• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd rather it be autumn going into winter, myself. this summer seems to be a lot worse than last years at this point in time anyway. so i can imagine we're going to be in for a stinking hot summer. i like summer but not the high temps and bullshit humidity; i'd prefer dry heat any day of the year.

i didn't sleep much last night because i was nodding all night from the morphine i'd had and that was with the end total of 40mg diazepam as well! i must have been rubbing my face a fair amount because it feels a little tender. so, naturally, i'm drifting in and out of nods right now and have managed to drop the cigarette i'm currently smoking a couple times on my leg and burnt myself lol. ouchies! these triple strength coffee's ain't doing shit in aiding to keep me awake! i think i'll end up in bed shortly and try to get some decent zzzz's so i can wake up fresh tonight for a bit more indulgence heh.

and the game i was watching was on sunday there, ay? makes sense we get it a few days later. don't spoil the winner for me!

^i forgot you were from australia, that makes you so cool

really im juhlez of morphine and valium!! i am thoroughly enjoying my new amphetamine script though =D lyrica kicks ass too, i cant describe the feeling, but when i take it with sub, amphetamine, and weed this awesome shit happens, and i really like that too hahaha . oh yah temazepam is cool too i guess

i keep fucking forgetting that you are lefty looll. just last week i had convinced myself you were someone else hahaha ... dropping a cigg on yourself isn't a good look! ;)

my bupre feels nice today, it happens randomly but sometimes i get a nice buzz from suboxone. idk why, but it will be like i didnt take any other drugs besides marijuana and bupre, which i do on a daily basis so why do i feel this good, maybe this is what a suprehero feels like? i think so...

Nice man, some morphine sounds delicious. Ha! I'm jealous of the heat down there, it's cold and rainy up here in Jersey. Only one small snow storm so far, it's barely snowed much at all last year and so far this year. Strange.

That NFL game was from Sunday. I'm not a big football fan but I do enjoy the NY Giants games; thy home team. I'm a lifelong baseball fan myself.

oh.. you are from jersey...

^Yep. You wanna fight about it?
trollfacemh.jpg

^i forgot you were from australia, that makes you so cool

really im juhlez of morphine and valium!! i am thoroughly enjoying my new amphetamine script though =D lyrica kicks ass too, i cant describe the feeling, but when i take it with sub, amphetamine, and weed this awesome shit happens, and i really like that too hahaha . oh yah temazepam is cool too i guess

i keep fucking forgetting that you are lefty looll. just last week i had convinced myself you were someone else hahaha ... dropping a cigg on yourself isn't a good look! ;)

i'm just cool as it is, being aussie just lures in the pussy. it's a burden at times i tells ya.

who'd you think i was if not lefty? i'm interezted to know, eh.

and dropping cigs on myself IS cool. especially if i burn a big motherfucker of a hole in my leg as bitches love pus and scabs and scars. yaaaaa diiigggg?

i kinda wish i had some methamphetamine truth be told. i'd love to have a fat ass pseudo-speedball shot of 2-300mg of pure meth in the same barrel as 400mg IV morphine. i fucking love that shit, so damn intense.

i just jumped under the cold shower for a coupla minutes and feel like a million bucks now. i'll be drenched in perspiration before too long but oh well. i might just have to get naked and run through the sprinkler then.

I've been reading bluelight for years and finally signed up today. I'm happy with my decision.

Just did a bag, bout to smoke a cig then bed. Goodnight all

welcome!

what brought you to bluelight?

enjoy your stay and don't leave us too soon! we'll run you out of here if we don't like you;)

i'm just cool as it is, being aussie just lures in the pussy. it's a burden at times i tells ya.

who'd you think i was if not lefty? i'm interezted to know, eh.

and dropping cigs on myself IS cool. especially if i burn a big motherfucker of a hole in my leg as bitches love pus and scabs and scars. yaaaaa diiigggg?

i kinda wish i had some methamphetamine truth be told. i'd love to have a fat ass pseudo-speedball shot of 2-300mg of pure meth in the same barrel as 400mg IV morphine. i fucking love that shit, so damn intense.

i just jumped under the cold shower for a coupla minutes and feel like a million bucks now. i'll be drenched in perspiration before too long but oh well. i might just have to get naked and run through the sprinkler then.

I thought you were token loool, nahh I just thought you were new

Today is going to be gucci, took 20mg vyvanse, 300mg lyrica, 0.5mg bupre, and some Tokes of weed for breakfast! That was an hour ago and now I'm chillen smoking cigs listening to music
How is everyone else doing today!

just booted some morphine here, 3:25am. been nodding and sleeping most the night and am awake now so decided to have an extra early morning fix =D should i add some diazepam, though? hmmmm.

what's going on with you laccy and bigfan?

twas a luverly start to thy morning, i had.

got mah coffee in mah cup and a ciggy hangin from ma bottom lip. yeow.

and shame on you, laccy :p thinking i was token haha. she's mah gurl and she lubs it:D<3 what are you up to today? any plans?

Go here for Tentram vs. the new girl Kayla... Haha. Damn is she a fiery one.. I've never seen anybody post like that with all the bold and centered text.. Coming on a little strong, eh?

Oooh morphine shots and diazepam sound divine, just overdo it now!

Well today I am just haning out, smoking weed, playing guitar and trolling bluelight! Got to speak to my attorney today which is something I keep putting off. And usually when I am on amphetamines, cleaning my room and such becomes enjoyable so I will probably straighten up a bit

Today I just plan on being high as I am on break from school and its my time to recuperate

Hmm usually when I get the idea of taking drugs, it always happens lol. Like if I ask myself should I take some temazepam? No matter the answer I always up taking it hahahah

Diazepam would be nice though, do you still feel a buzz off it? I don't take benzodiazepines daily, I do take them every other day at the least though and I definitely feel a tolerance. What 30mg of temazepam used to do, it now requires 60

Go here for Tentram vs. the new girl Kayla... Haha. Damn is she a fiery one.. I've never seen anybody post like that with all the bold and centered text.. Coming on a little strong, eh?

oh shit hahahahaha, damn tent you are a player!

What's up scag, what you doing today?
You do u have aim tentram / scag?

Last edited:

man, it was just a typical debate until she got personal :/ i get her point but she come across way too strong with the scare mongering bullshit if you ask me. i could have picked a few more things apart but i'm not one to get into a huge debate with someone who already has their mind made up and was clearly putting words in my mouth. people can make up their own minds on the matter, anyhow.

Oooh morphine shots and diazepam sound divine, just overdo it now!

Well today I am just haning out, smoking weed, playing guitar and trolling bluelight! Got to speak to my attorney today which is something I keep putting off. And usually when I am on amphetamines, cleaning my room and such becomes enjoyable so I will probably straighten up a bit

Today I just plan on being high as I am on break from school and its my time to recuperate

Hmm usually when I get the idea of taking drugs, it always happens lol. Like if I ask myself should I take some temazepam? No matter the answer I always up taking it hahahah

Diazepam would be nice though, do you still feel a buzz off it? I don't take benzodiazepines daily, I do take them every other day at the least though and I definitely feel a tolerance. What 30mg of temazepam used to do, it now requires 60

nice one, digs.

yeah, i still definitely get high from diazepam, 20-25mg gets me to a nice place, though i can binge and take a helluva lot more. but that usually ends with me blacking out or just falling asleep. have no fear, i'm not overdoing it:) well, i've taken 2 extra pills that i should still have but it's no biggy - dads asleep so had no say in the matter ;) lol that makes me sound like i'm still in my teens.

do you play electric or acoustic guitar, lac? and what's the latest song you've learnt to belt out?

i'm a wee bit hungry now. i might have to make me some scrambled eggs on toast shortly. some more nomnomthebomdiggity.

Last edited:
ooh i was just perfecting a song that i made up myself. i have been playing heavy metal lately for its fast rifts, off-beat tempos, different time signatures, and high difficulty. i like to play Tool quite often. four degrees and undertow are my favorite tracks to play. i am actually going to put in some headphones to listen and play along for undertow and four degrees. i ahve also been playing some old stuff like YYZ from Rush and Erotomania from Dream Theater, though i find more intrinsic satisfaction from making my on music :)

go eat your eggs because im going to jam o guitar for another 30mins and then i am going to get on aim because i am feeling speedy !! hahah
cheesy eggs do sound good right now!!

you just went up on my "cool dude" scale by 1000 points for loving the song Undertow. i remember acquiring that cd from my eldest brother while i was just starting highschool and immediately fell in love with tool. i used to go to sleep listening to undertow with my headphones on and have some pretty dark but nonetheless cool dreams from it.

i've seen them live as well which has been one of the biggest highlights concert wise as they've been one of my favourite bands ever since first hearing them.

have you got the equipment to record it onto your computer and upload it somewhere like youtube for us to have a listen?

and don't tell me to go eat. you're not my mother nor will you ever be. I DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT!

Hey man.. I'm just at work right now. Got here late because I didn't want to stop having sex this morning.. :\

Yeah I have aim. I haven't used it in a long time but I might end up having to because I know a lot of the mods here like to communicate that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.