• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-Doves test results

ok. all my experience is based on the last batch of nd products.

so i am keen to find out if anyone has consumed from both batches and do you find a difference in the quality of the product ???

e.g, do you find nds from the first batch stronger/dirtier etc ???

timetraveller said:
e.g, do you find nds from the first batch stronger/dirtier etc ???

Personally, I think that the batches are very consistent, and it’s all down to tolerance issues.
Over the last 10 weeks, around 5 different batches have been consumed between me & friends and everybody’s first few times on these have been pretty intense, regardless of what batch is was.
Have a break for a few weeks then see what you think.
I will be having a break for 2-3 weeks to see what happens, because I sure don’t get the kick I used to from these.

PS: No FTIR results yet sorry, it seems a bit fiddly to extract etc...

they are ok, i sure felt em, i really cant comment though until i have my tolerance back up...

I found them about 50% stonger per dose compared to NeoDoves but found their effect similar to a combination of NeoDove and Spirit. They're mellower than NeoDoves but more euphoric than Spirits. Their peak lasts longer but hits me slower. THe subsequent depression on comedown put me off taking them again though; they're only for special occassions as far as I'm concerned, whereas I could neck piperazine pills and not feel too worried about next day (at least regarding feelings of seretonin depletion).

Last edited:
Question- Based on the effects these nd's have and compared to other popular drugs being consumed, what is the mechanism used to get the effects. I know its hard without indredients. seritonin? dopamine? from y'alls experience what do u think

First we'd need to find out what the chemicals are and maybe radio tag it to see where the hell its going. For all we know it could be putting holes in your brain (yay oprah!).. although certainly feels like it after a binge.

How do the spirits compare to the SC's?

I tend to double drop my SC's on an empty stomach and prefer this to just one by itself caues.. well its a better high ofcourse. So just got some spirits delivered and wondering wether to double drop. what do others usually do, drop one then another later or double drop straight away?

Cheers

Okay well, I always say I dont want people following my stories, but i had four neo doves at once last night and it was quite an intense pill like feeling. although very short lived, same retarded faces, samclean euphoria i once had I knew those threshold doses had something to show in bigger doses. But the comedown was shit.. but thats because I had speedy pills as well.. and etc etc. not mentioning here.

But i take back what I said, these do compare to ecstasy in larger doses but i dont think its as safe as mdma at all... who knows. it felt cleaner, i could chose between munted out eye rolling basck drifitng into music, and scattered visuals and thougtht processes, unlike now my MDMA experiences are just a forced collective of 100's of ecstasy nights cramped into one, find a new "believeable in that state" delusion every 3 seconds.

I've had way too mcuh [a lotta drugs] and no sign of sleep.

So stick with a party pill with subtle effects, or get the full effect while possible damagaing your brain and giving you a very very shit next day or two (a friend actually tried commiting suicide after an ND binge chasing the high)

typos.. no sleep. im sorry. keep safe everyone.

[EDIT: Removed quantities, get some sleep. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
forever on the edge. kinda like an astronaut, respect. Do u think that dose ,with no other drugs that night, the comedown might be a little easier?

juice_soldier said:
^Did you really have to mention the suicide bit splatt.. :S

i think its quite informative because i have personally chased the 'high' b4, going through 5-6 nd/sc/spirits before feeling shitty and had suicidal tendencies.

my point is, bingeing and going hard on these are a very different experience from doing the same amount or more of bickies.

splatt said:
So stick with a party pill with subtle effects, or get the full effect while possible damagaing your brain and giving you a very very shit next day or two

im with you on this splatt. the come down is disastrous and in some instances, dangerous.

Any movement on the ID of actives in these yet?

I have been holding off for ages, and although initially I was one of the few people talking about the come-downs on these, it sounds like I'm far from alone now.

Might be time to chuck these away...

timetraveller said:
i think its quite informative because i have personally chased the 'high' b4, going through 5-6 nd/sc/spirits before feeling shitty and had suicidal tendencies.

Agreed.
I've had a bad experience while high on them and won't touch them again (3 neodoves, stressful environment). But, I've never had a bad comedown off the ND or SC even when I've taken a few.

It sucks that I'm so 'scared' to touch these again because I found them a great alternative to taking ecstasy and found them the best drug to take for having sex. I haven't had sex on them but, I know from reading posts from other forums and the fact your body is perfectly functioning while on them that it would be great. I'm so jealous of those with significant others. :)

But, until I know what's in them I'm staying well away from em.

and if there's anyone else out there that has had a bad experience with these substances you should let us know about it in this thread. It's good to know. I'm interested if anyone experienced anything negative while high on them rather then while/when coming down.

Last edited:
If thats how they make you feel, why take them ? The down time seems to out way the good time :\ Just take care with these things ppl :) Im going to hang off trying these till we really know whats in them....

i personally think that the comedown is more gradual and easier to handle than taking the illegal counterparts. But this is based on my experience only.

Everyone reacts differently to different substances, so if the ND/SCs affect you badly when you come down, then you should conclude that these aren't for you.

The day-after I do feel drained and slightly scattered, but I still have some sense to try and make it easier to handle, eg. drink some gatorade, put on some chillout music, do what I like doing, eg play video games or something :)

timetraveller said:

my point is, bingeing and going hard on these are a very different experience from doing the same amount or more of bickies.

im with you on this splatt. the come down is disastrous and in some instances, dangerous.

Yeah it is, the suicide attempt was me, thats all...

you didnt have to say it was you J_S. No one would of known

Last edited: