• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most light rail is actually run on "standard" gauge track. It just indicates that it is passenger-only rail. Amtrack and other long-distance trains share freight rail, light rail indicates a dedicated city system.

Its all obsolete, though, mag-lev ftw.

Most light rail is actually run on "standard" gauge track. It just indicates that it is passenger-only rail. Amtrack and other long-distance trains share freight rail, light rail indicates a dedicated city system.

Its all obsolete, though, mag-lev ftw.

We seriously are in dire need of a highspeed maglev train that ran from the Bay Area to San Diego. Fuck the Amtrack.

I don't even want to say. They are actually vintage late 60's and I got them in bangin condition. Probably about as much as, oh, an ounce of high quality bud.
Tbph I bought them in the middle of a serious coke binge, which explains a lot.

haha muv, IV cocaine clouded my judgement on more than a few occasions when buying things. I become like a compulsive shopper on that shit.

I've got a few things I got on a binge that actually came in really handy! Like snow chains for my truck.

speaking of, boy did I have fun in the rain today. I had to take the truck out and had some fun in 4 wheel drive.

Last edited:
Llulz. I could never bring myself to shoot coke. Its so dirty.

Well... the coke in panama, colombia, ecuador, and peru was awesome, but I wasn't into needles then.

I did get chased across Cartagena and shot at by a pissed of colombiano while trying to aquire it, though.

^Once you shoot black tar, everything else seems clean by comparison.

I never got an abscess or cotton fever until I moved to mid west and switched to tar. Stuff is horrible. And it kills your veins so much faster than east coast powder.

I acetone washed it but yeah, I shudder to think about it. I don't miss IV! or cocaine.

And lol yeah, black tar is the only heroin I've ever used, even micron filtered you feel guilty pushing the plunger.

At least when you miss w/ coke it numbs it. Never got an abscess from it tho.
Most painful thing to miss is meth. Burns like crazy.
I did inject ipa a couple times(extractions, too sick to wait for evap) , and that hurts bad even when in. I never missed with that tho.

Oh joe, you and I already know how much we love that burn though. There really is nothing like good crystal.

no kidding. Stuff on the east coast I tried was crap. Then I moved to NM.
Oh, wow...... I was literally dosing 3-5mg on my scale and being up all night.

Yeah, I'll bet the stuff I get is on par with new mexico's. You could make window panes out of this, you feel intense waves of shame when you have to crush the crystal into powder. I cry a little inside, then I'll do a little and I'll look forward to crushing the next shard.

I did some the other day, used my nasal for ROA. Had incredibly dirty and kinky sex. But hey, that's what it's for right?

smoking makes me wanna puke
snorting it burns, but we all knew already I am a puss
eating half a gram on a 12hr plane trip was stupid
and I bet shoving some up my bum will be juuuuuuuust right

Hey I am waiting on liver results n got zofran for nausea and torsdol for pain..

Tri- I left my phone at home I was so sick... Wish I had it now I am so bored waiting.

O and they are treating me like a suicidal chick cause they are like why did u need so many pills I told them it was working so I took more to rid pain.... I wish I was able to say I wasn't tryin to overdose I needed more cause of subpxone grrrrrrrr Fml I well at least im feeling a tad bit better Nd not throwing up anymore.... I now have to wait 1-3 hours for liver results and they might keep me here fml I hate hospitals unless they put good stuff in my Iv hehe

Unfortunately if you go in for an opioid overdose, they don't tend to put opiates in your IV =\

Go figure.

Text me when you get your phone! I hope no one reads your text messages!

@TPD How are you doing buddy I feel like we are just trains passing these days :(

Well I'm not going to kill anyone guys...

The doctor scripted me 15mg MS Contins 3 x a day, switched my gabapentin to pregabalin and gave me some more benzos (clonazepam this time round).

Report back to the barracks by 2100 hours and report personally to me, do you understand me Corporal?

Guess who just had the best Thai Stir Fry you can make at home without having a trace of asian heritage (my penis proves it)

6b4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.