• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man, I remember a time that if I didn't see a new post within an hour something was terribly wrong, even if it was 2am. Nothing like those 20 hour gaps between posts in NASADD social...

For lefty:

NSFW:

search

Edit: WTF is then image code, is it not img?

fixd.

Well i fixed the image tag, it's not my fault that it's now a big red cross.

Cane is an ex-bluelighter... 8o

its gotta be a joke or something.. i cant see cane getting banned, never mind permanently.. ive been banned 4 or 5 times and never permanently, unless they did something bad on admin level that i wouldn't have a clue about since im not staff. it is fucked if it's for real real.

WTF? Cane cant be gone! He was such a valuable member here! I am a newb still and know this. Not happy!

its gotta be a joke or something.. i cant see cane getting banned, never mind permanently.. ive been banned 4 or 5 times and never permanently, unless they did something bad on admin level that i wouldn't have a clue about since im not staff. it is fucked if it's for real real.

I can't share. BUT ITS UTTER BULLSHIT.

does it have something to do with allowing the social back?
never mind, if you guys can't talk about it i don't wanna get you in trouble.
i gotta get some sleep anyways, hopefully i wake up and Cane is back!
Mornin/Night OD
-HOOD

wait, what? how does can even get banned? i thought he was an admin, isnt that like, the top of the heirarchy?

This isn't the thread to talk about it. I'm sure it's not an april fool's joke, especially seeing as it's not April 1st. ;)

Admins, at Bluelight, are simply not the top of the food chain. The owners are. :)

If you want to contact people who aren't going to be able to come back to Bluelight, just go to their profile page and see if any contact information is listed. Sometimes one of the people they are close to, can offer to accept PM's / messages / etc. on their behalf, and pass the messages onto them.

Also, while it may seem cool and fun to sit around and speculate possible reasons why this happened, let's not do that. If you want to gossip amongst yourselves like it's middle school all over again, you can use the private message function.

I see what you are saying Capt. and agree, but this seems kind of bogus if you know what I mean. Its bound to piss people off. Better to have people vent here then having people start threads of anger. Cane was a great member here and has helped me quite a bit. Not to say others cant be of great help but it just sucks.

Due to the sensitive nature of certain things, I'm not sure if the senior staff are even allowed to say much more than what Effie has shared just now.

Just know that if they can, that they'll take their time to formulate words carefully.

There's also regular forum business which continues on as usual: and this is seriously why senior staff aren't all sitting down with their thinking caps, just to get us a "version of the story" out to you quicker.

I appreciate you just want to know more, to understand why such a thing happened, and so forth. That's completely all right, and I don't blame you for wanting to know more. I think if anything, PMing senior staff, or just simply waiting for them to reply to you via PM or publicly, is the best call.

Does anyone have any questions for any OD Mods? I'm sure we can think of some goods ones. :)

Capt- I understand that and have no intent to make it my business. I am jus saddened by all this. What is happening with the senior members is not really the business of the rest of us BL'ers. Like I said, its just sad to know that we have lost some valuable members of BL and I hope that the mess gets sorted peacefully and reasonably.

I'm sorry aveo. We can't really say any more at this time. I understand how you feel..

Status
Not open for further replies.