• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of my dudes dropped dead today in NYC.. got the fucking call an hour ago.. his crying girlfriend barley able to breath on the phone.

Another one down.

Fuck.

oh man, i'm sorry to hear that :(<3 my condolences to you mr scag and to your friends family and friends as well.

was he a good friend of yours? heroin overdose i presume?

:(

oh man, i'm sorry to hear that :(<3 my condolences to you mr scag and to your friends family and friends as well.

was he a good friend of yours? heroin overdose i presume?

:(

Yeah he was a friend. We did a lot of "jobs" together in the city.. worked with a lot of the same people and partied together for a while. I hadn't seen him since I got clean but yeah.. heroin OD. His girl found him on the living room floor.

Thanks for the condolences, man.

It sucks but... this is the life we chose and this unfortunately is what can happen. I'm just a bit tired of friends dropping dead.. it's getting fucking old.

Scag wanna join our aim Seah? Bdp come in aim! It will help to get your mind off things

I just took 30mg temazepam and today I have taken 900ng lyrica today hahaha I feel amazing. Still feeling the vyvanse because damb that shit lasts 14 hrs for me. I like it thoufh, with temazepam, lyrica, weed, bupre and hydroxyzine I never lose sleep and no anxiety attackss, just pure euphoria %)

Scag wanna join our aim Seah? Bdp come in aim! It will help to get your mind off things

I just took 30mg temazepam and today I have taken 900ng lyrica today hahaha I feel amazing. Still feeling the vyvanse because damb that shit lasts 14 hrs for me. I like it thoufh, with temazepam, lyrica, weed, bupre and hydroxyzine I never lose sleep and no anxiety attackss, just pure euphoria %)

What's your aim?

Sorry to hear that scag.

My sister was supposed to get my fucking bag over a month ago but it's always an excuse. Well she was texting the dude that's got it and he said he's good and he never hit her back. So now I'm going home with no fucking weed till at least after Xmas and its making me extremely pissed, mostly cuz I got my hopes up.

When I go home my friend is gonna smoke with me but is rather have my own shit

Fuck it. I'm getting so obliterated on oxy, Ativan, and crown royal that I'm either not gonna be able to walk or I puke., whichever one comes first. I won't have to deal with my dads bullshit when I'm drunk either cuz its just gonna be me minus my grandma who will be in the other room but what does she know

^that's the spirit; tis the season to get jolly falalalalla LALA LA LAAAAH! stay safe, friend! YOLO!

dude, nobody wants to talk to a mazda-baitor. are you done yet? you know it'll fall off if you don't treat it with respect.

mr scag said:
Yeah he was a friend. We did a lot of "jobs" together in the city.. worked with a lot of the same people and partied together for a while. I hadn't seen him since I got clean but yeah.. heroin OD. His girl found him on the living room floor.

damn, another one of our fallen comrades succumb to the dope scene:(

It sucks but... this is the life we chose and this unfortunately is what can happen. I'm just a bit tired of friends dropping dead.. it's getting fucking old.

if only we opioid users had access to supplies such as Narcan, as a start, his death would have likely been avoided.

i'm sorry again, brother.

just woke up after a decent nod this morning after i finished shopping and then falling asleep. feelin so fresh and so clean after having a near ice cold shower. ahhhhhh yeeea!

what's up fuckers?

My sister was supposed to get my fucking bag over a month ago but it's always an excuse. Well she was texting the dude that's got it and he said he's good and he never hit her back. So now I'm going home with no fucking weed till at least after Xmas and its making me extremely pissed, mostly cuz I got my hopes up.

I'm glad I can go to the dispensary out here myself, very straight forward, open every day. %)

Sorry to hear about your loss, man. I've been there. :(

I wish that would make me change my mind regarding what I am about to do.. no dice.

Sorry to hear about your loss, man. I've been there. :(

I wish that would make me change my mind regarding what I am about to do.. no dice.

Yeah.. unfortunately it rarely works that way. You have to want it on your own.. for you and for you alone. Nobody dying in my life, or me almost dying, ever was the "big epiphany" that I should get straight.

every word you say could be your last...
if not..it could still be the last word another person hears..

so..yeah.
there ya go.

..my big 'epiphany' from watching people die...

sorry, mr s.
<3

good morning folks.

well, i'm not dead so i think the mayans may have got things wrong. unless they decided the easterners (aussies and kiwi's) were to be saved. you guys still kickin there over in the land of the free and her majesty's property? i guess we'll see if you guys ware destined for doom in a few more hours or so.

my day did start with a bang, though. by banging 100mg of morphine!

BADUM TSSSS!

i'm so farkin funny.

how are we all?

^IT's still the 20th here in New Jersey for another 7 hours and 6 minutes. We'll see..

Just got back to the apartment myself. Took the train to Newark and grabbed five bags of good quality H. Feeels gooood. BAM. Just shot 2 bags. Feels fuckin' nice and good and great and AWESOME !!!!!!!12122

enjoy it while you can, brother. please don't end up addicted and out on your own again, man:( i'll save you the lecture cause you know i lub you. but i'd hate to see you addicted and spiral deep down into the abyss again.

it is christmas time so can forgive you for wanting to "celebrate" a little and have some temporary relief from the bullshit you've been having to deal with :);)

how are you otherwise, brother? what's the plans for your last few hours on earth?

imma shoot some more morphine soon and eat a little valium while i watch some UFC.

(nice location. by the way. i love that song, actually the whole cd. radiohead ftw)

Yeah, definitely not trying to catch a habit.. I can't do it financially, plus being on parole it isn't feasible. Just every now and then. Tonight I'm just chilling, listening to some tunes, playing chess online. Probably gonna do some writing a little later, and nod out early most likely. Hopefully wake up to the zombie apocalypse.

And yes, Radiohead is fantastic, probably my alltime favorite band.

I just got locked up for nodding out in a subway bathroom and they tried to wake me up to close down and couldnt get me up... few mins later i hear BAM BAM BAM open thr fucking door ornwere gonna kick it down. I think its the manager amd was like chill the fuck outbman im comin... get out get tackled by three cops and bam in jail... got out about 24 hrs later on my own recog but here were about to go on the probation train agaim woo fucking hoo

fuck, jonesin. what a shitty way to get busted especially this time of the year. another good reason to not do dope in public, and to save it for home preferably with company.

glad to hear you're ok otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.