• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Triangles Adelaide - LSD

^^ Agreed.

I took these several times in different environments, i flipped out hard one time, in for me what had been a controlled environment in past experiences of having the triangles in the same setting and an enjoyable trip each time. I wasn't ready for what happened to me, and it scared the fuck out of me. I said that night i will change from tomorrow when i wake up, and i did. I thought i was reasonably under control with them, and having them several times and in the same environment. My mood wasn't different to the other times I had them, so i basically saw no reason for why i freaked out?

Some of the comments here are a bit harsh, as yes it is in the mind, but at that point in time i couldnt get over it.

I have a had triangles since that experience, and i think they are the weirdst things i have ever had. I find not only the typical trails, overlaping of colours, etc. But then other weird things that happen when on them.

Originally posted by crappybones
tripstacy now where have i heard that in connection with 2-CT-7

That's the thing with slang, its very misleading and ambiguous. It helps everyone if you call a chemical specifically by name if you know what it is (LSD), or if you don't know, class it, (a psychedelic substance).

I was reading the sydney dance music magazine (not 3Dworld but in the Brag magazine) its known as "DROP" anyway they had an article that said "the orange triangles have been found to be 2c-t-7, which is combination of MDMA and LSD."

So does this explain the reason why everyone (my friends) who have had them say its different to LSD with less mindfuck..
it was described as the visuals of LSD with a bit of the euphoria of MDMA but apart from that there wasn't much of a mental impact eg the creativity or the profound life changing aspect people have become accustomed to associate with LSD.

But I don't know, i'd be happy to be proven wrong if this is not the case.

Baker said:
I was reading the sydney dance music magazine (not 3Dworld but in the Brag magazine) its known as "DROP" anyway they had an article that said "the orange triangles have been found to be 2c-t-7, which is combination of MDMA and LSD."

So does this explain the reason why everyone (my friends) who have had them say its different to LSD with less mindfuck..
it was described as the visuals of LSD with a bit of the euphoria of MDMA but apart from that there wasn't much of a mental impact eg the creativity or the profound life changing aspect people have become accustomed to associate with LSD.

But I don't know, i'd be happy to be proven wrong if this is not the case.

IMO that is a crock, where is there scientific data and analysis results to back up that magazine article? we allready know the score.

I'm still not convinced it's LSD, but i haven't had it to judge so i don't think theres much i can say and sorry i don't have a source, but don't flame me for just implying my own philosophies, I never said it was hard evidence all i'm saying is from what i know it seems to make more sense then LSD.

Don't get pissed off at what im about to say, im not intending to show narrow mindedness im just suggesting
LSD is usually sold in different forms e.g. microdots, blotters, drops etc and in my experience this was sold as a research chemical, a "mysterious" drug... "tripstacy", similar to what happened in the UK when someone started selling a new research chemical (2c-t-7) as a more expensive pill with an obvious implication of different chemicals inside to attempt to combat the low profit pill market (with 3£ a pill).
-Along with dealers turning to coke to make more money for the amount they were selling and the risks involved

erba said:
I must admit, when i had these in HALVES, they felt very 'acid' like. Pretty much like every blotter ive had.

But when i consumed a whole triangle. it was very messy and overwhelming. And could be easilly mistaken for a totally different drug.

Now I truly do understand where LSD & Psychadelic paterns come from after consuming these.

great work guys. atleast i have some small peice of mind that ive only consumed what millions of people before me have, and not some new crazy 'internet drug' :p
this also seems like a good example, umm also its funny how many uneducated often jump to the conclusion that anything that inspires hallucinations means that there was LSD (or research chemical, such as 2c-b) in the pill (rather then a high dose of MDA or whatever). but yeah the funny part is now that they finally got LSD (if its true) they believe it to be a research chemical. :\

Baker said:
I'm still not convinced it's LSD, but i haven't had it to judge so i don't think theres much i can say and sorry i don't have a source, but don't flame me for just implying my own philosophies, I never said it was hard evidence all i'm saying is from what i know it seems to make more sense then LSD.

Don't get pissed off at what im about to say, im not intending to show narrow mindedness im just suggesting
LSD is usually sold in different forms e.g. microdots, blotters, drops etc and in my experience this was sold as a research chemical, a "mysterious" drug... "tripstacy", similar to what happened in the UK when someone started selling a new research chemical (2c-t-7) as a more expensive pill with an obvious implication of different chemicals inside to attempt to combat the low profit pill market (with 3£ a pill).
-Along with dealers turning to coke to make more money for the amount they were selling and the risks involved

Haha your right mate im not flaming you im flaming that speculative magazine you mentioned. Im sure what you are suggesting on dose etc will be answered very shortly.

I swear by gc/ms! you will find most do.

*yawns* its like watching a tennis match here, going back and forth repeatively.

^^^yup, very frustrating realy.
baker: Just read the _proven_ scientific data provided here on Bluelight. If you still don't believe it.... well I spose you will have to shrug of the "burden" of science and hope your better off without it........

Im willing to accept it, in fact i accepted it in the past I just asked because something had made me unsure again, but you guys seem pretty dam posotive that your right so I guess it must be true then. (not being sarcastic)
I'm sorry if I was stupid, but I doubt challenging ideas is being narrow minded.

But anyway they told us how bad ecstasy was in the past by doing tests on neurotoxicity that turned out to be false because it was used in conjunction with methamphetamine, all i'm saying is that you can't always trust the authoritys. Not has been proven in that direction

You guys seem to be pretty sure, and if those are the results you get from the test then i'm happily proven wrong. :)

backer: cheers man, Im sorry if I was overly rude. No offence intended. In regards to any motivation people have to put LSD in such a pill: I would guess that by passing off LSD, which has always been much cheaper than MDMA or other such chemicals, they put themselves in a possition where they can make very large amounts of money......
Your mention of the "mystery drug" is relevent to, I know that the popularity of these pills has been increased because of the exotic nature of what is in them. This is something else the manufacturers may have been hoping for.

Side Note: For the last number of years there has been a debate here on Bluelight regarding LSD in pills. Including if it is actualy possible due to the heat created etc. I supose we have an authoritive answer on that topic now...... I remember reading an FAQ hear a while back about popular myths about pills that may need correcting now!

while in this discussion, If i wanted to trip would you reccomend getting these or blotter form LSD as the cleaner the high the better, right? (or whatever).
Would anyone recommend these over LSD tabs or microdots?

I will bite my tounge and answer the questions.

Motivation: LSD tabs do not command the same price as 'pills', and they do not have the same demand. The manufacturers of these pills could have put the LSD on blotter paper, but it may have been more difficult to sell, and may have sold at a lower price than if they passed them off as pills.

I'm sorry if I was stupid, but I doubt challenging ideas is being narrow minded.

Challenging scientific data is stupid.

Doesn't the fact they think 2-CT-7 is a combination of LSD and MDMA raise alarm bells, and make you think their data is not correct? They probably got their data from pillreports. 8(

you can't always trust the authoritys

That may be true, but doesn't the fact that I also confirmed the results seeing I have contact with the chemist performing the GCMS tests directly hold any weight?

I suggest you read this post again.

Last edited:
Baker said:
while in this discussion, If i wanted to trip would you reccomend getting these or blotter form LSD as the cleaner the high the better, right? (or whatever).
umm i accepted my stupidity, did you really have to rub it in further?

umm i accepted my stupidity, did you really have to rub it in further?

I wrote it to answer your questions.

LSD potency also highly depends on storage, as it degrades quickly. If you find blotters you may want to try using a blotter solution. As a general rule there isn't much variety when it comes to LSD, get what you can.

Whoa.. totally didn't expect that GM/CS result...
There must be different batches, because my one (from Gold Coast / QLD) definately did not contain any LSD. Or if it did, it was not the main drug in the pill. I have taken LSD heaps of times, and this pill once. LSD takes half an hour to effect me, this took over an hour and a half. LSD is stimulating to me, this was very sedating, but still left the body feeling stimulated (like a stoning effect from high dose MDMA/MDA, or some 2C-E). LSD feels like LSD, even when every trip is different, well at least to me it does. If someone spiked my drink with LSD, an hour later I would of already guessed it. LSD can make me stay up, but not for 24 hours, this was a damn long lasting drug. LSD doesn't make me feel scatterered and worn out the next day, and it definately doesn't make me nauseous.

I don't know what it is, but me and my friend's weren't LSD.

As I said in a previous post, there was a batch testing in QLD a while back that also tested positive for LSD. I'll just let everyone make up their own minds from here on in. All the information I have has been laid out.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, and it doesnt seem to stick out anywhere, but....

Is there any chance that these pills are LSD (as shown by the GC/MS) combined with another drug which is not in their GC/MS catalog? For instance, a research chem that is rarely, if ever used?

I'm not very up to date on the scientific workings of a GC/MS, so I'm not sure how possible this is...

Is there any chance that these pills are LSD (as shown by the GC/MS) combined with another drug which is not in their GC/MS catalog? For instance, a research chem that is rarely, if ever used?

It would have been detected.