Nocturnal Wonderland - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

for those needing airline tix.. check these places:
www.hotwire.com (u don't get to choose flight times) www.discounttravel.com www.cheaptickets.com www.travelocity.com www.lowestfare.com www.priceline.com www.expedia.com
Irishgurl -- I'm pretty sure you can find a roundtrip ticket from NY to CA for a little cheaper than that. I've been told by a friend of mine who travels from NY to CA quite often that it's possible to get tix for ~$200. Keep lookin'
smile.gif

*waves hand high in the air*
Me too! Mee too!
------------------
AIM:erratica21
~*~If everyone is standing around, waiting and expecting something great to happen...it never will. It's when no one is watching that the best sets are played:)~*~
~~~D.A.V.E. the Drummer

LOL...Lu listed all the ones we listed for her before
smile.gif
I would also give www.southwest.com a try too because they always can deliver some cheap rates...it just depends on flight dates.
As for Nocturnal the party itself, I won't be attending due to a previous engagement. But some of yas better stick around so I can at least meet ya...or if you didn't find me too annoying the first time, kick it w/ ya again.
smile.gif

Personally I'm lookin' forward to a party two weeks from this one...Slow Motion. Heck it's the only one I'll get to attend.
biggrin.gif

hmmmmm....a chance to party with the socal kids and theres already 2 crackolacians going.I may just have to make it out to this party.Who knows..time will tell.
~Liquid
------------------
AIM: TranceJungle2001
Serving your waa waa needs since 1892.
Welcome to a place where fantasy's come true.....welcome to esctasy.

haha! Yep, Lapdawggie, the wonders of Cut&Paste!
wink.gif

anyways, if EDC turns out to be poopie, then I'll definitely hafta go to this.
*Pixie*

Spencer Add me to the fucking list!!!!!!!! EDC might not happen for me.......
BUT I WILL NOT MISS NOCTURNAL WONDERLAND 2001!!
I SWEAR IT!!!!!
------------------
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Piece)

Ok this is an even i can plan for! Is it in San Diego? Or is there going to be a meet-up at a hotel or somethin? I just need to plan ahead big time since I'm in NJ..
------------------
There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path

The party will 90% be in the Los Angeles area.. so for those of you trying to plan ahead, LAX (los Angeles International) is more than likely were you will be flying in to. Once i have a location tied down im going to coordinate a hotel for everyone to stay at and what not.
Keep in mind that since this is labor day weekend, tickets are going to be a little more expensive. i suggest using priceline to get your tickets, in order to negate this higher price. just realize priceline likes to fly people at wacky times, so you may need to plan to stay for an extra day, to make sure you dont get a flight at a time you dont like on sunday.
-Spencer

in addition to what spencer said, the later you get your tickets the more expensive it will be.

As awesome as this sounds...and as much as I want to attend...
My work schedule prohibits it. Damn..
Anyways, you all have fun. Make sure to see RITM, that right there is worth the admission.

Not really sure if this Colorado girl is gonna make it or not. Heuro are you looking for me??? Have wondered where you have been hiding. Drop me an email sweetie!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
TaKe It EaSy;
If ItS GOOD;TaKe It TwIcE:)

well spencer! since you came all the way to the east coast this weekend i guess i should at least consider going to the west coast for a party. if i got a ride from the airport and what not then i could start considering going.
------------------
Whippits? no thanks?
I'm drug free.

Just went from a mebbe to a definite. It's my 21st birthday weekend....of course I'm gonna be there. What in the hell was I thinking?

Well it looks like The Crackolacian will actually be out to party in cali this year.I cant wait to finally meet some SoCal kids and to kick it with the peeps I already know.This is gonna be one hell of a party.I can feel it in my bones
smile.gif

~Liquid
------------------

OH HELL YAH!! If dagny is going to this then i HAFTA go! DEF PUT ME UP!! I cant wait to meet all of you!! I'm so excited hahaha
*pant pant*
Evan

Oh yeah, there's no way I'll miss this one. Last year's was pretty crazy!
So what's up with the hotel room. Let me know for sure.
$

Fuck Nocturnal Wonderland!!! :) j/k
Well the Squeakers may make an appearence in Cali after all....
Meow if you wanna fly down together lemme know okay :)
------------------
We don't gnaw on our kitty We stroke our kitty I wanna pet the kitty :)
The Philly of da Hook Crew is in Effect!

liquid69raver was kind enough to point out to me that one www.iflyswa.com (southwest airlines) web page, if you click on fares, adn put in your arrival and departure citys, it displays a list of differnt fares... and one of those fares was only 198 bucks. now, if you put the information in the reservations section of the page, the prices that show up are more expensive. so what im thinking is, you may want to call southwest on the phone, and ask them about this 198 roundtrip fare. if you really can get it that cheap, i would suggest booking it,because you wont find a cheaper price coming from the east coast, unless you use priceline, and we all know that if you use priceline, you cant pick your flight times...
if someone does take the time to call up swa and figure out what the deal is with is, would youplease be kind enough to post your findings in this thred for eberyone else to know. thanks.
-Spencer

Spencer,I just looked it the prices at southwest.com .This time I also went to reservations and maped out from RDU(Raleigh NC) to LAX(LA)There were a few options on there.One was promotional price and they were 197.Even advanced tickets were only 227.I recommend that anyone flying try southwest and book soon during this promotional sale.
*note* I just checked over everything and the prices on tickets are for each way.So from here it would be 197 there and 197 back.Stll fairly cheap next to the others.
~Liquid
------------------
[This message has been edited by Liquid69Raver (edited 13 June 2001).]

if anyone needs a palce to stay i can house about 2-3 people for a day ir 3. im hour 45 minutes from la so its not bad. adn you can kick it with all teh chill ass san diego peeps. so if ya need a place just email me or respond to this post soon so i can clear it with my roomates the number of people that are staying. laters i hope this will help
-phil-
note: all guests at casa de phils have to be okay with constant pot smoking dont actually have to smoke but they cant hinder me from it
smile.gif
laters all safe journey