Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Aus/Asia/NZ Choof Recipe Thread

RuSty you rock - i'm trying that recipe tomorrow it looks awesome
------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

most of those chocklate cakes that i tried taste dry!
however i never tried the recpie above

Well these recipes should work a treat with that bag of FREE leaf that I've got hiding under my bed. Thanks guys.
By the way, do you really need to cook it up for 12 hours, coz my friend really does have to live in her house sometimes, and I don't know if she'd want to evacuate it for that long.

ALWAYS A PLEASURE BT, FOOD AND DOPE, MY MOST FAVE THINGS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!
------------------
*****i Am ThE tRiBaL ALiEn*****

Rediscovered the body stone in the weekend but not from cookery.
Place a glass in the freezer.
Roll a joint.
Attach a thin tube (like from a felt pen or biro) to one end and light t'other.
Get glass and shotgun the smoke into the bottom of the glass.
The freezing cold air makes the smoke stay in the glass... fill glass.
Drink.
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

uhh....question for all your experts!
I'm dead keen to cook up one of these magic recepies but instead of leaf or bud I have.....resin (I think)!
Now not being an expert with leaf or buds at all what should i do? The resin is tightly packed into a block approx 1 cm square & about .5 cm think...and am told that it's nutso stuff!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
smile.gif

nuff said....
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!

dude u got hash!!!! man just melt it over a double boiler, mix in some tabbacco and smoke the shit bro!!! bong on
------------------

andieman,
that sounds interesting, however could you please explain in more detail how to do this "body stone" thing..
thx

I believe it means (forgive crude explanation and possible misunderstanding) to insert the biro with the lit J attached into the glass (tube end down, J protruding out of glass) then cover the top of the glass with your hands to create a seal minus a small opening where you place your mouth over. You then gently inhale which due to the seal causing a negative air pressure within the glass, should cause the smoke to travel down the tube and gradually fill the glass from the bottom up. You then 'drink' the resultant smoke, and get completely fucked.
Sorry, its a little difficult to explain without diagrams.

*good recipe for resin/oil/sticky gooey THC byproduct*
take 1 x large block of dark chocolate
1 x block of coconut rough
using a double boiler, melt both bars... stir in stick gooey thc stuff (be in hash or whatever). let chocolate set. eat, and enjoy!!! be careful as this can turn nastily strong, and the chocolate is easy to eat too much of. start with a normal sized square and go from there....
P.s. dunno how you aussie will handle this, might get ya too stoned!!! note: old fangled NZ recipe... haha! what with your mixing with tobacco bollocks!!

*bump* kewl... chocolate is good
smile.gif

Chocolate choof cakes are good too, and someone on IRC the other night suggested THC damper which would be interesting. I'm hunting for a good recipe to try.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

How would you go about cooking up some cookies with a rock hard lump of hash?

Bgrrl,
i'd melt it down with some vegetable oil or butter in a frying pan.
make sure you heat the hash well though, i've heard of ppl getting hepatitis from eating hand rolled hash.

rusty: From one alien to another the recipe sounds mmmmmmmmhhhh! fantastico!
i'll be giving that a go the next time w/o a doubt! cheers for that!
------------------
Green by name
Green. By Nature.
Ask for it by name.

Great thread peoples!
I highly reccomend Andiemans joint-in-a-glass thang... toasted... nicely toasted.
I also tried the cookies- oh baby!
Me and a mate used a oz of the 'kuta' buds... the primest of buds handpicked by a family of budpickers who have been picking buds for ten generations... to make the cookies.
We had one... nothing...
anonther...
another...
45mins later IO realised we had underestimated the strength of the cookies- cue 10min giggle fit...
1'30" later we were way too stoned- light sweat... joining in on a conversation that ended minutes ago etc... the entire next day I was stoned and still feel a little high now (three days later)
It was a real 'body-stone' though... kinda like hashish.
Have one
End of cookie report

dude,
i know thoth tried to explain the body stone thing with the glass.. however in andiemans msg it says "fill then drink" fille with? (a liquid??) drink? heh i wanna try this but havent got a clue how its done... could you try explain it step by step heh.. thx
p.s forgive my ignorance if it is really simple to do.
Tex

GreenAlien dude, man that recipe is the bestust home grown italian forcaccia recipe , direct from grossi florentinos itself, its a chefs means for a nice relaxing end to a service, lol, anyways dude rock on munch on and enjoy ur dope!!!! hope to enjoy a cookie or 2 with u someday dude
------------------

teXman01,
Me and my accomplice had to burn a few joints before nailing the technique but this is what we ended up with:
PREPERATION:
1. Freeze glass
2. have a tray or shallow bucket to sit glass in (keeps it cool for longer)
3. Phat reefer
4. Hose/tube
5. Glad-wrap on stand-by
6. small glass of water
Make the connection between your joint and the tube airtight,
Cover glass with glad-wrap, peirce wrap and insert hose (airtight- task to be delegated to the biggest bonghead in the room)
Place glass in tray of ice
Pierce tiny hole in wrap near perimiter of the glass.
(You are proably best off lighting the joint a few moments before putting it in the tube)
suck on the hole (SLOWLY) the smoke will gather down where it coldest
when the smoke is looking dense SLOWLY peel off a small section of wrap and pour the water... SLOWLY...
Tear off the wrap altogether... SUPA SLOW... then down the glass... FAST
for extra head rush inhale smoke through your nose aswell!!
Go Well

rusty: sounds good to me! You've hit the nail on the head...Food and green... oh and and then some cid...and then a bit of mdma...Viola`! Good time!
EnJoy!
------------------
Green by name
Green. By Nature.
Ask for it by name.