• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you feel better man and get yourself sorted to where you want to be BDP :)

Thanks man, I really need to nip this minor habit I picked up in the bud ASAP. This run has only been using heroin daily for 2-3 weeks, and I just shot my last bag (hopefully). In the even I have to return to the big house I don't want to have to go in with a fucking habit, that's the worst. This *kick* shouldn't be too bad physically, just mentally taxing if anything.

I've kicked many times, the worst being a 15 month 80mg daily methadone habit. BY FAR worst than any heroin habit I ever came off of.

Methadone is horrible to come off of.. i CT'd 120mg after being on for 6 months and lasted 10 days in w/d with clonidine, clonazepam, and some muscle relaxer.. i ended up going on subs even after those 10 days it was still unbearable..
Good luck kickin the dope!

Damn, I can't imagine kicking in jail (or methadone c/t period). I was in the drunk tank for an entire weekend in minor w/d once, but happened to have a bag of kratom extract in my pocket that they somehow missed. Still though, the extract only lasted so long and the rest of the time was spent depressed and sore from having to lay on a concrete slab in w/d.

Damn, I can't imagine kicking in jail (or methadone c/t period). I was in the drunk tank for an entire weekend in minor w/d once, but happened to have a bag of kratom extract in my pocket that they somehow missed. Still though, the extract only lasted so long and the rest of the time was spent depressed and sore from having to lay on a concrete slab in w/d.

Yeah it is the worst man, the worst.. I've kicked in jail 3 times now, from heroin/benzos. The most recent time being in jail I didn't sleep for 8 days, despite them giving me librium/clonidine/motrin/some other shit.

Horrible man, too horrible for words. Kratom in jail would be a godsend, LOL!

Home, home again
I like to be here when I can
And when I come home cold and tired
It’s good to warm my bones beside the fire

OD social Song of the Day Pink floyd-time

NSFW:
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain
And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on quiet desperation is the English way
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say

BREATHE REPRISE
Home, home again
Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells.

music

Note the proper SOD format.

It's good to bet back but, it still smells of stale cigs and filthy hippies in here.

Home, home again

NSFW:

BREATHE REPRISE
Home, home again

music

It's good to bet back but, it still smells of stale cigs and filthy hippies in here.

Feels good doesn't it.

Hey I know I'm a hippie, but I take methadone too, so a little bit of respect please ;)

Last edited:
Mornin social.. im anxiously waiting for the mail to hopefully deliver my new color changing glass piece today!
And maybe a sneak a vape and some wild dagga and klip dagga (which i can also say legally that i grow myself but they're only a babys about 12", but come this spring i hope it reaches 15 ft. but who asked lol i'll shut up)
But i don't wanna start the thread today off on drug paraphernalia and such so..
Whats up everyone? Including Memphis (if he even sees this)

EDIT: iight im outtie, will be back after the mail comes, hopefully happy %)
Peace OD
-HOOD

Last edited:
lol yeah, but honestly this is my first plant.. it's a nice plant. they get huge though so only good for indoors during the winter unless you can domesticate it somehow but why would you wanna do that? let that bitch grow in the spring and summer and sell all the flowers for a couple hundred bucks and have a lil left over to smoke, but you only get high like 1 out of 10 times you try, it's weird. (i mean dagga in general, both types) klip is supposedly stronger though. i might have extra plants that grow from seed left over and could help a brotha out if they wanted to learn.. im not selling anything so no BANS OR INFRACTIONS im joking around.

BTW: i got my wild dagga flowers and my second sneak a vape in the mail.. no color changing bowl.. getting pissed waiting for it.

Last edited:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yeah. the feeling of returning to your home is oh so good.

wus gut everybody?

for those of you who dont know OD Social is something that is to be considered the greatest thing on BL so we must respect it so that it will never be taken away again.

Home, home again

NSFW:

BREATHE REPRISE
Home, home again

music

nice choice JB and good job on keeping up with the SOD format...we need to make sure we bring back the old feel of OD Social.

lol yeah, but honestly this is my first plant.. it's a nice plant. they get huge though so only good for indoors during the winter unless you can domesticate it somehow but why would you wanna do that? let that bitch grow in the spring and summer and sell all the flowers for a couple hundred bucks and have a lil left over to smoke, but you only get high like 1 out of 10 times you try, it's weird. (i mean dagga in general, both types) klip is supposedly stronger though. i might have extra plants that grow from seed left over and could help a brotha out if they wanted to learn.. im not selling anything so no BANS OR INFRACTIONS im joking around.

BTW: i got my wild dagga flowers and my second sneak a vape in the mail.. no color changing bowl.. getting pissed waiting for it.

OH HOD, it seems as time has passed it seems you have become an alright guy. i hope we can stay on cordial terms.

for those of you who dont know OD Social is something that is to be considered the greatest thing on BL so we must respect it so that it will never be taken away again.

I missed OD social back in the day, but I love BDD social so am pretty excited about this :D you guys better live up to my expectations!

I missed OD social back in the day, but I love BDD social so am pretty excited about this :D you guys better live up to my expectations!

you missed as in never experienced? oh it was so fun, such a good time. there was a time where it was a very tight knit group of 10-15 OD regulars and we were all active and informative posters in OD. We were not censored but we were wild. the powers that be found us to be a little too wild and the mods at the time were put under pressure and decided to turn on their own and close us down. at the time it felt like we were betrayed by our own. but thats all in the past and now we are back...couldnt be happier about this move

thank you to the mods and admins that made this happen

someone needs to contact BA and let him know he can return.

Never experienced it. I hid in EADD when I first joined BL, took me ages to venture out..

The BDD social's been great for keeping good, well informed posters about although it's rarely what I'd call wild, hehe.. I think this is a great idea, it's good to have somewhere to chat and also support each other. And be wild (but not too wild) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.