• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

They were specifically targeting streamer servers for majority of the attacks.

Playing overwatch with a funny Finnish dude. Hes smoking weed and Im on pregabalin. On the level you know haha.

Also met an american girl who loved my bring me the horizon overwatch name. Funny girl lol.

Good day so far and friend is coming to my place for a week in 3 hours ;)

I love these american teens getting mad at me when Im simply advicing how we could win the game. Also for sounding foreign.

"shut the fuck you immigrant bitch you dont even work"
"You are the real bitch bitch"
"just shut up"
lol

Last edited:
Well Blizzard made the usual mistakes when it came to their realms on classic. Due to the initial "hype" and sperg of players pouring in, Blizz began opening up new realms and allowing high pop/full realms to transfer into these low pop realms. The idea was the lessen the queue of the more popular realms. The end result is the transfer realms turned into refugee camps for people escaping PvP servers or were wanting a PvP environment that was unevenly stacked.

I'm on a server now that has roughly 70/30 pop towards Alliance, but from what I was told from other ally in realm discord is that majority of transfers were players from PvE realms wanting to do PvP, but not be on a PvP realm that is active lmao.

End of the day is Blizz has already started to cater to the casual crowd and abruptly killing their PvP servers before they've even started Phase 2.....which is PvP system implementation.

doing a little pvp grym on eso, very fun stuff

cs:go

mostly eso for coin grinding/recipe discovery, skill point/storyline on alts and going for legedermain 20 on all chars. (4 done) and HOUSE DECORATION OVERDOSE

cs:go leveled up like < 10 mins too late and missed a weekly drop (nbd js) but will get close for next week (weekend will fly by thanks to cns depressants i am sure)

oh my god back at it again, in the kitchen whipping up a benz.

got my pc back for repairs, they replaced my 2080 with a 2080 super ( vroom vroom ) fuck yea. installin borderlands 3 as i type. let's get, get ,get, it

Overwatch.

Got flamed today for having gold damage as well as gold healing on moira

I sure love being a silver... its gold..

I've been playing Control a lot recently. Super great game. Could have been fleshed out more, gets a bit tedious after becoming used to the mechanics, but still awesome.

Hoping to play A Plague Tale soon, and maybe the Resident Evil 2 remake.

there's gonna be a Kerbal Space Program 2. the first one is so impossibly expansive i'm not sure what the point of a second one is, but it's going to exist.

there's gonna be a Kerbal Space Program 2. the first one is so impossibly expansive i'm not sure what the point of a second one is, but it's going to exist.

A new physics engine that allows more extensive missions, from what I've read.