• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I've actually been on BL since 08 a year before you but I forgot the username/PW , SON

I'm in bed w my best friend and his girl, he's asleep. Me and her cant sleep! We're both in pain from all the driving we did today

Lol nAhhh. I didn't buttfuck her. And the only thing ever up my ass is drugs.

Ahh but you ruin the fun of my fix.

:(.

Damn the socials be poppin' today.

Hey everyone ;) where were you yesterday, tricomb?
Fuck I just want to sleep all day.

Hey beautiful, I was driving all over the bay yesterday, putting in some work ;) sold a car, bought a car, sold that car, gave a lucky lady a lot of my DNA. Lots of pink and pink slips lol.

Alright, off the the pharmacy soon to pick up this 2 weeks supply of Xanax. My hands are sweaty as fuck I guess I'm just excited to have something, ie Xanax. My (real) name is spelled the same, backward and forward, same with Xanax. I'm weird I like to pick apart words, I constantly count how many letters make up each word, its a mild OCD habit.

tricomb <3 hi. Acknowledge my presence.

Edit: presence acknowledged.
Wait, what do you mean you gave someone your dna? You got someone knocked up or you donated some fluid?

Last edited:
Birth control was involved, although not on my end. ;) just the way you like it.

I can't wait til you get back from the pharmacy! Drive safe it's raining out here.

Oh, shit. Hope you're a pro choicer! And yeah, man, I did that a bunch with my ex. We never used proper birth control methods, though, and something awful happened. Luckily I'm an extreme pro choice woman and I have no kids at age 22. Ahh I'm thankful I have no little brats running around eating my Suboxone films saying "mama what iz dis yummy orange candy?!"

Fuck, its cold out today..its like 45 degrees what the fuck. I hate public transportation. At least I will be xan'd on the bus back home ;)

Last edited:
It is considered a sin punishable by death by stoning. for a female to reject my semen...

where are my sexy mods at? and my OD social friends?

Last edited:
http://youtu.be/gd3oYFS9g9I

On another note, I can't wait to eat my 1.5lbs of spinach and egg white omelet. It's really just a HUGE mount of spinach held together with egg whites =D Mmmmmm

Tripod roflmao muhahaha you seen the Life of Brian? Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is good, every sperm is wanted, in this neighborhood ;) or something like that

I hear there is a really successful program in D.C. that gave away a bunch of female condoms. Apparently made everyone happy. I don't think I've ever actually seen a female condom in real life :(

Oh man my whole house is starting to smell like steamed spinach =D Waaaaaaaaay better than the smell of brussel sprouts cooking...

Lol I'm guessing that the virgin reference turns out to be olive oil? I'm watching it now.

edit: I was right. lol. That was funny though

Status
Not open for further replies.