• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

Cloud_9 said:
Want to update us on your condition here ITEOG? I've been worrying about you for the past week and couldn't post or PM you as I was out of the country.

Also, what the fuck is this about samples to everyone if you get 500 posts? Didn't you destroy the remaining amounts?

And just when I thought this thread had died. Maybe you didn't read the whole thread...he was lying and was caught doing the same thing some time ago.

Cloud_9 said:
Want to update us on your condition here ITEOG? I've been worrying about you for the past week and couldn't post or PM you as I was out of the country.

Also, what the fuck is this about samples to everyone if you get 500 posts? Didn't you destroy the remaining amounts?

yeah if you get 500 posts you get access to all the good stuff ;)

ps. PLEASE LET THIS THREAD REST IN PEACE!

The kid lives somewhere in a small town in British Columbia Canada. Thats why he swears he'll never get caught. He's been scamming people, posting bullshit about people, doing pranks, everything you can name. This guy has nothign better to do.

I hope someone finds his address and kicks his ass outta bed.

Cloud_9 said:

LOL dont worry budz im fine now. I dont even think/crave for the shit, I never did once I quit, only craved the first few days as a way to stop the physical agony, now thats cleared out. However I do have a severe sneezing problem. Im not sure if thats somehow related to opioids and histamines, or if its from direct physical damage from insufflating so much active chemical (even tho it was usually as a solution) for such a prolonged period of time. Either way, I sneeze about 30-40 times a day, no joke. I guess thatll get better in time. It finally feels normal to touch my face again (which was numb to the touch for almost 4 weeks). Mentally feel getting back to normal, only for some reason I cannot experience "love" category emotions.... its pretty harsh. I always felt like on PHF that I was always in love, with nothing in particular, just existence I guess, just got that feeling of love inside. I guess I fried those receptors, but I will smoke some DMT soon to help that. I had to stop using tryptamines like 4 years ago because they always made me 'feel' too many things, so deeply that it was emotionally draining as fuck. I think if I re-visit 'em ill re-capture that depth. Does DMT heal??? we'll see.

In the Eyes of God said:
LOL dont worry budz im fine now. I dont even think/crave for the shit, I never did once I quit, only craved the first few days as a way to stop the physical agony, now thats cleared out. However I do have a severe sneezing problem. Im not sure if thats somehow related to opioids and histamines, or if its from direct physical damage from insufflating so much active chemical (even tho it was usually as a solution) for such a prolonged period of time. Either way, I sneeze about 30-40 times a day, no joke. I guess thatll get better in time. It finally feels normal to touch my face again (which was numb to the touch for almost 4 weeks). Mentally feel getting back to normal, only for some reason I cannot experience "love" category emotions.... its pretty harsh. I always felt like on PHF that I was always in love, with nothing in particular, just existence I guess, just got that feeling of love inside. I guess I fried those receptors, but I will smoke some DMT soon to help that. I had to stop using tryptamines like 4 years ago because they always made me 'feel' too many things, so deeply that it was emotionally draining as fuck. I think if I re-visit 'em ill re-capture that depth. Does DMT heal??? we'll see.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to use some Pharoah-DMT?

I still have not seen the part where the OP explains how withdrawals are in fact lethal.

That was very entertaining. I couldn't read it all, but 5 pages worth was enough. You definetly started a good thread here, In the eyes of god. Nice work on the acting, you never once broke character. Though we all kinda new you were full of shit.

In the Eyes of God said:
About the sleep thing

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON

I LOVE that no one beleives me. That just proves to myself how fawkin crazy I really am and how outrageous my addiction became. But there are a handful of individuals around who could confirm legitimacy. Thats neither here nor there.

I believe you man, i just kicked a 50+ gram a day PURE dope habit (purified it myself!) I went to a methadone clinic and they found benzos in my system, so they would only start me out with 20mg of methadone, (and she didn't believe that i used that much, she said she never met anyone who did 5grams) so i said fuck it, went to the detox, at the hospital next door, and did it.

In the Eyes of God said:

same thing with me dude, i sneezed non stop, espessially every time I 'tried' eating i would sneeze, and everytime i sneezed i would shit my pants or the bed

What, you don't believe a 50 gram of purified heroin a day habit?

ReToxifacation said:
In the Eyes of God said:
About the sleep thing

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON

I LOVE that no one beleives me. That just proves to myself how fawkin crazy I really am and how outrageous my addiction became. But there are a handful of individuals around who could confirm legitimacy. Thats neither here nor there.

I believe you man, i just kicked a 50+ gram a day PURE dope habit (purified it myself!) I went to a methadone clinic and they found benzos in my system, so they would only start me out with 20mg of methadone, (and she didn't believe that i used that much, she said she never met anyone who did 5grams) so i said fuck it, went to the detox, at the hospital next door, and did it.

Haha looks like InTheEyesOfGod has a brand new moniker!

^ haha looks like it. Also, 50gram a day dope habit and all they gave him was 20mg of methadone?

I smell a liar.

This is pretty incredible. I beilive him. I think he is a bit cocky about this 'I DESIGNED MY OWN CHEMICAL' BS, and also, if he spent some time he would know of the highest opiate tolerence case ever. This chick was taking 1.8 liters of fent a day.

yes sir, lemmie pull 'er up. I got it from negro on these forums a while back. Maybe it was phreex.