• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried to get high in the name of Cane but i remembered im clean, and Cane would want me to stay clean since he was the one who helped me stay clean a few times so Cane if you see this: I am sober for you buddy. ;)

So what's hood in your hood everyone? (or for Memphis: wus reely gut whichu guys atm?)

^ Dude, nice post.

My hood is really quiet tonight, I may go roaming in a bit looking for trouble. Or maybe I'll just smoke a joint walking around like I usually do... Either way, it will be an enjoyable evening.

who all is up in hur? im lounging at the house glowing off an 8mg shot watching "Gangland: Kill Or Be Killed" about LMG or "LeMoyen Garden Gangsters" or "Love Murdering Gangster". It about a gang in memphis that was big during the 90s. never heard of them until i saw this particular episode in like '09 but i do remember reading and seeing "G-Train" the leader all over the news. he was the biggesr rival against DJ Paul's brother Craig Petties who was Memphis' drug kingpin.

i tried to get high in the name of Cane but i remembered im clean, and Cane would want me to stay clean since he was the one who helped me stay clean a few times so Cane if you see this: I am sober for you buddy. ;)

So what's hood in your hood everyone? (or for Memphis: wus reely gut whichu guys atm?)

Cane did see that and it was much appreciated :D the support means a lot to him. If anyone would like to contact him or dok, shoot me a pm :)

further reading about Craig Petties:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/jul/04/blood-trade-craig-petties-mexico-memphis-wanted/

it is also alleged that he had something to do with the murder of Lorenzen Wright who is an NBA "star" out of memphis...prolly the most farmiliar after anfernee "penny" hardaway.

i cant find much of anything having to do with G-Train though.

I only heard about Craig Petties back in '03 when they found like 700lbs of weed in his house and he was pronounced leader of thee Gangster Disciples in Memphis and fled to Mexico. I didnt know he was DJ Pauls half brother until like last year

HBWR is pretty interesting stuff. I recommend trying them at least once. I'd aim for a moderate dose the first time to alleviate some potential nausea though.

Morning glory is good too, just more of a pain to consume.

further reading about Craig Petties:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/jul/04/blood-trade-craig-petties-mexico-memphis-wanted/

it is also alleged that he had something to do with the murder of Lorenzen Wright who is an NBA "star" out of memphis...prolly the most farmiliar after anfernee "penny" hardaway.

i cant find much of anything having to do with G-Train though.

I only heard about Craig Petties back in '03 when they found like 700lbs of weed in his house and he was pronounced leader of thee Gangster Disciples in Memphis and fled to Mexico. I didnt know he was DJ Pauls half brother until like last year

That would be an interesting family to be a part of...

I have had HBWR before and I love it at low doses. The euphoria is awesome! I also now feel a bit more ready for psychedelics now then when I did them the first time. I had a bad trip with them when I went with a higher dose. Well, it started good, then went bad. Had to take xanax to get to just get to sleep and end it.

That would be an interesting family to be a part of...

lol no shit right. can you imagine Thanksgiving?

Mom: "OH im so happy my boys are home and doing so well for themselves. Paul you got a oscar for "Its Hard Out Here For A Pimp" and Craig you're about to get 7 life sentences. WHAT MORE CAN A MOTHER ASK FOR!?!?"

i hate to sound like a retard but what's HBWR? im not into things that make you trip so if it does than that's why i don't know about it.

lol no shit right. can you imagine Thanksgiving?

Mom: "OH im so happy my boys are home and doing so well for themselves. Paul you got a oscar for "Its Hard Out Here For A Pimp" and Craig you're about to get 7 life sentences. WHAT MORE CAN A MOTHER ASK FOR!?!?"

lol

Hawaiian Baby Wood Rose seeds. I got a trip report on them here in the depths of BL. They contain LSA which is the cousin to LSD. Its not a retarded question.

Status
Not open for further replies.