• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill take extra, yeah ill take 3. Big deal... Whoop de do
Rofl intervention is hilarious

This grandma is prescribed hydro 5s and 10s, restoril, morphine, oxy and some other shit and was railing meth on top of that.

Her grand daughter was on the new episode and she was hooked on meth because of the grandma making her but it and she drank and smoked to but in her episode the grandma is clean

Shits weird man

i hope this is a real story hahaha. the worst dope dick i got was from 30mg methadone, 30mg oxycodone, 1mg klonopin, 100mg hydroxyzine and marijuana

100% true haha, I couldn't make that shit up. My parents used to always know when I was on dope because I would stand (and eventually sit) at the toilet trying to piss for hours, at one point my mom thought I must have been shooting up because it was taking so long, opened the door and I was sitting there on the toilet face red as hell trying to piss. I really have no idea why that used to happen just with heroin, well when I first started taking suboxone it would be a little harder to piss, especially when I had to piss test at the sober house I lived at. That shit was no fun.

anyways, so I'm feeling really good right now. I've been trying to get my hands on a solid blow connect for like 2 or 3 months, I came close one night but the guy ran out right before I showed up (that was after traveling an hour from my house into boston to meet him). he was supposed to let e know when he reups, weeks go by, I never hear the word. there was this other kid I almost bought off a week before that, he had his dealer driving out to meet us half way and while on his way to scoop me to meet the guy he tells me he crashed his dads car and is like "they can come to you though". naturally being nervous about meeting someone for the first time with almost a thousand bucks in my hand I told him I'll pass since he won't be there to do the intro. it sounded like I was gonna get robbed, you know when you get that feeling in your gut that something isn't right. So anyways I try talking to more people who might be able to help me out and eventually just give up and figure it will show its face eventually.

so fast forward 3 weeks from the disappointing trip to boston and 4 weeks from the "car crash", it's today and I'm sitting here straight up wishing I could find some. I've been told it's going down many times so I'm skeptical. So my car crash boy calls me and says "remember what we talked about a couple weeks ago?" I'm like "yea" he goes "you still wanna do that? the same stuff is around right now." So I decide to try an 8ball to sample it. it get's delivered to my house a couple hours later and the second I opened the bag I knew it was some diesel.

so anyways I've been doing shots off it since like 5 o'clock, do a shot, feel really good and then slowly I start to feel tired and anxious, wait it out a little longer to be sure and do another one. I got no scale so I started small as hell. Anyways I guess this is more of a coked out trip report than anything else, or more like a report on annoying dealers, so I apologize. If this isn't a good place for this slightly pointless post just delete it lol. see I'm coming down now, time to blast off.

That's great man! I'm glad I can inspire others. %)

I'm about to hit some wax. I'm actually making my next buprenorphine solution, about to pull out the micron filter now. Just waiting for the strip to be done dissolving - it takes its time lol.

I also did really well at work today - I also learned I'll be getting a +$1/hour bonus for all my work last week. I should be getting a similar bonus for this week's worth of work based on tonight's work alone.
!!!

ohh nice!!! good job at work man!! i recenty turned in like 5 applications, i need a job bad, but i will get one i know!!

dude ch why dont you get generic buprenorphine, it is much cleaener and cheaper

!!!

ohh nice!!! good job at work man!! i recenty turned in like 5 applications, i need a job bad, but i will get one i know!!

dude ch why dont you get generic buprenorphine, it is much cleaener and cheaper

Good luck on finding a job! I moved out here for many reasons, one of which was to find work - which I did successfully. I have a friend who lived with me back east, and they literally applied to dozens and dozens of jobs, and as time went on, had fewer and fewer jobs, to a point where they had none no matter how many times they applied to jobs they were ridiculously overqualified for.

So I'm glad to live out here. %) I only had to apply to the job I'm working at now and got in no problems.

I don't get generic buprenorphine because I haven't ever seen it. I don't go to a Suboxone doctor anymore. I've only had one brand name 8mg Subutex, and 8mg tabs and film strips of Suboxone.

Suboxone film strips micron filtered work well for me; no complaints here.

The wax hit was oh so good. I want to hit another dab but I think I already put my wax away so as to save it for later. I'll probably smoke a pack of the Jack Herer private reserve I have, as wax and weed go really well together.

And dude you didn't see when I asked... what did you get arrested for?

got dat 100mg morphine coursing through my veins with 25mg valium and i'm essentially on cloud 9; now sucking down a fresh e-cig blend and sipping on a creaming soda (nomnomthefuckingbomb). but, not after the doc being 45 mins behind which had me on edge and getting irritable :| but i got what i need and got it in me asap and am thankful to be fully pain free for the first time in over a week.

just caught the tail end of the sri lankan cricket team v aussies in the first of 3, 5-day test matches, to which they got bowled out early giving the win to the aussies. hell yeah, me nigs. feels good, but not as good as i'm feeling.

going to cook some chili mango sausages for dinner with some veges and perhaps mash which will be scrumptious. and i'll either have another 100mg shot of morph before of after for an extra tickle, just to make sure my receptors are properly saturated, hoping for a nod.

i've been counting down hour by hour today which made the day drag on so much more than anticipated. it was stressful :p all i wanted was to get my scripts and get high/well asap after going through withdrawals and having a week or little bit more of abstinence from both the valium and morphine.

how's everyone elses day been?

so it's just turned midnight on the east coast over there? pretty sure as you guys are around 18 hours behind the land downunder. i just prepped my second shot already and got it over and done with. most satisfying, twas:D no histamine rashes this time which is nice; not sure what was happening the last month or so while i've been getting the rashes which i usually never experience.

and another bonus is the sausages for dinner are on the verge of defrosted so i'll be lighting up the grill after the simpsons, though, may wait another half our or so. depends if i can drag my doped up arse outta my chair and into it. i managed to wash the dishes rather quickly just before so may as well keep on keepin on with things while the balls started rolling.

just rolled a cigarette as well; first in quite a while and it's providing a nice buzz which is complementing the valium and morphine...mmmm absolute bliss! <3

hope there's something entertaining on tele tonight, bout all i'm up for haha.

update - ugh, itchin like a mofo. considering some promethazine shortly if it stars to get unbearable.

and goddamn ginger ale is awesome, especially with whiskey and also a fag hanging from the mouth. nomnombomdiggity!

Last edited:
ah yeah, i meant to say west coast as i knew you're in cali now. so is it just past midnight there? i could quickly google but that would be extremely too easy.

fuck dinner was great, just have to wash the dishes shortly. ugh. pity i don't have anything i can throw together that would even be remotely close to what would be desert:( send me some ice-cream, custard and some mixed berries someone. pretty please!

50mg promethazine down the hatch to help eliminate the itchies and scratchies.

ah yeah, i meant to say west coast as i knew you're in cali now. so is it just past midnight there? i could quickly google but that would be extremely too easy.

It's 0330 here now (3:30 AM for non-military time peoples).

I got to go to the most awesome hash bar last night where I got a free sample of wax, probably weighed around 0.2g. They dabbed 0.15g of it in on a nail in a dome piece and it was easily the best wax hit I had ever inhaled. %) Can't beat generous free samples.

nice score, man.

once my plants are ready to pick i'm going to make some cannabutter to do some cooking with :D am so looking forward to it, though, these few plants are only just starting to flower and have some time to go before picking, drying and curing. but, i've got all the time in the world so i can comfortably wait...sorta kinda ha. and once these ones are done i'll be planting round two so should get another 8-10 months worth of personal smoke again next year. i've only paid for, i think, one bag this year. otherwise it's been dad shouting me when he scores haha. can't believe it hey. surely beats spending just over 200 for an oscar (ounce) every month or so.

damn i feel good!

^ growing your own must be rewarding. I'm strictly a consumer. %)

Edibles can be amazing though, the last time I had a strong edible experience, I had eaten a 2 gram brownie made with an indica strain, and it was very psychedelic and really intense, and lasted a very long time. Very nice, would have been overwhelming if I had mixed it with LSD.

I just created a new thread in Other Drugs per a Bluelighter's request, and am hoping tricomb or Zneg or Mr. scagnattie can add it to the OD Directory for the Bluelighters who could benefit from a guide like this.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/657162-How-to-Make-Your-Own-Bacteriostatic-Water

it sure is rewarding, easy as to pick up as well especially when my father has had a good deal of experience over the last 25 years or so. it's just a matter of being patient and playing the time/waiting game and keeping cool about it, haha. last seasons buds have been some of the best shit i'd smoked in years. had a few indicas as well as sativas which was scrumptious!

you should report your thread with that message. the mods are more likely to see it then. pming them would be a good idea as well. it was a reasonably decent, short and concise thread, too. good work:)

it sure is rewarding, easy as to pick up as well especially when my father has had a good deal of experience over the last 25 years or so. it's just a matter of being patient and playing the time/waiting game and keeping cool about it, haha. last seasons buds have been some of the best shit i'd smoked in years. had a few indicas as well as sativas which was scrumptious!

you should report your thread with that message. the mods are more likely to see it then. pming them would be a good idea as well. it was a reasonably decent, short and concise thread, too. good work:)

Thanks, I'll go ahead and send them a PM.

i am seriously considering having one last shot of morphine tonight. while i'm under the influence on a decent amount of diazepam, the coupla coffees i've drank over the last few hours has me pretty wired. i do drink really strong coffee so that doesn't really help things.

so another fix. yea or nay, guise?

it's coming on midnight hear and i would like to be sound asleep by around 2-3am at the latest! or earliest the morning coming?

i am seriously considering having one last shot of morphine tonight. while i'm under the influence on a decent amount of diazepam, the coupla coffees i've drank over the last few hours has me pretty wired. i do drink really strong coffee so that doesn't really help things.

so another fix. yea or nay, guise?

it's coming on midnight hear and i would like to be sound asleep by around 2-3am at the latest! or earliest the morning coming?

If you choose to indulge, be careful to know your limits. I'm sure you've done combos like that in the past, just wanted to say. I rarely combine buprenorphine and benzos now a days... combining morphine and a benzo would absolutely wreck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.