• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-Doves test results

Are you sure that there is really that much caffeine in them?
I don't think that there is as I'm quite sensitive to caffeine.
A strong coffee will make me run to the toilet every 10 mins (to do both types of things) 8(
I get gut cramps and I also will also get an anxiety attack if it’s an espresso!
So yeah, I stick to weak coffees or decaf

Hmm really. well theres a strong stimulant that isnt good for your body in there, but I suspect there is some type of MD type beta ketone in them or something simular which wouldnt provide over the top stimulantion and bad comedowns.

why on earth would any one need 4 of these doves?? how high do u need to get?? these r not mdma, some similar effects yes. just accept them 4 what they are. As for comedowns, the most i have had in a night was 2(doves) and after getting at least 6 hours sleep felt fine. ive had a few of these and strongly believe that any comedown is associated with lack of sleep after a night on these. Oh yeh, with some good buds and the doves i am noticing mild visuals/light effects especially outside looking at the night sky. real cool

Well, i've taken amounts of 5-6 in a DAYTIME period, and those times, toward to the end - i had a very - very - much like a high dose mdxx comedown from my younger years. Mind you, the comedown had onset by 9pm - and i was using g to take away the dryness in my mouth and terrible effects. even though i eventually got to sleep. I did have an alcohol like hangover the next day

koggi: because I find the neo doves very weak. And 2 of them felt like being on a very low dose of MDEA or somewthing combined with caffeine. They just feel dirty.

Doron says his products do not contain caffeine though, after a chat with him yesterday.

While I definitely prefer MDMA over the Neo Doves. However I seem to be alone in given the choice between ice and and Neo Doves (ignoring the price difference) I would prefer the Neo Doves, but on the other hand as far as I know you can't smoke a Neo Dove - nothing (cept IV) beats the rush from a massive hit from the crackie.

These seem to be very hit and miss, I know about ten people who have tried, 2 like me love them, 4 enjoy them and the other 4 just find the high real dirty.

Odd.. and they say no piperazines huh.... Sounds like piperazine-like drugs.. some people love em, some say theyre ok, some hate it.

I ate two of the Sub Cocas, with about an hours gap between the two, found the high to be exactly the same as when I had two of the Neo-Doves. These are great imo.

The first one came on fairly strong and about then I dropped the second, was peaking for about 2-3 hours when the second one hit, then it started to settle down. I thought maybe I was going to have a nice smooth comedown, then about an hour later my headache which I had before I took the pills came back, and I was feeling really depressed and didn't want to talk to anyone, so I went to bed for about an hour, got back up had some Nurofen and then felt much better.

I'd completely come down by then. About an hour after that at a friends house, two friends and I snorted the remaining 2 caps, i.e. 2/3 of one each. Snorting 2/3 of one got me peaking harder than swallowing two, and this lasted about 2 hours. Then we came down and this time there was no headache or depression, I assume because I didn't have as much.

Overall I'd have to say snorting is definitely the way to go with the Sub Cocas, much better value. Fuckload of powder to snort though, and it burns a little too. I'm not going to order any more until some better lab results come back, any word on when that will be? Thanks.

I ate two of the Sub Cocas, with about an hours gap between the two, found the high to be exactly the same as when I had two of the Neo-Doves.
Yeah I've noticed the same, if someone randomly picked one out of the nd/sc/spirits I don't think I would be able to tell from the high which one I consumed.

I've only ever swallowed them once, I'll usually break a cap into 4 lines and just do a line whenever I feel the need. If your just starting for the night its best to just snort an entire cap, but after that I just keep doing these little lines when it starts to wear off. I've never gone more than 24 hours on these, I reckon the comedown would make the comedown after a week long ice binge seem like fun.

i put about half a cap(nd) in about 50ml of water, swirled it around and noticed small needle like crystals settle on the bottom. Would this be the active compound? I also noticed larger brown particles with no uniform shape. I might try dissolving a few caps and seperating the crystals out and see how they go. hmm, I better drink the liquid first and see how that goes. U know waste not....
(splatt, I guess It just doesn't take much 4 this old junkie to reach cruising altitude)

I've seen the darkish bits in these pills. they dont crush as easily. One bit was a bit waxy. oir do u think its a foreign article? Im not surew if the crystals would be the main or one of the main ingredieents.. did it ever settle and dissolve?

^ From what I recall the darkish bits in mine looked like the outer coating of a pharmaceutical... you know how some pills have that crunchy, waxy coating like on a Skittle??

crystals didn't dissolve but did settle. I thought the brown bits kinda looked like the bits u see in light colured biccies(though there didn't seem enough of them so i doubt tey would be an active ingredient). i'll have a better look

Just got a pack of 50 to try out; variety of 20 ND, 20 SC, and 10 Spirit.
I have dark blue caps x20, white x20 and 10x yellow. So I know what the spirit ones are, which ones are NDs and SCs?
Bit dodgy.

Thanks kell666

Just had 1 spirit about 1 hour ago, and the come on is up there with a very intense pill. Im very very surprised at the strength. Eye wobbles like a good pill too.

Kelly666 said:
Yellow = Spirits
Blue = ND's
White = SC's

???

i thought the blue/white caps where sc, green/white caps were nd and plain ones were spirit

or have they changed the colors ?