⫸STICKY⫷ Official "I CANT POST" Megathread....with Mega-answers

gman.smith44 said:
how can i go bk to sign in, and give my backup email. so that i can post
I'm not sure I have correctly understood your question. User CP on the BL taskbar is where you set your default email as far as bluelight. If you need a verification email you can do that through a link I'll add to this post in a little bit.

Edit: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/register.php?do=requestemail <This is the link for having a your email confirmed as your BL email address. If no email address is confirmed for your BL account your posting is restricted. Confirming your email expands your ability to post and participate exponentially.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question ...

know this question does not belong here but trying to find where to post.

need to talk to adhd people about adderall, i don't know anything about this treatment!

thanks

i've already registered and am waiting for you to send email link so my above can be viewed.

thank you and please help SUPPORT!

Please check the Spam and/or bulk folders of your email acct for your verification email. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/register.php?do=requestemail can be used to have the verification email resent. Sometimes your email provider just is "losing" the verification email everytime and the answer ends up being to change your email to a different provider in the email & password section of User CP on the taskbar.

Account inactive. I've created this account quite a while ago, but never needed anything but for search purposes. Should I just register another account since I no longer have the activation code?

The post right above yours states how you can have the activation code resent.

What kind of problem are you having? Have you read through this thread at all? Most of the reasons for not being able to post are discussed here. Have you activated your account by clicking on the link in your email? If you havent, thats probably the problem. Be sure to check your spam folder.

Help i cant post

You should have an ugly pink banner following you around the site indicating YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT ACTIVATED (I've checked his account, it is awaiting confirmation), with links on how to address this....similar to, or pointing at, the content stated earlier in this exact thread! You, yes YOU, can fix this, through the miracle of all natural ingredients and FDA approved finger movements - with a few clicks you too can join the masses. Order now and get a free set of Ginsu knives! But wait, there's more......

OK... I am not receiving the confirmation email... I have requested it twice. I have checked my spam folder and all other folders and it is just not there. I have no problems registering with other groups, so this one must have something quite different going on. Any advice ?

Make a gmail or aol or some other email account. Change the email in your profile to the new email from a different service. I think a new confirmation should go out automatically but if not have it resent by using this link > http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/register.php?do=requestemail If you prefer you might try the resend first with your current email. Yahoo has a history of losing BL emails in case that's what you are using.

Make a gmail or aol or some other email account. Change the email in your profile to the new email from a different service. I think a new confirmation should go out automatically but if not have it resent by using this link > http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/register.php?do=requestemail If you prefer you might try the resend first with your current email. Yahoo has a history of losing BL emails in case that's what you are using.

Thanks,
Not using yahoo, I'm using the university's email...never had a problem in the past.
I'll try a different email account.

still getting account not activated prompt.Have changed email.Please send verification link again.THX

I can't post because there is nothing catching my eye at the moment except for what's in the lounge. And for some reason its locked.
To prevent trolls from posting I assume?

I get a prompt that says my account is not activated.Can you send a link?

If you'd read just a few posts above yours, theres the answer to this very same question:

Please check the Spam and/or bulk folders of your email acct for your verification email. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/register.php?do=requestemail can be used to have the verification email resent. Sometimes your email provider just is "losing" the verification email everytime and the answer ends up being to change your email to a different provider in the email & password section of User CP on the taskbar.

You can resend the link all on your own. You have the power!!

I can't post because there is nothing catching my eye at the moment except for what's in the lounge. And for some reason its locked.
To prevent trolls from posting I assume?

Correct, recently we've decided to try some new things out to try and make the lounge a bit less harsh of a place, and one of those ways is by not allowing postings from GLrs, so you cannot post in there until you have reached 50 posts. This isnt because all greenlighters cause a problem, because 99% of them dont, but its to prevent alts of trolls and temp banned users from showing up there over and over. It also allows newcomers to get an idea and a feel for the lounge before posting there, so they dont get scared away haha.