⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

fizzle; said:
Correct, recently we've decided to try some new things out to try and make the lounge a bit less harsh of a place, and one of those ways is by not allowing postings from GLrs, so you cannot post in there until you have reached 50 posts. This isnt because all greenlighters cause a problem, because 99% of them dont, but its to prevent alts of trolls and temp banned users from showing up there over and over. It also allows newcomers to get an idea and a feel for the lounge before posting there, so they dont get scared away haha.

Scared?
You must mean people like koko/slay.
The lounge is actually my favorite place to lurk.
Good idea tho. I'm sure that makes the lounge mods jobs easier

Hi BBBBBB- Welcome to Bluelight :)You can activate by clicking the link in your activation email. If you are not finding it look in spam or bulk folders around your email account.

^And about every other post in this thread... I believe that very same question has been answered at least 4 times on this very page... *cries and pounds head against wall*

Cannot post new threads to ask questions.

This is kind of off topic , however i am bluelight naive as of the time , i am trying to ask questions or really just trying to post new threads , please can someone explain to me how to post new threads , thanks you and again i appoligize for the naive questions but thats how she goes boys.

Welcome to Bluelight KenoraKidd :)
If your account hasn't been activated by replying to an email from Bluelight you can not post or start threads in most Bluelight forums. Additional details are in the thread Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers . . .
If you were trying to post in the lounge it currently takes 50 posts and Bluelighter status to do so.
If you have responded to the activation email, Are you pushing the 'New Thread' button on the upper left side above the threads in a forum?

Everytime I try to start a new thread it says that I dont have permission? I am trying to ask some questions but I cant due to this problem. Any help would be great. Thanks
wuts happenin new guy on tha block help me out

^Help you out with what? You'll have to be more specific.

Fizz, I think they're saying they're having the same problem as KeSsx.

Ah :) Thanks. If you guys are not able to post or start threads in forums outside of this one, its most likely because you havent activated your accounts yet. You'll need to look for the activation email in your email accounts, be sure to check the spam folders if you cant find it right away.

Everytime I try to start a new thread it says that I dont have permission? I am trying to ask some questions but I cant due to this problem. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hi,
I never got an activation email. I can't do anything to!!

I, too can't post. My problem is they never sent me the e-mail or it went into my spam folder. I asked them to resend it but they haven't and I don't see any real support on this site. Really need to get in.

You're using Yahoo, and still awaiting confirmation (clicking the email the server sends you) - this is addressed repeatedly in this thread, and we've had other Yahoo users get it working.

I've manually resent your activation email.

Welcome to Bluelight hoobes :)
I think you are looking for New Member Introductions. If people will have you often depends on individual sexual proclivities and your individual attributes ;) but if your wondering if you can start posting and stuff then yeah, welcome aboard :)

This thread we are in at the moment is about problems with posting. If you are having problems posting the answers are likely in the posts above ours. The most common issue is not having replied to the activation email sent to confirm your registration.

I've tried repeatedly to get the confirmation email sent to me but it never comes. Not in my spam folder either.

Any idea whats up?