• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

MTG right? How hard would it be to get back into if a person hasn't played in say 12 years?
Yes, Arena. I hadn't played in over a decade as well and learned the new stuff pretty quick. The only major difference is the addition of Planeswalkers (a new card type), other than that it's the same game you know how to play.

It did take me all year to get that diamond status though, not gonna lie. With no money spent on it, it took me a while to get there.

Yes, Arena. I hadn't played in over a decade as well and learned the new stuff pretty quick. The only major difference is the addition of Planeswalkers (a new card type), other than that it's the same game you know how to play.

It did take me all year to get that diamond status though, not gonna lie. With no money spent on it, it took me a while to get there.

Nice. Madness got me into hearthstone but I slacked off.

I used to play Hearthstone when it was a skill based game. Now that the game play has been diluted with Random Number Generator result based game play I seldom bother.

Runescape again. Hit 10.5m slayer xp (700 hours..) and 11m defence xp :)
Calculated that if I started doing 8 hours of bosses per day, I could earn over 300€ per month..

That's a terribly inefficient way to make money...
Not if you aren't legally allowed to work or can't find work.

jftptdj1qee3v4tifhms.jpg

currently ive been replaying the assault squad 2 series and call to arms I love strategy games those are pretty epic especially assault squad 2 with all the mods you can download

Okay gotta flex: in high school I was in dozens of runescape pvp videos, got 1b+ drops and my pvp rank bounced between 100-500.

Just finished downloading RDR2. I was already wondering that I could play 2nd playthrough of this gem on PS4 and then few days later was announcement of PC release. Couldn't been a better surprise, it's like christmas came early for me. Let's see how my 6 year old CPU holds up to this beast 😬

Okay gotta flex: in high school I was in dozens of runescape pvp videos, got 1b+ drops and my pvp rank bounced between 100-500.
I'm jealous of your RS wealth, but... that's what we call no lifing it lol.

I think I reached maybe 1-2 mil ever in total currency and value of items. Never got past lvl 75 combat lvl though. I guess you could say, I find grinding a bit boring :p