Nocturnal Wonderland - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

/me stomps feet....I WANNA GO!!!!!!
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Creamfields is soooo calling my name right now.I think the only way I will go to nocturnal is if GOD ,A.K.A Tiesto,will be there
wink.gif

~Liquid

liquid: go to creamfields. we dont want your sorry ass out here anyway.
-Spencer

I can't believe I have missed this post. Counte me in as a probable!
------------------
The Shroomery
"I Controll Your Mind, Don't Need to go Deeper
I'll be the Dream and you'll be the sleeper
One eye fact thats no Defense(?)
MIND CONTROLLER
NOW YOU'RE IN TRANCE"

murof ocaT\dahC eht fo rebmem duorP

I had too much fun at EDC to miss Nocturnal, no matter what mekka tour offers (at least, that's how I'm feeling today). And my g/f will be back from Europe--she missed EDC and I want to share a similar experience with her.
As far as airline tickets, people may want to wait before buying into LAX. If it is in indio again, isn't that closer to Ontario Airport? (I'm not sure I really know where indio is, but I thought it was near San Bernardino). And if it is somewhere in north l.a. (like EDC was) Burbank Airport is the closest.
~psychoblast~

*Griff starts furiously masturbating while fantasising about this party.
Have I told you west coasters that I have never been in a K-hole before?
I invite any and all to attempt this feat. It's just not possible. (oh, and I bet no one can hold a whippet longer than I)

*Spencer Admires Griff's cleaver ploy to get people to give him copious amounts of free narcotics*
-Spencer

Thanks for spoiling it crack head. Just for that you owe me a taco.

Ok people... I'm coming from Manchester, NH..
I went to Southwest Airlines, checked the fair, and from manchester to the los angelos airport, a
"Promotional Roundtrip Tues/Weds/Sat" flight is $186.00
That's a roundtrip ticket from manchester to LA, and back to manchester.
ITS CHEAPER TO FLY FROM "SMALL SCALE" AIRPORTS...
Flying from Logan Airport in Boston is a lot more expensive, because it is a much larger airport then the one in Manchester.
peace,
see u all there...
vgroove

Just checked some DJ's schedules...
The following DJ's are booked to perform at Noctornal Wonderland on the 1st of Sept.
Sandra Collins, Dave Ralph... thos eare the only I know FOR SURE.. just keep posted for the lineup, it will be announced soon.
The following Dj's are performing with the Mekka Tour on the 2ND of Sep. in San Fransisco: (it says it will be held in San Fransisco, but the location is TBA so it could end up in L.A.)
BT, Deep Dish, Max Graham, Dave Ralph, Jimmy Van M, Saeed & Palash, DJ Dan, Badboybill, LTJ Bukem, MC Conrap, DJ Rap, MC GQ, Grooverider, Mark Farinia, De La Soul, Talib Kweli, Mizmarkie, Pharoahe Monch, Common, The New Deal, Doc Martin, etc.
All you hardcore kids could fly, or drive to the event on the 1st, and then hit up the event on the second.. hopefully they're not to far away...

C'mon guys, lets try and keep on topic. This is the Nocturnal Wonderland Teaser Post...... no one can convice me to go to anywhere but this party Labor day weekend.
------------------
"...we laugh together, we cry together, we learn together...we TRIUMPH together."
---FoXy
"I have renamed 2ct7 to D.S.M. (Dont Snort Me)"
---JDSD
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

I don't post much, but this time I'll make exception.
Nocturnal Wonderland 00 was my first rave and it was just out of the world.
There is no way that I'll MISS THIS ONE.
Don't know much people so am always looking for friends.
Anyway, for anyone flying in, check out Ontario airport. Might be cheeper.

Okie....what's the word on hotels, or are the few east-coasters just staying at random houses during the weekend?

once the location is released, Im going to start coordinating a hotel for everyone to stay out that is near the venue.
-Spencer

I don't think I'm gonna make it this year guys... but hopefully I'll get out to SoCal soon.. .
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

^
:
:
Must be going to CreamFields too. I know Aly and crow is...
redface.gif

My confidence is slowly decreasing for you right coasters. I guess that's how it is...
frown.gif

ruffiano not ruffie

ruffie: i still wonder why we even bother going out there at all...
-Spencer