• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Working my way through COD:MW 2019 single player campaign right now ...

Silky smooth and engaging game. This is the best version I've played since the first of the franchise back in 2007. Playing the night time sections with ray tracing and a 4K UHD monitor really looks like night time with everything in subtle shadows are exceeding hair raising. Good stuff if you enjoy this genre.

They are supposed to release a free Battle Royale version of this game in 2020 who enjoy that stuff, too.

Casual Overwatch on American gold elo

Rager - "Shadowmoses you suck"
Me - "I do"

15 seconds later

R - "You all suck"
M - "Shut the fuck up"
R - "Silence"

-> End up winning the game cause everyone played as a team.

Last edited:
Working my way through COD:MW 2019 single player campaign right now ...

Silky smooth and engaging game. This is the best version I've played since the first of the franchise back in 2007. Playing the night time sections with ray tracing and a 4K UHD monitor really looks like night time with everything in subtle shadows are exceeding hair raising. Good stuff if you enjoy this genre.

They are supposed to release a free Battle Royale version of this game in 2020 who enjoy that stuff, too.
I would love to experience this in 4k... but then i'd have to do serious upgrade to my rig to not make the game run like diashow. I'm now running the game with high-ultra settings and reasonable fps (~60 in wilderness and 45-55 in civilization) 1080p and its fine, considering how much people have problems even starting the game.
saintdenisport.jpg

Are you guy's talking about Multiplayer?

Can you be just a bit more descriptive than "It sucks"? Not looking to argue but understand why ;)

I have my reasons and they are not COD centric ;)

I was actually going to say that even black ops was better o_O

But: it kept crashing cause of client issue, seemed to have exactly the same set of guns than the earlier modern versions and maps too. I think it was 100gbs+ and the graphics werent new looking too.

Though all was from 30 minutes of angry playing..

I know it's probably an uneducated opinion, but I believe if a game is honestly exceeding 100gb in content it's almost comparable to someone writing an extra 1000 words for an essay that asked for 250. Knowing how CoD has been in the past, it's mostly just bloat from the mass amount of content hidden behind paywalls that you can't even access until you pay for a key.

Sort of like Vermintide on PC. When you install the game you are actually getting the base game + DLCs, but you only have access to the base game unless you purchased the keys. However, you can still join into a DLC map if someone in your party is hosting it. Same thing goes for CoD, you only have access to what you paid for yet you still need to see other cosmetics that were purchased from someone else.

You'd be surprised how much data is left over in games as well when you go mining for information. Take for instance the old 1.12 wow engine still had assets/data for all the cut content that was removed in the closed beta pre 2005. Skyrim had bizarre 1x1 mipmaps that were highly unnecessary in so many folders albeit that is minuscule in quantity.

Thanks for the reply, scizopath.

Yeah, the multiplayer mode in that game is a hot mess, ain't it? I have been concentrating on the campaign mode which is well crafted and enjoyable so that explains the difference in our experience. I'm an indie game Dev so I try to understand what makes a good game to different people so I can make my games better. Thanks for the input ;)

Life

It really sucks. I have money but I owe even more. And every thought/instinct I have is to kill myself so I can get back to the load screen and just fucking click the quit button and stare at a blank screen for a few million years.

No, this wasn't a parody on Cyrodiil in Elder Scrolls Online. That's at least fun because you can play with some people and they don't totally fucking suck. Unlike the real world....which I'm totally done with.

I just made the leap from a dabbler to a junkie.. sold my runescape moneys for 60$ and my account is going for 120$. The things you do for a fucking subuxone..

I just made the leap from a dabbler to a junkie.. sold my runescape moneys for 60$ and my account is going for 120$. The things you do for a fucking subuxone..
to be fair you can totally take a 8mg suboxone
and make that shit last you a week/month with IVing out of an aMpule

I was all 100% junkie status over that shit too man

runescape isn't like something I"d play anyways IMO I'd say wise call

keep your other games though DO NOT sell your pc :D

I"ll be aight man It's just a shitstorm of feelings for me

p.s. I just made a sweet rip in the low class thread in the Lounge thread

post about selling your runebox acct/cash for drugs that's "lower class" than kaden_night at least :D

Yeah Ive seen your post on the words thread :/

Thats the thing about subutex. It even fucking helps with adhd. I dont plan on doing stims ever again, unless I get them legally, and runescape is just waste of time without stims/weed.