• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh you know it ! im going hard....fucking 15 more minutes feels like fucking 3 hours

idk about you, but i dont need excuses like drugs to stick shit up my butt LMAO ;)

D-lo d-lo we don't give a fuck about no hoe. no hoe no hoe no hoe no hoe. d-lo we don't give a fuck about no hoe, well snatch your hoe and take her to the hoe stroll.D-lo you already know tho, we dont give a fuck about no nigga or no hoe tho d-lo we dont give fuck about your hoe put a bitch up on the track or in the rain or in the snow

I am sooooo fucced up guyz I'm calling up some homies for some blow and to go drive around the city making car alarms go off (not by car jacking mind you, but from the dual 12" subs in my ride.

I need a quarter I aint fuckin wit no dime piece.

have fun.. i remember doing that when i first got my license 8 years ago lol (the driving around part) i was in a car club and drove an mx-3 but now i whip a civic

I wish my license wasn't about to be taken away by the state.

I'm going so fucking hard you guys I almost feel like I took some molly by mistake, maybe.

Going hard on xanax, opana, dilaudid, hash, bout to add some cocaine. goinghardonthesound, cantstopfuckingallaround, wannfuckthatdirtyhoe

wait. why is your license getting suspending/whatever?! That fucking sucks, especially in a state like this, even if you are up north. I just got my new license, allowing me to finally ride my bike legally in the state (yea, lets not me incriminate myself more good thank good good).

anyways, the new CA license (new as in the last one I had was circa 2004 or 05) is kinda funky. I'd rather have a vertical one though, boo hoo

im right hurr.. just woke up from a nap.. gathering my thoughts than gonna blaze 2fitty.

Whats up mannnn smoke a fatty two fitty lol.

I feel so warm and euphoria. ahhhhh, I'm just gunna let my eyes roll back for a bit.

and try to smoke a cig and take a picture of it all burnt down again to the filter cause your nodding? yesplease

and try to smoke a cig and take a picture of it all burnt down again to the filter cause your nodding? yesplease

Lol dudeeee I don't smoke! But I was so coked out/opiated last night that apparantly I bought a pack of camel crushes (they didn't have turkish royales I remember fuck them, who doesn't carry turkish royales?)

I would take another pic but I hate camel crushes and the idea of smoking one makes me nauseous enough to take a zofran.
I'm going to take more opiates. dillies r next

Status
Not open for further replies.