I piss someone off somehow or offend anyone, please just say "hey asshole meowfishfuckhead - chill out and this why you should". When I don't understand why someone did something or said something, I can't stop wondering what I did wrong that bothered them if I don't know obviously. I feel fucking terrible about it and obsess until I can solve it or make it up to the person somehow. I don't ever want to bother anyone or make them feel bad or crazy, it just doesn't always occur to me that not all stories does everyone want to hear. Some people need PG13, a lot of my stories are dark, or just plain graphic. Just let me know what's up with words if that happens. Anybody on BL, feel free. I'm super mellow, just crazy passionate about learning and trying to help. It's the nature of My Programming.

The only way I'll learn is by being blunt and to the point. I don't need candy coating. I've seen some fucking SHIT in my life, and may have died or came VERY close thanks to heroin one time in particular. I relived what happened on 2-Oxo-PCE and again on 3-MeO-PCE. I remembered the important part that I was shown and reviewed and meditated on - but I didn't see the full picture AT ALL or understand what was going on when it was happening. I'll tell the story if you like, just ask. I got some pics of my artwork to post for Shadowmeister and everyone else if they choose to enjoy it. Everything I do artistically is out there, especially the visual stuff. Thanks again for saying hello CosM1c Charlie. If you ever want someone to talk to that might understand a rough topic - I am a very respectful, open minded and non-judgemental person. What you tell me is your reality I will accept damn near 99.9999%, it's yours to live in and enjoy - not mine to judge in any way about anything. The only thing I do is just ask questions so I can learn and hopefully become a better and more helpful friend and human in the future. I hope I didn't go overboard. Just wanted to get the checklist in my head out of the way. Peace man - Meowfishy

Last edited:
I'm going to leave this flicks up for a few days and then take them down. I get a bit paranoid about sharing too much identifying information. Even tho I don't paint illegally anymore, given the nature of BL and the topics we enjoy I like to remain anonymous as much as I can.

This flick is 5 separate canvases that I made when I was 25. They all sit next to each other and the letters flow into the canvas next to it making it look solid even though they're not. I was lucky enough to have a fellow writer ask me to make some form of canvas and do an installment as well at a local art gallery that he had a studio room in. It was a really cool experience. If someone really digs this and would like it, just send me a PM and you can have it. It's been in my closet for almost 10 years now. I feel weird displaying my art in my own apartment, I made it for someone else to enjoy just never had someone that I thought would appreciate it. The letters are all filled by spray paint as well as parts of the background, the rest is done with paint markers.

view

Eyedea and Abilities - The Dive Part 1 & 2 - This is for all the philosophical trippers out there. Part 1 if Eyedea's description of what it's like either during or the day after a very mind expanding, consciousness opening trip or life experience. The first track is about how frightening it can be and how the world wants to deem you as being a crazy person, but what really is crazy? The second part is about how you feel when you finally make peace with all of the new information and integrate it into your consciousness. Taking the chaos and making sense of it all in one way or another. It's beautiful. These tracks are from 2000/2001 his first main release with DJ Abilities called "First Born". This cat is why I rhyme. RIP Michael Larsen. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWvUHeYf6WQ

This is a recent logo that I did for a hip hop artists. I've never met him personally, but I have chatted with one of the cats from his label a few times now. At some point when they get to it, I'm hoping I'll see it on a run of T-Shirts. I used the white from the page to distinguish between the letters and create the background - the whole thing is filled in with a black bic pen, a favorite of mine.

view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpg-yNJF2ds - Eyedea (The Many Faces of Oliver Hart) - Here for You - Quite possibly the most beautiful track that he ever made. It truly shows his heart. So many amazing lines. "This world is divided between Peasants and Kings, but the truth is everybody's looking for the same thing"
"And at that time I appreciate the rivers course, Some call it God, Reality, Momentum, The Force, I stare up at the naked moon as she stares down at me, Outside false boundaries I'm all I look outward to see, The Universe is not something separate from yourself, I know you feel alone but that's why I'm here to help, I know you feel alone but just look up at the Stars, And everything that is out there is what You really are" "Each person is an intricate piece of Infinity, I feel like if You could see what I see, then We as Humanity could be Free" "Because existence is interdependent and all's related, Connected in it's different manifestations of one single mind, You ain't isolated from the world even though it feels like that sometimes" "So if none of this makes sense, I just want you to know I'm hereAs a musician, as a friend, as a teacher, as a student To grow and realize that everything's in constant movement Each problem that we face is just a part of this movement It seems helpless, but if we stick together we'll get through it And return to the essence from which we've been uprooted And wake humanity from these illusions The second you can look into the sky and see your own reflection You know your head is in the right direction The river riding always moves, but with it I live And everything is perfect, just the way it is" "You see, heaven isn't someplace that we go to when we die, It's that split second in life when You actually FEEL Alive"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RgY_Fw3p_s - Eyedea and Abilities - Void (External Theory) - He basically gives a summary of life and the nature of things in
Life from birth to death and even talks about the future. In 1:14 - he was that fucking genius. No filler, every word counts.

view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=503xVAwuoWc - Broadcast - Until Then - If you like trippy indieish bands and or female singers with amazing voices - check
this track out. Honestly they were an amazing band on so many levels, the lyrics just go along with the theme of what I've been posting tonight. " " If you think nothing is yours If I think everything belongs to me How wrong Ill be None of us have anything There's a place I have never explored Another world we have yet to conquer And until then none of us have anything ". RIP Trish Keenan. She passed away a quite a few years back now from a freak case of the Flu she got in Australia on tour. She was amazing and has one of the most hauntingly beautiful female voices period - up there with the singer from Portishead for real and they're fucking amazing too.

I'm gonna sign off for the evening. I haven't got much sleep the past few days and need to crash for once for more than 2-3 hours. I really appreciate the kindness I received today. Hey and what's up Xammy - How have you been?? A fellow OG MXE head from back when the getting was good, and oh god damn was it good. It's nice to see a friendly scream name as well. I hope life's been good to you friend. Feel free to send me a PM anytime if you feel like chatting like back in the day.

Peace and Love BL - I never feel at home unless I'm alone, but at least here I feel like there's a chance and hope that fellow life forms will at least have some empathy for the craziness that can become all of our shared human condition sometimes. Take care everybody. Watch out for them muh' fuckin' Onetimes if you drive a vehicle later at night. Haters......

Hey meow, I'll read through your posts in a bit, there's a lot there! But glad to have you posting in here, PD social is a nice place to connect and unwind. I'm glad you're in a good place right now too. I noticed your image links are actually to web pages and not the images themselves which is why they don't show up.

Regarding 2C-P... I have 250mg of it, I really should try it very soon, I still never have. I did try 2C-E again recently and was reminded of how great of a drug it is, and people generally compare it to 2C-P but consider 2C-P easier-going and more recreational, which sounds good to me. :) I'll try to make a point to take it this Spring.

I took my last dose of phenibut on Monday. I've decided to just jump off. I have gabapentin to help, which I took yesterday and actually felt great, interestingly by the end of the day when I was getting drowsy it was giving me visuals, hypnagogic visuals, patterns were lifting up and floating around, and I kept seeing figures out of the corner of my vision, it was almost creepy but I didn't feel creeped out. I also slept great which was amazing because even in light phenibut withdrawal, sleep is very difficult for a few weeks. I don't intend to take gabapentin for a few weeks (I don't even have enough to), but I will take it as needed until it's gone or I don't need it. This morning I haven't had any and I feel quite fine, so we'll see. Nice to know I can jump off so quickly. I told my girl that I jumped off too (she knew I was tapering), to give myself some accountability, but the thing about phenibut is, I find it really easy to stick with my intentions for taking it, despite really loving it. It's not compulsive at all for me so if I say I won't take it, I won't.

I'm not sure what the half life of seroquel is. Just looked it up and it's ~6 hours. So I think you'll be good, it means half is gone every 6 hours.

So for the last 2 weeks I've been slogging through learning how to program with a new piece of survey software. For the last 15 years and the whole time I've been with my company, we have programmed in this one survey software platform. It's amazing, I love it, I program things in a quarter of the time I am allotted for them which is why I have so much time to be on here and do other things. The other people in my job position are used to it... none of them are programmers besides me, not really, they all got degrees in something else and have just picked up how to do things.

Well this other survey software is way less user-friendly but equally powerful, and the kicker is, it costs like 10 times less, HUGELY less. Right now this survey platform we use is BY FAR our biggest expense as a company and it cuts into our profit in a big way. In trying to streamline everything and get profitable again (which means we'll get bonuses and raises again every year), I just found out today from my boss that we will be canceling our current survey platform service at the end of our contract, which is coming in a few months. Which means I have to learn how to do everything we can currently do in this new platform, and re-write all of the custom modules we have (most of which I created... there are a ton of them), and develop training documents AND actually train my co-workers via numerous video conferencing sessions, all while we do other client work, so that they are ready to hit the ground running when we make the switch. No pressure or anything! God there's going to be so much to do. Fortunately I have developed training courses for this company already several times. But I foresee a lot of issues and people kinda freaking out for a while.

The good thing is that I haven't had a big challenge here in a while. Now I have a ton of stuff to do and they're not giving me any boring client work, it's 100% this transition for me. So it's exciting. Plus, it gives me a HUGE bargaining chip for a fat raise, which let's be honest, I totally deserve because no one else in my job position has to do this... not even my boss. I've deserved a raise (which they have told me repeatedly, but just couldn't because we were owned by a corporation that dictated raises, but our CEO bought it from the corporation because it was going to be dissolved so now we're independent so they can do whatever they want again) for years, and this makes me deserve even more of a raise. Usually raises happen in April so we'll see. I'm going to push for one though, this is so above and beyond my job description. I'm looking for at LEAST $10k per year more, that's the minimum I consider fair but really it should be more than that.

Decided to eat the shrooms right now, since the halflife is 6 hours and ita been 24, I should be fine id say...got more anyways besides. My girlfriend is hosting this party here tommrow. She told me you better eat them now cuz I don't want you acting all tripped out and weird :p

Just got the game Dead Cells in the mail so I'm gonna play this as I wait for the come-up then throw the headphones on and listen to some tunes.

What's happening at your company shadow seems pretty intense. Might be difficult for the employee's that aren't as familiar with computers. I mean thankfully you know what you are doing and will always be fine. I always marveled programmers it's pretty difficult. It sounds like your in a great position with your company and I'm happy for you man. Pulling another 10k a year in is a beautiful deal, that's a vacation through Europe for a couple weeks.

The good thing is that I haven't had a big challenge here in a while. Now I have a ton of stuff to do and they're not giving me any boring client work, it's 100% this transition for me. So it's exciting. Plus, it gives me a HUGE bargaining chip for a fat raise, which let's be honest, I totally deserve because no one else in my job position has to do this... not even my boss. I've deserved a raise (which they have told me repeatedly, but just couldn't because we were owned by a corporation that dictated raises, but our CEO bought it from the corporation because it was going to be dissolved so now we're independent so they can do whatever they want again) for years, and this makes me deserve even more of a raise. Usually raises happen in April so we'll see. I'm going to push for one though, this is so above and beyond my job description. I'm looking for at LEAST $10k per year more, that's the minimum I consider fair but really it should be more than that.

Best of luck with the migration and hope you manage to get a really nice raise!

Thanks guys. :) I'm only speculating/hoping for that much of a raise but I think it's very feasible.

Hey and what's up Xammy - How have you been?? A fellow OG MXE head from back when the getting was good, and oh god damn was it good. It's nice to see a friendly scream name as well. I hope life's been good to you friend. Feel free to send me a PM anytime if you feel like chatting like back in the day.

went psychotic with too much 3-meo-pcp about 2 years ago which kinda changed my life and haven't been the same since. time helps but I'm kinda lost in life atm

I'm sorry to hear that xammy. I got too into 3-MeO-PCP myself when MXE started to disappear and become harder to acquire. All was good for a minute, until I learned about the super steep dose response curve did just a little too much a couple days in a row. It built up in my system, and I gradually lost my shit and touch with reality. Ended up thinking people were out to get me and was fed up with where I lived. Decided to pack everything I owned into my maxima and move to California... with only $200 in funds, wouldn't have even covered the gas. Wasn't 100% sober but OK to drive - I looked mad fucked up tho. Some dumb fuck called the freeway DUI hotline on me even tho I was no where near fucked up tipsy in that way. Cops tried to pull me over... I ran for 20+ miles, nearly got away, crashed my car, went to jail, bonded out, got my initial bond revoked, paid another pricier one and was put on an ankle monitor... used a lock pick set to pick the monitor and take it off. Went to California for a 3 week vacation before my last court date while their fucking toy sat in my apartment. Came back, dumb fucks didn't know shit because my lawyer held me down a couple times and they were in a county about 75 miles away from where I lived, plus I gave them a improperly written address to make harassment more difficult. Almost got an insanity plea to work and get by without full incarceration just mental health treatment - judge said fuck no, even tho the Prosecutor and Mental Health recommended it... did 12 months in state prison. It was my fault, I could've helped myself before it happened but did not. I lived and learned. No more for me.

What's been up? Is it mental or physical issues still after all this time? The duration of 3-MeO-PCP even after not using for months inspired me to try and stay high via that concept my first month or so of prison. 2 Nights before my last court date, I did 250mgs at once in a bump. I was so fucked for days, could barely speak when I went to court. Also - the weirdest thing ever that really scared me. I've always had good language and speaking skills... I developed a stutter for a few days about 10-12 hours after that bump and it stuck around past the drug. Scared the fuck out of me. I was definitely still dusted the first 2 months of prison damn near tho.

Be careful with the PCP related compounds, it's a whole different animal than the Ketamine ones. Something different for sure.

Sorry to hear life's been rough. Have you tried any forms of psychiatric services? I've read that sometimes PCP can give over frequent users a condition that is similar top amphetamine psychosis for Meth users. I can't remember where I read the articles and papers at, but there may be some things out there that could possibly help if you haven't wanted to go the Psych route yet. Hope you feel better soon xammy, it took a while for me and I thought it never was going to leave - but it did. I thought I had made myself handicapped for real.

3-Meo-PCP is a wild one honestly. I only got a taste of it one time and I knew it wasn't for me. A small bump followed by a re-dose put me in a manic state that thankfully wore off within a couple of days. The friend that shared it with me wasn't so lucky.

He had a large supply of the stuff and was bumping it casually for maybe a month or so. Got really whacked out on it and drove a few hours out to Asheville one night to hang out with a lady friend of his. He ended up losing the bottle of the stuff he had out in parking lot of her apartment complex. Spent a couple of hours wobbling around on his hands and knees attempting to find it. He was scared someone would pick it up and think it was cocaine. I can't recall the details but I know he was out there a long time before he found it. He took more even though he was already really gone. His lady friend started to get worried about him and finally got him into the apartment.

I'm not sure exactly what happened between them but he did something that scared her. She wouldn't tell him exactly what happened but he has a reputation for being able to handle his shit and taking massive doses of the classics and research chemicals. His track record has always been good in that he never pushed it too far to get a place where he'd might die and he was always one of the more level headed people even when he was way out there. He's the kind of guy that would talk down the newbies when he was on 20+ hits of strong LSD himself or casually do 150-200mg of DMT in one go. On this night though he blacked out for hours and did something that scared everyone in the room that they won't talk about. All they'll tell anyone about it is that his lights were on but they can tell whoever was home wasn't the fun loving guy they all knew.

At some point the next morning he came to and was really embarrassed. He was still dissoed out of his mind and ended up proposing to the girl. She turned him down and it really hurt him. It hurt him so badly he came asking me for advice about the situation months later. He was afraid to go back and see her because he was so embarrassed. I'm not sure if he ever did she her again. I'm just thankful that he was around good folks when he had that break with reality. No telling what would have happened if he hadn't have been there with good friends. At the time he was still on probation for a drug charge so if he'd gotten caught he'd have been facing 15-Life for something he didn't even remember doing.

Seeing all that happen plus my one night with the PCP analogs pretty much swore me off of all of them entirely. I love my MXE and K but I don't mess with those 3-meos. I'd still probably try old school PCP if given the chance just to see what it's like but I have a feeling it isn't going to be my cup of tea.

I got really lucky with 3-MeO-PCP, I didn't like larger doses of it so I never did any, but for a good year and a half I was doing 2mg bumps 5 or 6 times a day, sometimes less, almost every day. I got pretty manic a few times but I never lost my shit, and eventually the appeal wore off and I don't really like the drug anymore. Looking back I'm so glad nothing bad happened. Actually it was a fun time. However, at the same time (and also after), my good friend (our old mod Love Lite, Delsyd's girlfriend/wife) was doing tons of it, IVing it, snorting it, etc, plus lots of benzos and alcohol. She slowly progressed into an absolute horror of a person to be around, I would look into her eyes and not even recognize that person, it was awful. That spiral ended in a heroin (which was actually fentanyl) OD that took her from us. I have never been sure if she really knew what she was doing or if she was on too many drugs to remember. The 3-MeO really twisted her a lot though, but she was convinced it was helping her through it all. That was a bad time. :( I've also seen 3-MeO twist other people up really bad and turn them into psychotic messes. It's a pretty insidious drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.