The new colours:

SC : White
ND : Navy Blue
SC2 : Pink
Spirit : Yellow
Push Up : Blue
Compressor : Pink Pressed Pill

well from a very recent order i got a white one; the white used to be sc2
and got a yellow and blue cap which are meant to be sc2 or cream/blue are sc2.
never had a pink cap
"the dark blue is the neo dove
cream is the sc2
light blue are the pushups"
hmm conflicting info about whats what with the sc and sc2.

yeah we should have more testing it should be all about harm reduction not punishment the user.

We need public funbded GC/MS.
And we need it fast. Australia is falling behind.

Yes, but it's important to remember that any result of a GC/MS needs to be substantiated with pure standards and these can cost a small fortune. This is at least part of the reason starboy's report couldn't be confirmed.

Getting such a lab up to NATA standards (which it would need to be) costs so much, and audits are required every 3 months. This includes validating equipment and user performance. All in all, it's BIG money, and the GC/MS is only part of it.

tadfish, see my PM.

Hey all got a batch maybe 2 months ago in NZ was sent doves in vitC container when i asked supplier what was up?? they told me for customs reasons they were labeled that way. Does anyone know anything about the legal status of this shit or are we illegal guinea pigs??

^If you go back thru the thread theres tons of info and speculation. No one knows jack all at this point - And it's all still up in the air. The only one with any idea - which is still inconclusive is p_d

p_d: What if an oversseas company were to try synthesizing eveyr cathinone analogue around at a small dose

Personally I've taken MDMA after these have worn off and vice versa and have still been able to fully enjoy the effects of this. So no cross tolerance for me.

I've used them along with MDMA, but it just made them a big long blur.. then dropped MDMA agauin after and got the usdual no euphoria comedown munt for half an hour and thats it.
The comedown isn't worth it unless you got G and/or benzos

Think these may be near the end, first Paypal terminated them and now Google Checkout. My last order was refunded and can't place another now :(

Yeah, some of us know what Doron is like, he probably just forgot to pay his monthly bill to Google Checkout!
I'm sure he will soon sort it out, dont panic.
Still accepts Western Union if thats anything

I've removed a few posts as we're not meant to be discussing issues related to ordering, packaging & delivery but left enough so people know what's happening. For further discussions on these topics, I suggest you take it to the company's forum. Cheers

EDIT: Please continue discussion here.

Last edited: