• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i think you might be the first nymphomaniac to moderate OD in my 9 years on this site, scag. haha. usually the mods are all opioid junkies or recovering addicts =D

what kind of work do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Lol a man gotta do what a man gotta do! Sex is always a great way to start the day, r burst of endorphins is orgasmic ;)

You like tool lefty? You got a little cooler, but its hard to get past the Australia thing =D
Tool and nine inch nails are my favorite bands. I like apc and other ninetys bands like Alice in chains is really good, and I like dubstep a lot too

fuck you, memph, you pleb. you don't belong here anymore, what are you doing out of your cage?

Hahahaha sup mepmph, don't see you here often, any good drugs today/

if memph is on anything it'll be adderall or dillies - that's my guess anyway.

where's the rest of the OD crew at?

this diazepam i took is mellowing me out just that little bit more...and i'm feelin mighty fine.

Yah the od social is slow right now ....are you not tired after waking up at 4am? Are you going to stay up the whole day lololl..

You probably will nod off by 5pm your time, I will bet

i'm pretty chilled after the little bit of valium i took just before. i'll probably have a nap sometime today, though, as i didn't get proper proper sleep nodding out all night. dad and i have to go shopping sometime today as well but it's all gucci. i can handle the public when i'm doped up even if i haven't slept properly.

it'll definitely be an early night tonight but not before i have one last shot of morphine for the day:D

sorry, lac, my aim is fucking up still along with webpages. i'm giving up so will stick to chatting in here for the time being.

wow, i think you might be the first nymphomaniac to moderate OD in my 9 years on this site, scag. haha. usually the mods are all opioid junkies or recovering addicts =D

what kind of work do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Haha. I work for an engineering company in the city doing marketing and sales for them. Pretty cool gig.. finally putting 4 years of college to good use now that I'm actually sober. Hoping I don't fuck it up.. Hah. :\

that does sound like a decent gig, man, if you're into selling your soul to the devil;) how long have you been there for?

so i just went for a quick cruise to the store to pick up a fresh pouch of tobacco along with some milk and juice. the chick behind the counter accidentally scanned my orange juice twice instead of the pouch of tobacco. so for 11 dollars i got a 30gram pouch of tobacco, 3L milk, 2L orange juice, tally ho's and filters - score! it should have totalled closer to $35-40.

hopefully i get some mad discount when i go grocery shopping later on!

what a lovely day it's turning out to be =D

Hahaha I bet you are feeling good. I just picked up some dank buds sorry I didn't reply, I was driving

Tommorrows agenda:
1 pint of crown royal maple
75mgs of oxy

I cannot wait, life is stressful right about now

So I had this interview today to see if I could get into this fantastic residential treatment program, and of course it gets fucked up. It's over an hour away, and I get lost in the general vicinity of th eplace, cannot find the fucking road and keep looking for like an hour, and the people don't answer the phone so I missed the goddam appointment and now I am fucked. I officially hate my life. I hope the mayan calendar is correct.

FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKING SHIT FUCK!!#@$

So I had this interview today to see if I could get into this fantastic residential treatment program, and of course it gets fucked up. It's over an hour away, and I get lost in the general vicinity of th eplace, cannot find the fucking road and keep looking for like an hour, and the people don't answer the phone so I missed the goddam appointment and now I am fucked. I officially hate my life. I hope the mayan calendar is correct.

FUCK FUCK FUCK MOTHERFUCKING SHIT FUCK!!#@$

Yeah man you sound like you're having a rough go of it... a nice end of the world scenario wouldn't bother me either.. Hah.

Damn, well think of missing the apptmt for the bsst, shit happens for a reason. What was good today? Any kind gestures like opening a door for someone or helping someone out? Did you have a good conversation with someone? I kkow your life isn't all bad

What's up scag, you still at workx and what do you do, like am engineer..

Ohh and hey token..

Token do you have aim? Do you have aim bdp?

Absolutely nothing happened that was good today. Feel like shit physically, my anxiety/depression is overwhelming. Barely slept last night as well. Hopefully you are right, but I can't help but thinking that i am just destined to go back to prison for a parole violation since this shit just is not working otu whatsofuckingever.

I hate being bi-polar. I used to enjoy life..Once upon a time.

damn, BDP, i'm so sorry everything seems like one shit storm after the next for you at the moment. things have to let up and give you a break soon, it's christmas and all and you deserve some reprieve at the very least right now. hang in there man, things can only start to get better for you soon. if you weren't on the other side of the world but somewhere, anywhere in my country i would jump in my car and pick you up from wherever and bring you back to my place to give you all the respite you need. you could help smoke some of my weed and let me take care of all the niggles and pain throughout your body and give you a big hearty feed.

i can't begin to imagine how you're feeling with what you're going through and i'd love to help you out any way i could possible. unfortunately all i can do is send you all the good vibes in the world and send you my bro-love, knowing you're in my thoughts, brother. so i'm dedicating this shot of morphine for you. it's the least i can do. bro-love <3

i just got back from the shopping centre having spent near $300 on food and shit in preparation for christmas day. all i've really got left is to buy a leg of ham and booze. pretty much have everything else otherwise. thank fuck that is out of the way!

*whoooooosh* there it is buddy, morphine in the main vein and 15mg valium down the hatch. time to pour myself a glass of tomato juice and eat an apple and banana,

what is the rest of your OD delinquents up to today?

Status
Not open for further replies.