Nocturnal Wonderland - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

Well, I'm not actually a greenlighter (I changed my name from mass_scooter, not that I posted much under that name anyway, and I usually hide out in NE). I got that info from www.socal-raves.org. Not being from socal, I don't know how reliable that site is.
So I did a bit of looking I've found the following DJs listed for the Mekka Tour in LA on the Sept. 2 (from their websites): BT, Bad Boy Bill, DJ Dan (of course), Dave Ralph, and Deep Dish. Oakenfold and Van Dyk don't have anything listed yet for the 2nd, but at least they're still available.
And this is from BT's website
Others joining BT of the tour will include: Crystal Method, Überzone, Paul Oakenfold, Danny Tenaglia, Armand Van Helden, Roni Size, Deep Dish, LTJ Bukem, Mix Master Mike, Sandra Collins, Junior Sanchez, Carl Craig, DJs Jimmy Van M, Derrick Carter, DJ Rap, Doc Martin, Dave Ralph, Stacey Pullen, Christopher Lawrence, Dieselboy, Mark Farina, DJ Craze, DJ Dan, Terry Mullan, Bad Boy Bill, Misstress Barbara, Andy C, DJ Hype, Grooverider and Mr. C.
www.mekkatour.com doesn't have any info right now so I'll guess we'll have to wait to be sure on the exact lineup.
[This message has been edited by Kart (edited 22 June 2001).]

I PRAY that tour is really happening...and it is at NIGHT! I fly back that day...god what a way to come back from a vacation too...DT! HELL YEAH! I've been waitin' to see that guy for so long...
let me be the first to keep a little tradition alive...
FUCK NOCTURNAL!
smile.gif

well sorry to rain on the parade - but did anyone notice how the lineup described for the mekka tour is almost exactly Identical to the creamfield tour that is in NYC on Sep 1st ??? Well I would bet that the quote from the site reffered to that tour and that there is no mekkatour ...
But then again, I could be wrong.
OK I take it back - I just read in a few places about the mekka tour - now yes most of those DJ's are playing in nyc a day before - which makes perfect sense for them and for the promoters - to reuse them - and cut expenses - in europe it's very common to bring a DJ in and have him play every night somewhere else ..
Well if all this is true - this is one fucking amazing weekend.
[This message has been edited by Ironic (edited 22 June 2001).]

Sorry, should have mentioned that not all the people mentioned in the quote from BT's website are going to be at every mekka tour stop. BT is only going to be at 8 of the 10.
The 5 I wrote that I know are going to be in LA, aren't at Creamfields in NY. I think they're all going to be at the mekka tour in San Francisco on the 1st.

damn... this is going to be an expensive weekend...
smile.gif

-Spencer

<----Has the first NW fliers!!!!
------------------
"...we laugh together, we cry together, we learn together...we TRIUMPH together."
---FoXy
"I have renamed 2ct7 to D.S.M. (Dont Snort Me)"
---JDSD
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

Hey Doctor Love -- how about letting us know who's on the lineup?
smile.gif

no lineup on the new flyer.. but rumor has it that a partial lineup may be revealed this saturday at EDC.
-Spencer

Well that sux.I was hoping I would be able to see PVD again.That guy never fails to blow me away.
~Liquid

so....mekka is supposedly coming to fla too, so i see another meetup forming
smile.gif

well, this is my official, "i'm not going" post
frown.gif
sowwie guys, besides moving in august, that's the first week of my new program at fsu, and i definitely dont need to be a cracked out kiddie or risk missing part of class/lab...BUT, i am still planning on getting out there before the end of the year
smile.gif

Well, I was a lock for this one,... but now it seems like my whole plan is falling apart. Can't get anyone to hook up a ticket for me on-line, so I can't get any deals on airfair (I don't have credit cards, so I was relying on someone else to do the actual purchasing, with my money of course). So unless someone steps up and offers to help, I ain't going.
------------------
Christian
formerly known as FirstRays
AIM: TChristianW
----------------
"One thing all of us have in common is we LOVE to feel good"
--Sweetpea

Damn i wanna goto MEKKA!
------------------
There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path

Would anybody be super excited if I went?
Good lineup, good people, and only ~$500 or so.... I miiiiite be able to do it. Then again, I know i'm the third most hated man on bluelight (after PhreeX and Dakeva) and no one likes me.
Hmm, maybe i'll come anyway and piss everyone off.
Hmm, maybe i shouldn't smoke so much pot at work...

/me thinks griff so go.
We need as many east coasters over there as possible and besides spencer is gonna need someone to assrape
wink.gif

~Liquid

Griff, why would you be the third most hated man on Bluelight? You're too nice and sweet to be labeled that.
smile.gif
At the very most.. you'd only be the fifth most hated, but definitely not the third!
wink.gif

hey buzzy id be happy to house you!!! oh my god this will bew great i assume i am housing your lovely girlfriend as well correct? so thats a total of 4 people ikm housing. no more applicants please. my roomates are already ghonna have a hard trime swallowig that...but its all good ill smoke some pot with them and theyll be to stoned to remember not consenting to it
wink.gif
i guess i should start cleaning now....i am a slob
wink.gif

-phil-

Southwest is now running a 39-99 dollar each way promotional fare. anyone interested in flying out to this party may want to check out there web page. www.iflyswa.com
-Spencer

This sucks....which do I go to Creamfields or this one?!?!?!?I refuse to make a decsion until a line up for nocturnal is made.I hope thats before that promotional sale ends.
~Liquid
[This message has been edited by Liquid69Raver (edited 30 June 2001).]

Griff: You should definitely come! Who cares if we all hate you! I'll still get high with ya sweets.
wink.gif

Liquid: Um, what's this? Wavering? Don't make me kick yer ass little brother.
smile.gif