• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Aus/Asia/NZ Choof Recipe Thread

I thought "shotgunning" was when you flip the joint around, and put the lit end into your mouth, creating a tight seal with your lips. (be careful.) Then you exhale gently, this causes a stream of smoke to pour out the other end of the joint and another person stands about 10-15 cm away and they inhale the stream of smoke. It looks really cool
smile.gif

ok,
recently I cooked up a batch of cookies, the cookie mix i obtained required simply milk and butter to be added, So i used the ratio of 50g butter to 3g bud, Boiled for around 5 mins and filtered out the bud remnants and threw them out. I made 15 small cookies from the mix.
All i can say is WHOA! most intense pot experience I've ever had and for anyone else who had 1 or 2. Does that mixture seem potent? From what I've read it doesnt seem like much at all but what a whack! Lasted 6 or so hours although i slept then so it may have lasted longer.
Any comments?
teX

word of warning guys... hide the cookies once you've had one...
Friend makes a hash cake... Leaves in the fridge over night to take it to friends birthday party next day... dad comes home... dad has slice... 30 minutes later, dad extremely hungry... dad proceeds to eat nearly the rest of the cake... dad found next morning on couch feeling very average :)

good secret for making butter (so that ya cookies taste a little less crappy IMO) is to cut a vanilla pod thingy in half and scrape out the seeds. just chuck it in when u are simmering the shit away. A cinnimon stick is good 2.

If you prepare the butter properly, there should be little flavour remaining from the plant matter.
BigTrancer :)

Hmmm cooking up a batch of BT's cookies right now. Hmmm you should have added at the top that starting this when stoned is not such a good idea, I'm not so sure that I'll be able to wait until they are cooked .........

ROFLMAO! It's a very vicious, dangerous cycle to get involved in *lol*...
... eat cookie, get way toasted, get the munchies hardKore, eat cookie ...

Originally posted by teXman01:
ok,
recently I cooked up a batch of cookies, the cookie mix i obtained required simply milk and butter to be added, So i used the ratio of 50g butter to 3g bud, Boiled for around 5 mins and filtered out the bud remnants and threw them out. I made 15 small cookies from the mix.
All i can say is WHOA! most intense pot experience I've ever had and for anyone else who had 1 or 2. Does that mixture seem potent? From what I've read it doesnt seem like much at all but what a whack! Lasted 6 or so hours although i slept then so it may have lasted longer.
Any comments?
teX

hi i am pretty lazy and would love to try out the cookies but using the simple 'just add milk and butter' cookie mixtures. but im just not so sure about the adding of the buds to the butter...
Do i cut up the buds really fine and melt it into the butter or just put it together and whisk it in a mixer....in fact i dont even have a mixer i just usually beat it in a bowl with a wooden spoon!
can i do this with muffins and cupcakes too?
can i just sorta add the cut up buds to the butter/milk mixture and mix it around...?
thanks...!

The reason why the THC becomes potent after cooking it with butter is because it is a fat soluble chemical. Melting it in the butter kind of activates the THC, just like burning it with a flame does.
I assume that the best method would be to cut it up (doesn't have to be heaps fine) and cook it into the butter (the longer you can leave it simmer the better) and then use the butter with whatever you like! It doesn't have to be cookies.. you can substiute mull butter for butter anytime you like!
Just try not to put it on your morning toast ;)

*giggle* well the recipe said 40-60 cookies, ummmm bigger is better right? It made a total of 16 cookies !!
Well I was slightly stoned to start with but after one cookie (mmmmmm double choc chips *drools* BTW BT you can make your recipe with 4 cups of choc drops ;) ) I was pretty toasted and giggling my arse off !! It was about 1pm when I ate the first one and was still feeling mild effects at 6pm, about then my sense of reason gave way and devoured another. (Did I mention how good the extra choc chips were?), man this could be a revolving circle.
Super recipe BT !!!

kawairashii:
yeah ,just chop the bud up the same as if you were to smoke it, put some butter(not margarine) in a pot and heat it until its melted, add the bud and simmer for 10 mins or so..(10 mins worked a treat) then strain out the bush remains and chuck it (some people dry it and smoke it.. but geez heh) then add it to the kiddy 'just add butter' cookie mix

BT, got to hand it to you dude. That recipe for cookies is unreal!! When you said makes 50-60 cookies, I didn't think you meant 50-60 big-fuck-off cookies!!
Anyways, putting 3 1/2 oz leaf in 500g butter is a pretty good amount. And putting dark AND white choc chips makes it SOOO nice!!

Suppose I should chuck some words of thanks in ere. BT... your a champ :)
Made half the recipie with a Q and after 2 or 3 started hallucinating like a mofo :) Anyways... thats all lol

dayum ive got to make me some of these... but seriously people... am i reading right? an ounce? like 300 bucks worth of weed?? adding up all the weed ive ever had, i would be surprised if it adds to an ounce...
how many cookies can be made with a 50? (decent $50 worth, usually more) or even a 20? im afraid ounces are simply out of the question for some of us casual employees
;)

Well, it's kinda your choice I think, how much choof you cook into the mix. However, skimp on the choof and you might as well make normal kiddies choc-chip cookies because you're WAY undershooting the potential of THC cookies.
Scaling down my recipe from a full ounce of choof to $50 worth (I'm assuming 3.5g or thereabouts) so that your cookies would still be the same strength, I would advise 1/8th quantities. That way you'd create about 7 cookies of full strength (however you may have to beat an egg first to divide it into parts). Each cookie is then still costing about 7 dollars, and each cookie should get you toasted as a hot-cross bun (timely, no, given that easter is this weekend? How quick, the wit?).
Anyway on the other hand you could quarter the recipe and make about 15 half-strength cookies to share around (each costing roughly $3.50). With half-strength cookies you may find that the recipe doesn't quite kick hard enough and you'll be wanting another cookie in probably 2-3 hours time. I personally feel that stronger is better with THC food though. Remember that with a full mix, $300 worth of weed will turn into nearly 60 full strength kick-yo-ass cookies, each costing roughly $5... so it's not like you'll finish them in one afternoon. The $300 turns into a long-term investment... frozen assets? Hehe.
Simply put, I view eating THC to be something quite special. It goes beyond being just 'stoned' but unlocks the full raw psychedelic power of the THC. Some people have said to me in the past that they can't believe the visuals just from eating one full-strength cookie. It's like a whole different drug. If you're going to all the hassle of cooking just to make weak cookies that will only get you stoned, then why not just save trouble, chop up a mix, and smoke a phat bowl?

Spot on BT about the different experience of eating THC and smoking it. To the inexperienced cookie muncher just take it easy the first time until you come to grips with the dosage that suits you, cos eating too much can be an overpowering experience if you arent used to it.
Also be aware that it usually takes about an hour for the full effect of the cookie to come on so dont be in a hurry to think you need another one cos not much is happening after half an hour.
To the people worried about blowing $300 for an ounce of bud to make the butter, just use leaf, which shouldnt be hard to get if you know someone who grows. Leaf works just as well as bud but you obviously need a lot more. However it is cheap or free if you know someone. I always just use leaf and it makes potent butter.
Being a non smoker(of cigarettes) i find eating cookies much more pleasant than smoking it and the other advantages are that the high lasts a lot longer than a joint or bong and can be taken out and consumed in places where smoking a joint would be difficult.
The way i make the butter is to get a large pot and half fill with water, bring water to the boil then add a good amount of leaf and then 500g of butter. Once the water reboils again just turn it down to a slow boil and allow it to boil away for at least an hour. You need to stir it occasionally and add more water as needed.
Someone said to boil for 12 hours but i see no need for this, an hour to an hour and a half is plenty. Boiling for longer may extract slightly more thc but it is negligable and certainly not worth the added time and cost.
Because THC is fat soluble the thc is extracted from the leaf into the butter and you are left with a greeny/brown liquid and soggy weed.
Next step is to get a strainer and strain the liquid(butter and water mixture) into a bowl leaving the soggy leaf behind which you can throw away after sqeezing all the buuter out of it.
Now you need to place the bowl of liquid in the fridge and leave until the butter solidifies on the surface of the bowl leaving the horrible looking liquid underneath. Next just remove the solid butter from the bowl and throw away the liquid and you are left with nice green THC laden butter with all the crap removed.
What i do then is to weigh the butter into 125g lots and put in the freezer to use in a cookie recipe at a later time. You will need to experiment with the amount of weed to butter ratio till it suits you.
This way you always have thc butter available to you when you need that next batch of cookies.
Happy cookie munching.
Ananda

... or ready for making Garlic Bread ... or Carbonara Fettucini ... or Foccacia ... anything containing butter. Breakfast toast even ;)
Anyone else got some cool recipes that work well? Get back in the kitchen!

ahhh a number, thats what i need to hear
:)
ill give these things a go (some time, eventually :p) using about 50 bucks worth of weed and 1/8th of the ingredients mentioned in BT's first post, then reply here with the results.