Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Bleep Bloop Zap Zang

Status
Not open for further replies.
@P-sox

It takes some hands-on work to learn to use the glassware and instrumentation, though. You don't have to be a whiz chemist, but you need to have actually done a little bit of chemistry.

I've always wondered what the expression on his friends' faces would be like when Rodney would be mapping out a run.

"man I'm planning to like, do a handstand on my board, and then do a kickflip with my hands, while I jump back up to my feet, then I'm gunna kick-flip onto that lunch table, wheelie it, misty-flip to the next table, and then grind that one on the OTHER side of my board-- its gunna be called a darkslide, it'll totally catch on."

8o :D

Just for the record a misty flip is a snowboard maneuver involving off-axis flips/spins :D

but yeah, darkslides are hard as fuck

And yeah Psocks I am just a bit sketchy about ordering a little bag of white powder to my house lol! Thanks for the advice though.

I really hope I like LSD as much as you guys do.

That is true; often I forget the background I have as if it's second nature. Sometimes I feel like anyone who's cooked food before has the capacity to do lab work; which I guess is kind of true.

I think even taking high school chemistry courses will give one sufficient background on how to use a pipette, hotplate+magnetic stirrer, distillation apparatus, etc.

I know what it's like to look at a protocol and be like "fuck that", but if you breakdown all the parts, google the individual things you don't understand and it'll all come together. Then the next one you look at is so much easier because it involves many of the same processes that you just learned about.

disgusting.
and i dont mean
YO DUDE THAT SHIT IS FILTHY
i mean its just plain vulgar nad horrible, liek all dubs.
West Staines Massive 4 lief

evening guys:), just got my eldest boy from his mums and gonna watch " The Hole" later..hope its not to scary lol

Thee More Shallows ~ Night At The Knight School

NSFW:
Took a couple shots of 99 banana's, and my heart doesnt hurt no more. it may be an ally.

Feels like this vessel is nearing its expiration point.

It seems I may be joining the cosmic collective earlier than I thought...

I feel like when I do math, I'm thinking more similarly to how the universe thinks than when I think using words (I feel exactly the same way about music, btw-- which I regard as both a creative and mathematical pursuit).

Math is basically a way of making logical deductions so complex and long that the bandwidth of the information totally exceeds the capacity of our short-term memory. So we dump the information onto a piece of paper.

I actually really love math as well. I'm taking advanced math classes that aren't even required for my major, just because I like stimulating that part of my noggin.

One time, when I was on a long train ride at the age of 17, before I knew what differential equations were, I stumbled upon the idea myself, grabbed some paper and a pencil, and attempted to re-invent DE. I had my own little notation and everything -- it was called "expanded calculus", lol -- and I actually got surprisingly far. I developed a system for creating a function that "grows" by a certain fraction of itself over the interval [x, x+dx], instead of just incrementing.

I even made a function that, when differentiated twice, gave the expression for variable acceleration due to gravity -- it was designed to be a "position" function for a celestial body being tugged on by gravitational force. BUT, when you tried to solve for initial velocity, initial position would cancel out -- and when you tried to solve for initial position, velocity would cancel out! So you couldn't specify one of the two. (Turns out you can't do that without infinite series...)

Valerian has a pretty high percentage of GABA, which in my experience has a parmesean cheese-like overtone to it. Funny because L-glutamine is sweet smelling and crystalline in comparison. The difference between batches notwithstanding of course... Fuckin' chemistry, how does that shit work?

I was reading the other day about smell perception. Apparently we only have a handful of smell receptor subtypes, and distinct smells are created by activating various combinations of smell receptors. So, little GABA molecules and cheese particles happen to like a really similar combination of receptor types, I guess!

I'm thinking I'm gonna have to man up and do a DMT extraction.

I wanna eat some with maoi and get ass raped by DMT :D

Oh, HELL yes. If you really knew what you were in for, I don't think you would have any hesitation. :D

I really hope I like LSD as much as you guys do.

Just remember, something like LSD or DMT can be totally disappointing the first five times you take it. Then, suddenly, the key fits the lock, and the door opens, and... and... you'll see. 8o %) <3

I'm leaving on a road trip tomorrow.

Venturing farther then I ever have from home.

It's so exciting :D

somewhere by the great lakes region.

and possibly furthur westward after.

i have some personal reasons to remain vague.

but I'll keep in touch with you guy's as much as i can. :)

Me too. I used to be pretty good when I was around 14. I'm amazed that I never got seriously hurt with some of the shit I did though. Especially considering in the past few years I've hurt both my knees doing very trivial shit. Tore my meniscus ( tripping on mushrooms at the time!) while on a water slide lol and then just a few weeks ago tore the articular capsule and badly bruised my bones doing a backflip on a trampoline.

Makes me feel like I'm getting old and I'm only 21 haha wtf.

LOL I feel ya, I only like to slide rails and boxes at the park and falling one can keep me off the board for a week.

But thats what skateboarding is all about. Small progression, you try and go to hard and when you bust your ass it will definitely make you think twice. It kind of reminds me of hardcore mode on diablo 2. If you take your time and skate to your ability it can be pretty safe and easy but get cocky one time and it can all go down the drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.