⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

Lucky1_86 Welcome to Bluelight :) Are you having troubles with posting somewhere on Bluelight? That is what this thread is for, problems with posting. The most common posting problem is that a new user has not responded to their activation email that was sent to authenticate their registration.

Det største probleme e vell dæ at e ikke har sløve på... uhm... .huska ikke når e søv sist... :)

Beklager at jeg ikke snakker Norsk. Denne delen av Bluelight er for problemer med bruk av dette nettstedet. Er du trenger hjelp med å bruke Bluelight kan du fortelle oss problemet i engelsk, takk?

This isn't the place to post about problems with sleep Lucky1_86, the forum Healthy Living would be a good place to post about confusion and sleep problems unless it is related to drug use in which case the appropriate drug forum or The Dark Side might be good places to post. If you have taken to much of something or are having a bad reaction, I suggest you call a friend to help you til your confused state has past. There isn't much we can do on the web to help you with delirium, mania, or intoxication. Be safe. Call someone for help if you need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Helllooo..

My problem is there is no "New Topid"/"New Thread" button.. I can reply to other ones, which is what brings me in here.

I've tried resetting cookies/cache/etc, reinstalled firefox, tried safari instead... it's weird.

Hi Cartesia, From the view within a sub-forum you are not seeing a 'new thread' button? It is on the left both above and below the threads displayed. If someone changes email adress posting and thread starting is suspended in most forums until a confirmation email is responded to, seems unlikely that this is the problem here I'm mentioning it because I don't know of many other situations where the 'new thread' button would disappear.

You have to activate your account yourself, Horse-soldier. Go to your e-mail: You should have an e-mail from Bluelight there, with an activation link. If it's not in your Inbox, check your Spam/Bulk folder.

Welcome to Bluelight!

I would like to recommend that someone delete the previous post as it is some wanker spamming.

I've done it this time, but in future if you see spam or something that needs reporting there is a "report button" (the picture with the ! in it) under every post which you can use to alert a mod/admin.

Everytime I try to start a new thread it says that I dont have permission? I am trying to ask some questions but I cant due to this problem. Any help would be great. Thanks

i would like to post a new thread in the section north and south america drug discussions.

1) You've done it
2) you have posted several times with the same question (your question will be answered ASAP do not re-post)
3) your post will get closed as its asking for drugs which is illegal and against the Bluelight user agreement.

Thanks chr1.5. Dirty dub boy, please dont post the same question over and over, this is not an instant chat, it takes us time as we all have real lives as well... we will get to it within a day or two. I've deleted your other two posts that were asking the same thing. Also, please read the guidelines before posting. We take drug seeking very seriously and it can get you in a lot of trouble for trying it.

Hi. I received the activation link and can neither browse to the page directly via the link, nor by pasting the provided url into the browser, directly. When pasting url directly, my browser (Firefox) navigates to a blank page (with correct url). Is this a function of a browser setting (i.e. being in privacy mode, or not accepting cookies, etc.), do you think? Any advice appreciated and I apologize if previously answered and I missed that in this (mega) thread! ;-)
~trashygurl

the best way for me is to due a few bumps drink a lil then pop some xanex...but watch out cuz u might now remember the night before.;)

Welcome to Bluelight ncsalt17 :) Are you having problems posting in places other than support? If you can post in other forums you may want to make an introduction thread in New Member Introductions. If you are unable to post most places on BL it is likely that you need to respond to your activation email.