Status
Not open for further replies.
and what a hard prank to pull

who will you slide it to unnoticed ?

maybe Laika... hehe

NSFW:
laika-space-tourist.jpg

^nice pic :D

anyone got any ideas for something good to watch on the tv whilst on the tail end and comedown part of a bit of a 2C-I binge tonight?

Hey tBirdude. :D

So I was just thinking about all the things I've talked about here in the various PD social threads that I wouldn't want people I know reading. And especially now that I'm writing a book which I feel will be successful, and publishing under the name Xorkoth, I wouldn't want people digging through old PD posts and finding out all the crazy shit I've talked about doing and having in here. And I bet a lot of people probably feel the same way if they think about it.

I searched and this is the 21st PD social thread, each one at least 1000 posts, and the last 4 have been 2200-2500 each (=D). That's a lot! So I moderated every one except this one. No one's post count even goes down and the posts aren't lost, but now only moderators of this forum (and senior team/admins) can ever see them. :) I want to continue this process with every new one... we can leave the old one showing for a bit while the new one flows on until no one would be looking back to the old thread to catch up anymore, and then we moderate that one.

PD Social is more than just a thread. It just is. It's a constant ever-changing flow, you can't document it, if you miss it, it's GONE! =D

^nice pic :D

anyone got any ideas for something good to watch on the tv whilst on the tail end and comedown part of a bit of a 2C-I binge tonight?

Rob and Big (funny)
Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory (funny)
Les Stroud's Beyond Survival (amazing, profound)

I remember the one with the russian characters in the title, had me pondering for a while whilst tripping and reading it.

I think I am starting to see the appeal in posting outside of EADD now too, is nice in here :)

Yeah, everyone's welcome in PD Social. :) It's a really unique place, I think you'll love it. Best vibe on the Internet. :)

Les Stroud's Beyond Survival (amazing, profound)

just from looking at the concept it sounds really similar to the Bruce Parry Series - Tribe, have them on DVD, might shove one in now and watch it actually.

Just wanted to pop in to say that I hope everyone has a fun and psychedelic weekend! I know I will! Nitrous, Ketamine, LSD, Cannabis, Hash, and so much more. :)

There are 6 episodes (new one tonight - in the US), and they're all amazing. There's one where he stays with some sea gypsies of malaysia and immerses in their culture... they have no country or anything and live on tiny boats and only ever go on land for fresh water. And it's only him, he does his own camera work, no crew at all, just him and a few small cameras.

Just wanted to pop in to say that I hope everyone has a fun and psychedelic weekend! I know I will! Nitrous, Ketamine, LSD, Cannabis, Hash, and so much more. :)

not the same things this turn around

but i do have a lovely stash !!!

and it will be a fun one <3

*slurpit*

imma eat what needz be

There are 6 episodes (new one tonight - in the US), and they're all amazing. There's one where he stays with some sea gypsies of malaysia and immerses in their culture... they have no country or anything and live on tiny boats and only ever go on land for fresh water. And it's only him, he does his own camera work, no crew at all, just him and a few small cameras.

sounds great, will definitely put that on my to watch list, cheers :D

He also did a show called Survivorman first, which is him going into various remote places in the world (mostly North America but also the rest of the world) and surviving for 7 days. He also does all his own camera work there (and it's really great by the way), so he's truly alone. You feel like you're hanging out with him though, he's such an awesome guy. :)

Sounds like someone has a man crush. I was pretty gay for Alby Mangels back in the day -- he's a direct evolutionary ancestor to your Homosurvivosapien.

Status
Not open for further replies.