• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Official Aus/Asia/NZ Choof Recipe Thread

"... Mom says
icon26.gif
Cookies of Death
icon26.gif
aren't good for dogs - but you can have the rest of my milk!"
BigTrancer :)

I'm glad that poor little dog is fine now, 2 days later. Now my friend wants me to try a cookie, but i'm nervous that the dog might have licked um. Also a fav recipe of mine is to make 'Mull Mars bar slice', just using the nrml recipe and substitue butter for mull butter, I'll post it if i can find the recipe.
But seriously ppl, everyone has recipes for dessert/snack type foods, how about some more usuall meal type recipies?

Originally posted by secret squirrel:
how about some more usuall meal type recipies?
How about chicken kiev? I imagine the garlic would hide the taste quite nicely, esp if you use the water+butter+pot method someone described. But basically anything that uses butter or oil could be made with mull.
--
MDMA-4-ALL (And a little imagination for your cooking)

How many hours does it take for the smell to go away? :)

We could still smell it the next day. Dont do it at your parents if they're out for the night, kids. I would even say do it outside on the barbie if you don't have any neighbours too close by.

Here's something a bit different, we tried it on the weekend just gone. While they are not overpoweringly strong, the mull CANNOT be tasted!, which for me is the ultimate goal in dope cookery. eating them over a while as a snack will get you slowly and comfortably whacked. The guy i got the recipe from said the reason you cant taste it is because its a savoury dish, not sweet, thats the first time i've ever heard that
Mully Roasted Cashews
you need:
500g RAW chashews
100-150g mull butter
cream of chicken soup mix powder
garlic powder
salt
method:
melt butter in frying pan on low heat untill it melts, add cashews and cook on low heat, turning constantly for about 20 minutes or so untill the cashews turn a nice brown colour all over. drain. combine the salt, garlic and soup powder in a bag and pour the cashews in and give um a good shake and bob's your uncle.

Look out for "Crazy Bones" kid's cookie mix in the supermarket. It comes with a mould so that your cookies turn out in the shape of these whacked little characters- so, so appropriate :)

I had a thought at work today, could you substitute chocolate for butter and make a heap of 'green' chocolate?
I guess the theory would be there to say it would work, but what would it taste like?

My humble guess would be that the chocolate would not be as effective as butter, because it contains less fat. (hence you may not extract as much of the THC as with butter).
not to metion...eeeeeeeewwwwwww...if the way the butter tastes straight is anything to go by. :)

Originally posted by Sllip:
I had a thought at work today, could you substitute chocolate for butter and make a heap of 'green' chocolate?
I guess the theory would be there to say it would work, but what would it taste like?

I have actually tried this before. Did it on an experimental whim so can't give any specific directions. Basically I just melted cooking chocolate, added finely ground choof, some butter, milk and sugar and simmered over low heat. After cooking for about 30 minutes, the mix was poured into a container and allowed to cool and set before cutting into little chunks.
It does not taste bad really. Kind of like a cross between fudge and toffee. The taste of the chocolate disguised the plant matter taste quite well. And yes, it gets you nicely toasted. ;)

I have this(vague) memory of a recipe for bud-wine, which basically stated that thc also bonded with alcohol...
....I think all you had to do was put 3-5grams of wet bud in the bottle for a week, and then strain the wine, but before i waste a bottle of wine and 3-5g of nugs can anyone tell if this is correct?

i made these but halved bt's recipe as i didnt want to make 50-60 cookies!! hehe but with 24 cookies we ended up making (thinking we would need more than one each) we ate one, sat for a while (while on acid) and found that our trip was intensified by at least 500000000 times! hehehe
never EVER EVER thought i'd trip so hard, mixing lsd with thc really did the trick, but it was borderline pleasurable/painful experience as it was very annoying having a 3 second memory (forgetting what i was doing while puttin on a jumper, but then also forgetting how to put on the jumper, then forgetting if i was putting it on or taking it off all in the space of 10 seconds...), but the visuals were so unreal but also scary hehehe.

just a quick question.............
say for instance i wanted to eat one of these awesome cookies before venturing out to a party...now ive made these cookies many a time and have the strength down pat, so i know im not going to pass out, but say just for instance i wanted to have some mdma, would the thc effect the mdma feelings, like it does sometimes if u have a few cones while pilling??
has anyone actually done this?

I had never gotten whaked off eating pot until I ate this choc chip muffin my friend made one day. she made sure she kept one for me in the freezer. I had recieved good reviews from a mate who said he had half and was smashed. I had always said that i never gotten ripped off eating cookies, nothing like smoking it. I was watching the World Cup 2k2, Argentina Vs England and ate the muffin bout half time. towards the end of the game i felt what I had always felt from eating the stuff - light tingles and the feeling of being relaxed, definately not mind altering. I left to go meet up with friends at teh pub. on my way I started to spinout. I could feel it hit me. I felt the adrenalin and racing thoughts coming though. Got to the pub, sat down on a table with friends. I was ok at the start but then i started peaking. Peering across at the other tables in the pub and spun out at individuales, laughing et cetera. It felt like I was tripping - no joke. Yes finally I had ingested pot and I was smashed, in fact it just got stronger and stronger by the hour!! I went to the toilets and stared at my eyes through the mirrior. They were fully dialated as if I were peaking hard on E or acid. Around the enlarged pupil, my eyes were red. I spunout at how ripped I was without having smoked a thing - my lungs were clean. In all I peaked for 4-5 hours. Slept like a hibernating bear late into the afternoon. had a big pot hangover the nextday - heavy groggy feeling hehehe
spin!!

recently i just grew a nice plant in my mums house (hydro) my first baby :pP
anyway my mum does not smoke or anything like that, but cos it grew in her house she felt she had to try it (as u do) haha i talked her into it and she finally gave up and ate one of my cookies.
See i have a tolerance and 3 small cookies got me whacked.. so i thought yeh ill give her 1/3 (1 cookie) and she'll be right.
The first hour she kept asking me why it didnt work.. then on the hour, almost to the minute she started laughing. Anyway i went out and did some stuff in the garden came back about 45 mins later and she was still sitting in the same chair laughing.
When it kicked in harder she was so fuked i have never seen anything like it. Me and sister had to literally pull her out of her seat and help her walk up the stairs to her bedroom. Then she thought she was dying so i had to sit in her room until she fell asleep trying to re-assure her she was gonna be fine.
u forget wat mj can do!
anyways all i did was put the bud in a flour sifter and pushed it through with a spoon. Comes out as fine as chopped parsely. Then i made up a cookie mix and chucked in the chopped bud. Cooked for 20mins.. the end result u couldnt taste it and it kicked your butt.
iv made butter before, and it tastes better than how i did it this time, but it saved me 6 hours of cooking, and it didnt even taste bad
peace