• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Yeah Ive seen your post on the words thread :/

Thats the thing about subutex. It even fucking helps with adhd. I dont plan on doing stims ever again, unless I get them legally, and runescape is just waste of time without stims/weed.
just saw this, has been a bad year for me. buprenorphine was very, very useful as a stimulant but I absolutely cannot use it again/ever. So addictive, terrible seemingly forever-long withdrawals. :|

eso grinding event, cs:go have essentially given up for now because too many hackers and it makes america look toxic to the max

Control - a weird game I can't continue in the very beginning...
Red Dead Redemption 2 - I've returned because I hated to wait like 2 minutes always for it to verify that I actually bought it, also it had no level setting and the wolves caught me wrong..
Metro Exodus was nice but got stuck somewhere, have to retry ...

Bought RDR2 for PC and returned it within that same hour. Could not get it above 40FPS on med/high settings. Even tried to drop the resolution scaling down to 900p and still had frame rate issues. Kind of surprised to see this horrid of a port from Rockstar :/

started playing Factorio, can see why it's so addictive. howvere I think at some point it will get so complicated that I'll be like Nope, enough of this micromanagement nonsense.

I've been playing Automation Empire, which is Factorio's genre successor. A lot of the micromanagement has been ... well automated. Pretty cool if you like Factorio already ;)

^i can't really play video games anymore. reasons i don't wanna mention in a gamer thread. Kerbal Space Program is a slight exception. i can fly a few missions a year. it's the most complex and expansive game i've ever encountered. i've learned so much about physics and engineering from it. when the second one comes out, i'd love to play multiplayer with you.

@hydroazuanacaine If you are talking to me about Kerbal SP, I've played it but not extensively.

Sounds like fun, though, I would be up for some multiplayer :)