• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
AY tent are you a female or was that just some (homo)sexual innuendo earlier in your kind messege to bdp?

i'm bi-sexual. i've moderated OD with BDP in the past and consider him a good friend, so have plenty of bro-love for the guy. he really is a great guy. don't go reading into it too much.

so today after doing a little more christmas shopping (picked out our ham) i bought my alcohol supply for celebrations. a bottle of Canadian Club along with Jack Daniels Honey. the JD Honey is abso-fucking-lutely beautiful. i've had a coupla drinks just to test its viability of getting shitfaced with ease on christmas day and it passed with flying colours! so naturally i decided to dose 25mg valium and continuing to make sure the first couple weren't just placebo. i think, by now, it's safe to assume it's a decent drop worth every penny i paid for the 1L bottle.

so i'm half pissed, a little benzo'd and am now contemplating my second shot of morphine for the day. not sure whether to have dinner first or no?

HALP me out OD!!! shoot now or eat first, oro have another drink with dinner and then shoot?

talk about a holidaze dilemma!

so when'a the last time any ya'll shot up with your friend on the other side of the phone line on loudspeaker? one of the only times i really use that function on my phone haha.

i'd just prepped my night shot of morphine after having some dinner when my phone started ringing. so i put my mate on loudspeaker and went about my business as usual without raising any alarm bells, not that it would have mattered if he'd have known.

was a lovely shot as usual. now i've got 15mg valium sitting under my tongue while i watch some shitty will smith movie on the telly. i'm feeling bored and restless but i can't exactly go for a drive anywhere to find any action :( so looks like i'll just have to smoke the little remainder of weed i'm left with after another 5 or so mins of having these pills under my tongue then anything will be interesting; enough for me not to care what's going on sround me, and, damn i wish diazepam was highly water suitable as to be able to add it into the same syringe as my morphine so i could kill two birds with one stone as well as cut out the onset time and come up period. bur oh wells! imma be h=

so when'a the last time any ya'll shot up with your friend on the other side of the phone line on loudspeaker? one of the only times i really use that function on my phone haha.

i'd just prepped my night shot of morphine after having some dinner when my phone started ringing. so i put my mate on loudspeaker and went about my business as usual without raising any alarm bells, not that it would have mattered if he'd have known.

was a lovely shot as usual. now i've got 15mg valium sitting under my tongue while i watch some shitty will smith movie on the telly. i'm feeling bored and restless but i can't exactly go for a drive anywhere to find any action :( so looks like i'll just have to smoke the little remainder of weed i'm left with after another 5 or so mins of having these pills under my tongue then anything will be interesting; enough for me not to care what's going on sround me, and, damn i wish diazepam was highly water suitable as to be able to add it into the same syringe as my morphine so i could kill two birds with one stone as well as cut out the onset time and come up period. bur oh wells! imma be h=

Rofl, that's about the only thing I used to use the loudspeaker for too. People always seemed to call though when I was shooting up when I was addicted, sometimes I could get really annoyed at this when I just wanted to enjoy the rush and the phone kept ringing all the time.

Day 6 of opiate withdrawal here, I should have done this next year instead, I want to have a shot of H or ketobemidone sooo badly! But I promised myself I'd be clean again by the end of this year and I'm going to stick to it. 10 grams of weed arrived in the mail today, it will hopefully make things a bit easier :)

By the way, wasn't the world going to end today? 12-12-21

i personally let out a nice big sigh of relief so my mate thinks i'm having a wank or something of that nature but he picks (ha!)up what i'm putting in within a moment. my voice all of a sudden quietens and slows down which is pretty much a dead gicv away. we both get a little giggle over it, thinking how kawaii the whole situation is. meanwhile his kids are screaming in the background which angers him and i'm just laughing it off.

damn, good work on the opiate withdrawal, dude. you got some kahuna's to be going through it right at this time of year when we all have to deal with immediate family, not forgetting extended family; you know that distant cousin you've never had anything to do with but they wanna be your best friend, chewing your ear off all day - breakfast through dinner time. at least you have weed! what have you been wd'ing from and what made you decide to do it this time of the year. it would surely lead to me relapsing at the drop of a hat. so, again, huge kudo's to you and best of luck with it all!

do you think you'll cave in just for christmas day and have a fix? i'm lucky enough to have my morphine and valium, picking up a half ounce of weed christmas eve to further help out and make the day that much more bearable!

and yeah, so much for the end of the world as we know itl; seems i lived through it here without even having to defend myself against ONE zombie. that, or i was nodding through the whole debacle like this post which took near a good half hour plus to type and get through lol.

went out to dinner with my coworkers last night and had some fun. while i was there my buddy gave me 4 xanax footballs.

when i got back i only got a half pint of liquor because i knew i was gonna eat xanax and rail roxis to. when my friend dropped the roxis off i gave him 2 of the footballs because just like the last time i ate all 10 footballs i got and blacked out horribly and i dont want to do that again, matter of fact i dont even like xanax much now. blacking out the way i did turned me off to it a little. plus whats the pint when i know imma make a fool out of myself? its not even worth it cause all it does is cause problems

i only ate 1 football and actually saved one for today. so last night i had a pretty good time. drained a half pint of crown, 20 mgs of oxy, and a mg of xanax. im glad i actually had a little self control and im glad i gave those 2 away. i felt goood tho,

when i got home i actually found a bowls worth of weed so that made me happy, i still got a rip left that imma take before i go to the xmas party thats at work. were just gonna shoot the shit and eat pizza so it should be fun

got up earlier and sniffed a 15, had some coffee and eggs. but before i leave for this lunch in about an hour and a half imma eat my last mg of xanax and eat another 15.

woke up at 730 with no hangover to so that was nice

sorry if this is scattered, im pretty lit right now

what's going laccy?

abundance of morphine and valium has been consumed my way all yesterday, last night and now at 5am saturday morning with a little bit o' weed here n there. i'm near ready to crash out.

whatchu been up to, pal?

what's going laccy?

abundance of morphine and valium has been consumed my way all yesterday, last night and now at 5am saturday morning with a little bit o' weed here n there. i'm near ready to crash out.

whatchu been up to, pal?

Wow man.. it's like.. you're in the future 8o Over here it's only 2:15 on friday

Hah.

Anyway, got the fucking wake today for my boy. Going to suck.. I've been to way to many of these things.

So I had three bags left this morning, which I did all at once. Overdosed. Ambulance. HOspital. Police. Unbelieveable.

So I had three bags left this morning, which I did all at once. Overdosed. Ambulance. HOspital. Police. Unbelieveable.

^ I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. Do the needle exchanges around your area hand out naloxone? The one I go to does, and it's essential to have on hand so that you aren't waiting for an ambulance to be revived. Even with naloxone on hand, you still might have to go to the ER for more (as naloxone wears off before heroin does).

Luckily I have never had to give myself naloxone.

BDP, aren't you on probation or parole? will this affect your freedom?

I'm feeling nice and chilled, but need a bit of something extra to make this feeling memorable.
I've got ten 5mg diazepam that must last me till Thursday.
So I'm thinking, "you are feeling chilled, you don't need to take any, you only got a limited supply".
Then, "but one 5mg tab would actually be all I need, in my chilled state".
So after a few minutes I take out the last blister pack holding my last 10 tabs.
So I snap 2 out and swallow them immediatly before I change my mind.

Damn, only got 8 left now.
But I'm really glad also at the speed that I took them in.

I think I'm insane.

You're not that bad sl lol...

I used to pop 100mg of diazepam at a time...

You're not that bad sl lol...

I used to pop 100mg of diazepam at a time...

lol, whenever I get my refill, the very next day I'm already 12 days short for the next one.

Definition of insanity = Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result each time.

:sus:

lol, whenever I get my refill, the very next day I'm already 12 days short for the next one.

Definition of insanity = Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result each time.

:sus:

definition of addiction: doing the same thing over and over knowing how fucked up the result will be...

each..

time.

<3

lmfao token...

I can kinda relate sl...last time I got a clonazepam Rx (2mg q12h), I took 44mg over the course of 16 hours...sold quite a few...and ended up in an institution (that wasn't all I took)...

BTW...I know no one gives a shit, but...so glad to be getting back into school...

taking Bio for Sci Maj I (4h), Govt of the US (3h), Comp and Reading (3h), and Concepts of Personal Fitness (a non-physical PE; 2h)...wanted to take physics, precalculus, and biology (would have been a full 12 hours since they're 4 hour classes), but the precal and physics I wasn't being offered this semester...the only two I worry about is the english and govt. class...they should be to terribly hard, but I lack motivation in those classes...the PE should be easy as hell though boring as fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.