• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its cool Effie. I dont want to know. Just know you all have my best wishes!

Well, this social thread has become such a fucking downer that I think even an "Ugh... Guyz, I'm nodding so.fucking.hard." post would be welcomed by most to brighten the mood ;)

I took a bunch of Diaz while I was here at work and fell out for about 15 minutes while on the job :) Now I am wide awake and still happy as shit.

I also reported to work after takig 20 mg of ambien and 10 mg of diaz and sleeping for 3 hours. My worked fucked up our schedules and I had absolutely no idea I had to come in to do the night shift. Oh well, its overtime and I have been high as fuck all shift.

Last edited:
szdr95f7mq.jpg

WTF Cane is banned?

i dont give a fuck what CH says ill talk about it in here if i fucking please. wtf did he do?

hmmmmm.....social opens, cane lets it be, cane gets banned. i hope it didnt have anything to do with the social coming back. as of right now i think its safe to say that the social isnt a distraction of any sort.

and pipe down CH you aint a MOD anymore you cant throw around a stick you no longer possess.

Last edited:
Ask the admins or the directors of ones and zeros moaning about it here achieves nought put the relevant persons to task. HAHA DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS PROCEED!!11!!

Last edited:
Hey gentlemen, let's cool it up a bit. It doesn't serve any purpose ;)

well if you must know its Benzo bourbon mashup but back to the business at hand GIVE ME BACK MY CANE. or not your call cthulhu

I'm fine, chuchu., thanks. So it appears I'm like you, in relation with what you wrote in your blog ;)

does your g button not work rock monster?

i dont think i have ever seen you ask whats good instead of whats hood

cuz if your asking "whats hood?" then my reply is N******

good to see this place hoppin again

shame about Cane

Captin heroin: you still shootin like 1mcg of bupe a day? dont take offense, im just genuinely curious

Status
Not open for further replies.