• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished vapein a few bowls of hash rolled in keif. Intravenous Morphine Sulphate tonight and IV hydroM for the first time tomorrow. PUMPED !

and tricomb. Round here only 16 year old scene chicks smoke crushes

just finished vapein a few bowls of hash rolled in keif. Intravenous Morphine Sulphate tonight and IV hydroM for the first time tomorrow. PUMPED !

very very nice. You will love IV HM. I love mixing HM with the morphine because the morphine provided the legs of the high and the dilaudid maintained the rushing. Be careful tho.

very very nice. You will love IV HM. I love mixing HM with the morphine because the morphine provided the legs of the high and the dilaudid maintained the rushing. Be careful tho.

you didnt see my edit.

and ya i was planning on doing the hydroM first and then do some morph left over from tonight after the rush/high is over. Because I want to experience the infamous hydroM rush by its self, and im afraid doing morph in the same shot might fuck it up.

it would make it feel different as i believe morphine has more of a histamine reaction than HM so you would tingle and itch more than if you did the HM alone

Hahaha. Bro I don't even smoke cigarettes, I hate camel crushes. Like I said I was super fucked up last night on lots of opiates benzos and cocaine, I don't even remember getting the cigs, I just remember being pissed they didn't have turkish royals. I fucking hate crushes.

If it's a menthol, I like newports. If not, turkish royals

going to enjoy this friday night. how bout yall?

Last edited:
I hate you all

(*as he takes some tagamet and puts 4mg of suboxone under his alcohol washed tongue*)

Man I'm shaking to press the plunger. This is going to be a big one. Like the big fireworks at the end of the 4th of july fireworks display.

FUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUU tricomb!!!!!!! (yelled in high pitched stereotypical Japanese accent, so it sounds like Fukie-Ooo)

;)

yea, I know :\ I know...

I think I'll just have to buy some sake on the way home tonight :) I do like cheap sake

I wonder if I can get this tiny rock of coke to get in the same syringe..... taking speedball to a new level lol. two opiates and two stims. Let's see if it's possible.

Note to all: I have a very high tolerance, do not attempt this under any circumstances.

lord...

don't you remember? nothing's impossible, if only you can dream ;)

NOTE to NEWBS reading this: Tricomb has a high tolerance, if you don't also.. PLEASE do not try at home (or at a friends house)

I wish I had a signature option so I could add that disclaimer to all my posts. Anyways I managed to get the cocaine dissolved in the solution, I'll let you know how this goes.

I would never talk like this in other threads, I hope it's okay to speak candidly here in the social.

lol, well i dont want some 16yo found dead on the bathroom floor with his pants down and rig poking outta his ass.

on another note: im almost to 4000 posts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.