Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-Doves test results

starboy

Bluelighter
Hi

There was a lot of interest in the contents of the neo-doves and speculation on the contents.

We tested some and posted results on pillreports but being a capsule/powder the results were removed.

Here are the test results to date.

We may do some more work on them to identify the mystery phenethylamine at a later date.

STARGATE - Harm Reduction Solutions said:
Friday 16th March 2007

Anonymous Pill Analysis

Pill Name: Neo-Doves

Appearance: Small red capsule containing white powder.

A small red capsule containing white powder. No piperazines were detected. Tests indicated that the capsule contained an unidentified substance, caffeine and possibly metamfepramone (dimethylpropion). These substances have not been confirmed. We do not have a reference standard of metamfepramone. Metamfepramone is an analogue of amfepramone and is considered a Class C controlled drug in New Zealand.

The analysis was by Marquis colour test followed by GCMS and GCMS of trifluoroacetic anhydride derivatives. GCMS analysis indicated that the unidentified substance possibly had a 1-amino-2-phenylethane nucleus such as amphetamine analogues possess.

Pills are analysed in New Zealand by a laboratory licensed to work with illicit drugs and the program is sponsored by Stargate as a harm reduction exercise. More pill results are at www.pillreports.com under New Zealand. Please contact us if you have substances to be tested in New Zealand. Please do not send us drugs.

Be aware that batches vary and popular pills attract copycat batches.

If you are concerned about the effects of drugs on yourself or somebody around you, Stargate have a clinician available for you to talk to, or can recommend other places to get non-judgmental realistic assistance.

Stargate advise that no drug usage is the safest choice.

Please take a moment to sign our submission at www.savethepills.com

Do take a look at our online club at www.clubstargate.com and our corporate profile at www.stargate.org.nz

Please visit our govt submission and put your name on it at www.savethepills.com

[EDIT:Removed Link and replaced with text from link. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been waiting for these results and I was expecting mk-MBDB and mk-MDEA like said on other forums. These results are a surprise.

A Mystery phenethlyamine, caffeine and Metamfepramone. I'd never even heard of metamfepramone before. I really wish we knew what this mystery phen is, so if it didn't easily show up in GCMS, does this mean is is very rare and possibly a new chemical?

So could this possibly be illegal in Australia, does anyone know?

sounds interesting never heard of some of those chems either, wonder if its similiar to ritalin or dexamphetamine??

metamfepramone seems to be a prescribed medication for hypotension in some places. I'm sure it would help with ADHD being a stimulant.

Could it be possible it isn't a phen and it's something with a methylenedioxy ring with a metamfepramone-like backbone.

I've chosen to aquire some of this stuff to see what it's really like. i'll post back with a trip report once i have tried it

Received them, snorted half of one - they seem quite painful on the up - and taste somewhat like snorting ketamine.. drip also. pain goes away pretty quickly.. Feeling a positive mood lift and quite stimulated... I'll write a proper trip report once i take a full one

Apparently research has been done by reading the TGA's rules and they're legal to import.
There's now ND2's which have completely different ingredidents... they still won't tell you what they are though.
ND2s seem legal in Australia and France only.

Just a reminder for no one to ask or mention the source for this.

After tryin them properly, i can honestly say i got more of an md like buzz out of these than any pill i've eaten in over 12 months.. thats got to be saying something. Doesn't last as long - but is easily as effective if not more, not mongy like MDE - clean and euphoric like real MDMA

umm.. not really off the doves.. just the standard dopamine/seretonin headache u get from pills.. not as crashey tho..

There is a website in Israel selling pills with some sort of ecstasy or amphetamine analogues in them, the brand name is <cut> neo-doves, everybody wanted to know what was in them, we had a first crack at analysing one and this thread is about the results of the test, it's kinda all there if ya read it.

[EDIT: Brand name removed. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
They were actually not bad I ordered myself some last week, and was pretty quick to receive, they remind me of methylone bigtime. Thanks for the test results im getting more :)

I've been speaking to their main sales guy on friends terms as opposed to purely business - from what i've confirmed your gc/ms tests are nearly completely wrong. But thats just what they say.

How are you able to import these? Customs would open it and want to know the ingredients.

I sent them a message and asked about ND2 which is supposed to be an improved verson of ND "Neo Doves" aparantly the main difference is that ND2 releases more dopermean than regular Neo Doves which makes u feel more happy

kapow: customs really aint that all powerful... many a man gets away with importing illicit substances.

I'd say they're being pretty honest from conversations i've had with them.. they have checked up the TGA lists and stuff..

the SC2 has ingredients that are illegal in alot of countries apparantly..

Interesting really..