• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm still stuck in the hospital. They have robaxin for my back and I have a migraine uggh as soon as I get home I'll check my phone :)

I think I will be out soon though :) what are you up to?

Okay God. (atheist here, not a big deal sucka!!!)

@kayla Oh you know, just thinking about this super hot chick who fucking lives all the way out in texas, snorted some OM, which makes me incredibly social due to the pain induced isolation is reduced, so I'm having some friends over.

Okay God. (atheist here, not a big deal sucka!!!)

@kayla Oh you know, just thinking about this super hot chick who fucking lives all the way out in texas, snorted some OM, which makes me incredibly social due to the pain induced isolation is reduced, so I'm having some friends over.

Apathetic agnostic here so yeah I don't really care either lol. But the title God seems pretty dope Mr. President.

Lol Kayla all the BL boys want a piece of you...

I hope you realise she's taken IRL trich ;).

I wouldn't be so quick to jump on the cock of assumptions T-bro. She may have a "boyfriend" but it all depends on how much of a man they are in comparison to me ;)

Lol but I respect her, she's one of those people you like right away, you wanna be her friend. I'll bet she has tons of friends IRL

Agnostic too!! Good to see another one. Getting tired of getting grouped in with all the atheists.

@tricomb - my feelings are it's not cheating as long as your significant other knows and you either invite him/her or make money from it.

Crisping up an OP, just about ready. God these things suck. The solution comes out all brown. I take back what I said earlier. I think these are the worst things I've ever injected. Ahhhh.... (shutter). Well, wish me luck.

Good so you know how awesome she is and likely have become jealous. & you should add me to your buddy list.

@joe, Actually I'm agnostic, but I'm the kind of person who "lumps" them in the same category. Idk.

Hey guys. Lol at above <3 you Guys.

Soooo I just left the e.r. I had Tylenol poisoning yuck I thought I was gonna die errr. They said I should be alright but my liver toxicity came back high. I knew something was wrong... But hey I feel fine now :) I'm alive yay!

Okay so lesson learned never take to much Tylenol. The doctor said Tylenol poisoning is one of the worse ways to die. Thank god I threw up so much and got there for an Iv flush...Got some o the poison out. I was sent home with vicoprophan and zofran and a muscle relaxer for my back...

That was pretty scary I thought I was goin to die, it was painful soooo painful uhh

Edit- I'm agnostic too :)

fuck that sounds crazy kayla, lucky you're going home okay.
take care of that liver!!

Attention Acetaminophen, I swear if you hurt Kayla again I won't be so forgiving next time.

Kayla you should take Milk Thistle daily. Promotes healthy liver function!

Thank you t.

Luckily I am allergic to alcohol so I can't drink and the doctor told me stay away from Tylenol for a long time to heal my liver.

He didn't have to tell me twice I was so sick throwing up I thought I was really going to die I could hardly even walk... So you won't ever see me take that shit again fuuuuuck that. Hehe I'm okay though now :)

Attention Acetaminophen, I swear if you hurt Kayla again I won't be so forgiving next time.

Kayla you should take Milk Thistle daily.

Hehehe Curse that damn acetaminophen curse you!!!!!! :)

Milk thistle I am going grocery shopping. tomorrow so I'll pick some up. Does it come in a tea or just capsules?

im glad you feel better. Zofran is amazing I love it for nausea. I get my milk thistle in capsules.

Last edited:
Damn. So I guess I get Lorazepam for two weeks then I get Xanax. I don't have experience with either, I just want to figure out which one takes care of my anxiety the best :)
I feel dizzy after taking 1.5MG. And I feel really fucking calm. I like this, so far.

Anyways, now that I'm back, what's goin' on in here, everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.