Nocturnal Wonderland - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

damn, haha, i wanne be at CASA DE PHIL's with the pot smoking
wink.gif
oh well, maybe i should move and then i can be eligable
wink.gif

Evan

Liquidphil I will be e-mailing you about staying with you.Myself and cloud 9 are diffently going to this event now.
~Liquid
------------------
AIM: TranceJungle2001
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Welcome to a place where fantasy's come true.....welcome to esctasy.

Dayum... the more crackolians that say they're going, the more my "I'm going too!" meter raises. I just gotta save up, cuz it's gonna be one expensive ass weekend. We'll see...
------------------
Formerly "GetYaRollOn"
Representin' Raleigh, NC and Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: LaviathanX

I have to come to this party!!!
and be with my cutiepie phillyjunglist
smile.gif

Its my birthday on the 8th so i'll make it my birthday party.
JetBlue fly cheap to oakland, how far is that goin to be from the party???
Phil, i might take you up on the offer of a place to stay
smile.gif
it'll be great to see ya again! infact it'll be great to see all you socal'ers again
smile.gif

-buzzy

I have to come to this party!!!
and be with my cutiepie phillyjunglist
smile.gif

Its my birthday on the 8th so i'll make it my birthday party.
JetBlue fly cheap to oakland, how far is that goin to be from the party???
Phil, i might take you up on the offer of a place to stay
smile.gif
it'll be great to see ya again! infact it'll be great to see all you socal'ers again
smile.gif

-buzzy

Ok, ok,... working on a plan,... we'll see what might happen.
BTW, just checked Grehound.com,... a bus ticket costs just about as much as a plane ticket, fucking sucks!
------------------
FirstRays
AIM: TChristianW
----------------
"Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well."
-Buddah

Don't tell me I'm gonna have to see the eastcoasters again...*shudders*
wink.gif

Too many meetups and so little cash. I've got a lot of time so I'll see what happens then...
Glad to see so many people are interested in coming out to our neck of the woods...heh
smile.gif

ruffiano

oakland is in NorCal.. about 5-6 hours from LA and about 8 hours drive from san diego.
-Spencer

Just figured I'd drop my official notice that:
I will be there.
I'm sure I'll do this trip as a biz/party trip so Spencer when they announce a venue get with me. I'll work on getting a nice suite somewhere near by the event so we have a place to have an after party.
I'll also have a car and I'm semi familar with the socal area by now. So perhaps I can assist in transporting some people to and from the airport.
Guess we'll figure out the details as the event moves closer.

Ruffie: If you don't go to the party... I still want some quality time while I'm there sweetie!!!
smile.gif

well its lookin good. i just found out i can get that weekend off. now i need a plane ticket.
------------------
Whippits? no thanks?
I'm drug free.

Ruffie: If you don't go to the party... I still want some quality time while I'm there sweetie!!!
We will just see about that now won't we? I'm sure even if I was there at the party you still wouldn't remember if I was even there???
wink.gif

ruffie: kinda like at starscape, huh? i know what you mean...
lol.
-Spencer

Anybody want to make it a 2 day event?
Sunday, September 2
The Mekka Tour (LA) - Lineup: BT, Paul Oakenfold, Danny Tenaglia, Roni Size, De La Soul, Armand van Helden, Deep Dish, Paul van Dyk, Sandra Collins, Max Graham, Junior Sanchez, Derrick Carter, Common. Lineup varies with dates. $40. More info TBA.

What the....? Some how I think that ,....wait, I KNOW that you made up that line up, where is this party of all parties going to be located Greenlighter?
On a side note, Has anyone seen the first Nocturnal Wonderland fliers!!!??? I got a box right here and they are fucking sweet!
------------------
"...we laugh together, we cry together, we learn together...we TRIUMPH together."
---FoXy
"I have renamed 2ct7 to D.S.M. (Dont Snort Me)"
---JDSD
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)