• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work is alright (presuming i'm journey boy).

Hitting up the doctors in 5 hours to get some fun scripts refilled.

Hey cane, I'm awesome. Off drugs (save cannabis) and my pain is... about the same.
Also, got a new job which is actually in my field and awesome.

How are you? How is pdx? How is the irl hr going?

I think I will be coming through there in about september, if you aren't averse to hanging out.

Hey guys uhh im so sick i took 4 vicodins 5 500 and now have been throwing up sick and no high.. Even though its been since like january since i took a sub. Do yal think its the tylenol?

I was fine. I have always taken vics percs oxy heroin nothin has ever done this. My stomach hurts and im vomiting fml is it cause my tolorence? Or the suboxone used to take 24 mg sub a day for sox months just stopped in jan. is it causing me no high bc high tolorence but low tolorence to side effects wtf

I do know that nausea and vomiting is a side effect of opiates.. Btw did i take to much tylenol in the past 24 hours i have had 5000 m pf tylenol

I think i fucked up.... I just didnt feel anything and hardly any pain reliefe so i took three at a time every few hours the four the last time.

^ Opiates can be unpredictable like that at times. I overdosed from a combo of methadone and benzos that I had taken daily for years.

Hey cane, I'm awesome. Off drugs (save cannabis) and my pain is... about the same.
Also, got a new job which is actually in my field and awesome.

How are you? How is pdx? How is the irl hr going?

I think I will be coming through there in about september, if you aren't averse to hanging out.

Portland is amazing, I love it out here and not only am I not averse to hanging out, but I would be pissed if you came through and we didn't.

Unfortunately, my education in addiction counseling doesn't exactly transfer neatly because each state has a slightly different credentialing system so I haven't even bothered trying to get that sorted. I am probably going to hold off until I return to school so not much irl HR except my own ;)

SCORE: wife just got an adderrall script. 60 30mg/month. Yeah!!

@KAYLA2010 If it's been 2 months since any opioids, then 20mg might be a little too much. (bSides, too much tylenol causes intense cramps.) I know when I had some clean time that a 20mg oxy will get to me. And Ive had some heavy habits in the past.
Your tolerance never resets to zero, but it still drop down pretty far given time.

Going to e r sweating shaking very tired cant stop vomiting and stomach hurts so bad

Cane, yeah I absolutely loved portland. Last time my girl and I took this trip, I made us stop there 2 extra days. I imagine it to be like Denver if we ever get our lightrail shit together. Anyways, man, I will definitely contact you when I get closer to coming up.

In other news, just sold a bicycle for 6 bills. Mo money.

@kayla. Hope you feel better. (I need to be pronounced dead legally for 3 days before I go to the ER, but that's just me. I hate most docs. Nurses are cool with me tho. Most nurses are as good as doctors, but docs have a DEA # and charge $500/hr)
@Mu Whats the difference between rail and light rail... Been driving me nuts. Is it the width of the tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.