View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social: Bleep Bloop Zap Zang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me feel like I'm getting old and I'm only 21 haha wtf.

I've only been here for 25 years.

But after all the trips it seems like a few lifetimes.

My lifestyle has been rather extreme at some points, but I'll never regret a single moment.

They've led me to the place i am, which is awe aspiring, and grounding.

I'm very thankful for all I was allowed to bare witness too.

Actually Delta is 21!

I am of 25 years also, i still feel super young though

Especially if I can still go to the skate park and tear shit up a bit. Granted most of these 12 and 15 year olds at the park put me to shame.

But yes with all the tripping its like lifetimes of thought have gone through me, but my vessel is still young and in great shape.

I dont think I will feel old for a very very long time if ever, I think its in some peoples personalities. I used to be friends with a couple people who were like 35 and most of the time they were just as youthful if even more than me, especially when we would drink together. other people younger than me though sometimes seem older and more mature.

Hi everyone, I am just starting to post in this thread... after I realized that this is kind of like a chatroom on a forum. Which is great.

I'm listening to Mount Kimbie - Crooks & Lovers right now, great album. I also love James Blake's remix of their song "Maybes"

I'm starting to re-adjust my sleep schedule until I sleep normally, so I can stop being Funemployed.

Sorry for the rambling, a bit tired

So excited. I work on campus, and it's fall break, so I'm off for the next 4 days. I didn't even realize this until today. Happy surprise it was!

I have some mescaline in the stash that I've been looking for an opportunity to get into. I've never tried it before, so I'm pretty psyched. I also have some needlepoint L I need to taste sometime, but the mescaline is new for me, so I think it gets to come first :).

Also have this chunk of real opium that a foreign friend procured for me. I've seen all the fakes greedy fools try to sell at festivals (soapium, dhoop, dragon's blood), and this is my first time finding real opium. The smell is not flowery/incense at all, but very plant like and light. It's really strong stuff too. I'm glad I only have a little, because this stuff could become a habit fast. About 6-8 hits and I'm itching, a few more and I'm nodding out. I'm in the middle of a celebrating the beginning of fall break opium session right now, and the itch is creeping :). For those interested, I'm actually smoking the O with a oil pipe/chalet... It's very effective. Best method I've tried, anyway.

It's going to be a good little break....

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am just starting to post in this thread... after I realized that this is kind of like a chatroom on a forum. Which is great.

I'm listening to Mount Kimbie - Crooks & Lovers right now, great album. I also love James Blake's remix of their song "Maybes"

I'm starting to re-adjust my sleep schedule until I sleep normally, so I can stop being Funemployed.

Sorry for the rambling, a bit tired

Welcome :)

Dont worry about the rambling, theres alot of it about in this thread.

I'm trying to find a way to convert some 4-Aco-DMT fumarate into freebase. Anybody have any ideas on how to go about doing this?

well i tried a new drug for the first time.. in a dose beyond a tester.

Jwh-019 is a winner in my book, it feels like 018 with a smoother onset, 20mgs vaped seems sufficient for me.

6c372fe0-6533-4b60-b71a-d44327c82685

i had a dream about this.

Enjoy the trip Charlie, getting away is good. :)

But yes with all the tripping its like lifetimes of thought have gone through me, but my vessel is still young and in great shape.

That's something I have to work on. I feel really old for my age and my vessel is not in that great of shape. I'm aging at a rather quick rate.

I have my youthful, energetic periods but they always seem to sort of crash and the weariness comes back. Funny you guys were just talking about skateboarding; I was just at my friends house and we were fooling around with one (we both used to try to skate when we were younger), my legs were so weak and stiff; it made me feel so feeble and old.

Then again this past week hasn't been easy mentally which always manifests itself physically. I've been having quite the GI disturbances and stuff.

When on this trip of mine I really hope my physical shape improves as the chains in my mind break. Travelling makes me feel so free, I'm going to feel so much better when this place in my rearview mirror.

Move on up, and keep on wishin'.

What the hell I'm in a terrible mood out of nowhere. It's been beautiful outside all day n shit too. Minnesota in october is usually damn near freezing and it was like 80 today.

with transportation of the subconscious and the whole nine

hehe... i just really like that piece of art, never dreamed of it specifically but things very similar

all of his stuff strikes a cord with me.

This song

explains how i feel perfectly.

cool tune CC

drinking hot cocoa now...mmmm.

spent the evening testing out a bunch of new herbs. Some surprisingly decent ones in the mix too. My favorite (I think) was rock blooms...but I will have to try them all again tomorrow before I smoke anything else...

was supposed to go camping but fell thru...bummer...maybe I will just take some 2C-D that I just got and stare through the ceiling tonight...haven't tried it yet. Thinking to start at like 50-60 mg...

hot chocolate always makes me feel a little better no matter how I am feeling :) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.