• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

*** NFL Playoffs ***

bump! today is the day any thoughts and predictions?

G-Men over Pack 17-14 in a goddamn frigid game
Pats over Chargers 800 - 21 and Brady sucks off a goat for the halftime show

^ You really think Eli can handle a game like that, not just with all the pressure but the shitty weather too? I don't ...

Pack 13, Giants 6
NE 38, Chargers 17

SonOF said:
I pray to the football gods that Green Bay does not make it to the Super Bowl. All we need is 2 weeks of dumbass NFL analysts slobbering all over Favre's wrinkled pole. I can see it now, forget the game, we need to talk more about Brett "The Prince of Peace," "Captain America" the "Immortal" Favre! Did you know he can walk on water, hand-feeds starving children in Africa during the off-season, and can melt steel with his mind (at the tender age of 63)? I haven't seen such hero worship since the days of Hulkamania...:! :p

....and especially if is FAVRE v BRADY!! OMG football analyst's wet dream...two superheroes in one game!!! they are both so handsome and good and AMERICAN, GODDAMNIT! ughhhhh, I'm cumming, and it's red, white and blue!

hahaha, it's funny 'cause it's true.

I live in Wisconsin, and it's ridiculously cold here today. Temps for the Packer game will barely get about 5 degrees. I can't even imagine how bad it's gotta sting to hit someone in this weather.

Pack 27 Giants 17
Pats 34 Chargers 20

i had a dream that new england lost. let's hope not.

i can't see the giants beating green bay in the frigid north. i can't see the chargers beating new england at home.

along with the networks and all their advertisers, i'm rooting for a new england - green bay superbowl. :)

alasdair

Lets go PACK. the chargers pats game is suprisingly even after a quarter that was some cool gamesmanship telling the media rivers definatly wont start then he does and looks healthy.

Even as a diehard Jet fan, I'm going to be rooting hard for the G-Men @ Lambeau. For the reasons I mentioned before I WILL NOT be able to handle a New England/ Green Bay Superbowl. Even though I think the Pats will probably beat the Giants by about three touchdowns if the G-Men make it to the Bowl, I still absolutely DO NOT want to see Brett Favre in the Super Bowl.

*I hit the under 47 pretty easily in that first game...I'm going to take the Giants +7.5 (largest bet), Giants 1st half +4.5 (medium bet), and Giants money line (small bet) in game 2. Good luck to anyone else wagering on the games. *

Last edited:
drew345 said:
. the chargers pats game is suprisingly even after a quarter that was some cool gamesmanship telling the media rivers definatly wont start then he does and looks healthy.

Rivers toughed it out and had a pretty good game. Tomlinson on the other hand.....*cough* pussy *cough*;)

^^ dont think that was his choice pal... come to think of it, he wore that helmet with visor all game....maybe he didnt even make the trip;)

cravNbeets said:
brady shits all over himself and the pats still pull it out. wow.
that's why they're a great team - they finds a way to get it done even when the stars are not having their best day.

alasdair

axl blaze said:
on the sidelines Tom Coughlin looks like he is watching his car getting towed non-stop, throughout the whole game.

LOL, Tommy C. looks like that again today, and throw in some frostbite on his face for good measure..

This NFC Championship game has been awesome, by the way...=D

Wow. That NFC Championship was easily one of the top 3 games I have ever seen in my life, and it didn't even involve MY team (NY Jets). People are shooting off fireworks and shit in my neighborhood. Congrats Giants fans! Celebrate now, because it might get ugly against the Pats. :D ;)

I'm just so glad that there will be no Favre in the Super Bowl!

Damn, I'm in a good mood after that one. This kind of game makes me realize why I watch sports in the first place.=D

. . . to get drunk? =P

The Giants played the Pats tough in the regular season, so I'm intrigued to see how it plays out.

I really don't think there is much of a chance for the Giants, and only because of that, I'll be rooting for em'.

Nickatina said:
^ You really think Eli can handle a game like that,

Give this guy a fucking break.

The New York Football Giants are going to the Superbowl, led by the oft-criticized Eli Manning. He's a young QB with a lot of upside, and I personally believe he has acquitted himself quite nicely in these playoffs.

Lay off the fucking guy, please.

Anyways, while I wasn't that happy about the dirty play in this game (#31 the CB on the Packers is a piece of shit), I'm happy my guys came out on top and I still retain a tremendous amount of respect for the Packers organization and Brett Favre, a for sure first ballot hall of famer.

Tynes needs to be replaced this offseason, but in the meantime GO GIANTS!!! My boys are going to the Superbow!!!!!