Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-Doves test results

Splatt said:
He told us Spirits are ND's without "the speed"

Hi, please clarify, is this the marketer that said this?

If NDs are a combination of a couple of research chemicals and Spirits are the same with the primary stimulant removed then maybe they will be cleaner to analyse?

starboy said:
Hi, please clarify, is this the marketer that said this?

The edit removed the reference, but yes what Splatt means is that Doron said this. He is the marketer/creator for these products.

Small non-random samples were used for reagents tests so these results may not be that accurate, but according to tests with Simons reagent, the Spirits and SC2s contain a secondary amine whereas no sec amine reaction occured with the ND or the SC.

Anyone know the NEW colour codes?

SC2 / ND / SC / Push-Ups

I got Pink, White, Blue and the Green/White (which i guess are still ND's)

can someone who's tried the SC2 say if they are anything like real speed or what the effects are like?

there haven't been many posts about it in this thread.

Raya said:
can someone who's tried the SC2 say if they are anything like real speed or what the effects are like?

there haven't been many posts about it in this thread.

Well I find taking 1 of the normal SC's feels quite similar to average quality Speed.
I will be trying my 1st SC2 tomorrow afternoon.
I will try it without anything else in my system and give a detailed report as soon as i can
:)

If you want more detailed info on the rest of the range, your much better off going to the other HUGE forum - just google...

Last edited:
Id still be a little wary of the range until we know what we are dealing with! And to be honest, it dosnt look that great.

Wary - Maybe a little, with drugs - you never know what your dealing with, legal or illegal.
I'll take my chances with this one, at least until there is some hard evidence of toxin like substances.

[EDIT: Not necessary. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
tadfish said:
Anyone ordered the powders and tried them?
Also, anyone know the dose with the powder?
DO NOT get the powders
The powders and the capsules are the exact same composition/strength

Today I weighed 10 capsules from each of the whole mood range
I got the average weights (minus the weights of the gel caps)
I used the laboratory scales which weigh to 0.0001g

17.5 capsules are equal to 5 grams of ND/SC/Spirit powder
Now work that out compared to the 50 pack!

Thats strange, I know earlier this year that was the case - but when people found out they reduced the price of the powder. But then again the last batch I got I was surprised at just how much powder they had packed into the caps, I can normally do one cap in a single line - but I got four decent sized lines out of it.

btw, they now have ingredients listed on the website but they are about as useful as the ingredients listed on the bottles, who knew I could get high off creatine I've got like 100g of it lol

The powders and the capsules are the exact same composition/strength

Are you sure about that? Have you extracted the actives from the fillers? Others have reported dosage variations and what appears to be variation in colour, which translates to either purity of contents, or variation in the filler between batches.

As gel caps will often vary slightly in their weights, did you weigh the powders separately from the caps? i.e. empty each cap and weigh the contents. Was there a consistency between the contents of all caps of the same product, both by weight and by appearance?

If you are getting varied doses of the product, doesn't that make you wonder what sort of production facility they have? For any real pharmaceutical company, maintaining standard dosages is essential, and easily accomplished. So, if dosage varies, what questions does that raise about QC?

And unless they have the actives in these products listed on their site, then it's just another attempt to palm off the inquiries they've received. Creatine is not what gives the buzz with these products, and any amino acid claim needs to be looked at closely, particularly considering what I've mentioned in the above posts.

phase_dancer said:
Are you sure about that? Have you extracted the actives from the fillers? Others have reported dosage variations and what appears to be variation in colour, which translates to either purity of contents, or variation in the filler between batches.

On the websites official forum where Doron answers your questions, this question is asked:

"hi, would you please be able to tell me if there is any difference between the powder and the pill content. i have heard several reports about the two products being different in strength. and also why do the strength of the pills differ on accasion.
thanks"

The reply post from Doron was this:

"there is no difference between the pills and the powder form. some thought there is a difference cause we sold the substance cheaper in the pills form.
as for the difference in the strength of the substance, we do our best to maintain the same potency. sometimes when using a certain substance a lot on a short period of time the body get used to it and then you dont feel the full effect of the substance."

phase_dancer said:
As gel caps will often vary slightly in their weights, did you weigh the powders separately from the caps? i.e. empty each cap and weigh the contents. Was there a consistency between the contents of all caps of the same product, both by weight and by appearance?

Here are some of the weights, i have just pasted from excel, so sorry if its hard to understand.

-EMPTY CAPSULE WEIGHTS-
Spirits - SC's - ND's
0.0755 0.0804 0.0777
0.0785 0.0793 0.0782
0.0763 0.0760
0.0777 0.0798
0.0785 0.0764
---------------------------------
0.0777 0.0784 0.0780 <----- Averages

Average of Empty Capsule:

-WEIGHT OF PRODUCT-
(weight of intact capsule with the average weight of the empty capsule - 0.0780 already subtracted)
PU's -- SC's -- SC2's - ND's - Comp
0.2495 0.2820 0.1416 0.2975 0.4506
0.2403 0.2664 0.1503 0.3118 0.4633
0.2442 0.3103 0.1414 0.2660 0.4284
0.2432 0.3003 0.1727 0.2934 0.4461
0.2529 0.2822 0.1730 0.2601 0.4544
0.2452 0.2958 0.1519 0.2673 0.4456
0.2404 0.2980 0.1530 0.2754 0.4610
0.2503 0.3031 0.1617 0.2704
0.2451 0.2675 0.1514 0.2948
-----------------------------------------------
0.2457 0.2895 0.1552 0.2818 0.4499 <----- Averages

I only got to weigh a couple of Spirits, they were around the 0.2850 mark like the SC's and ND's are, so i would assume that they are the same average weight as the SC's and ND's as they are the exact same prices, I can weigh some up though if anybody wants me to.

there slight difference and variation, and in some it can even be quite extreme from what i can tell by your results

^Wow, very good Kelly666.

Based on what we've been told so far, I have some ideas about how to determine total active content, but that will have to wait until we know if these are the only compounds present.

I'm interested to hear if anyone has tested the NDs with Simons. As I mentioned, the test result I'm aware of indicated negative for secondary amines, however only a very small sample was used.

Tried my 1st SC2 on Saturday, 1.5 hours later, not impressed at all.
Dropped a Compressor and then felt pretty good, but not as good as I did the other previous weeks on SC’s and Spirits.
I have been doing Neo's (about 3 a week) for the past 5 weeks.
There is definitely a tolerance issue, and cross tolerance between the Neo range.
I will be having a 2 week break from these guys to get my tolerance all the way back down.

I'm wondering if I'll see anything interesting if i do a FTIR on some Neo's.
(Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy)
I wish we had a GC.
Might have a play now in the lab...
I don’t feel like doing any real work today, very unproductive mood!

I'm wondering if I'll see anything interesting if i do a FTIR on some Neo's.

Might be a bit hard to tell what's going on as there's likely to be a mixture of compounds (at least 2). I'd suggest first trying to separate possible keto amines from any amines. Check the Merck for solubility data. I can make some suggestions if you need.

i am pretty sure had 2 sub cocas and one SC2 on sat night all close together
great high euphoria wise
then after say 4 hours came down to dulled dead feelin for some time followed by a depressin come down. couldnt sleep sunday stayed awake till monday 1am
but thing was my pupils were still fuckin big 24hours after having last pill.
it really seems like more than one substance in it. or maybe its kinda like acid were the good trippy high wears off followed by a more amphetamine stimulant effect for last part of the trip.

also had some around eye twitches after 4 hours and a few strange random pains but the didn't last long.

had not had any of neo range for over a week before.
going to try to stick not mixing them up so much and having more of one type closer together.
its true that having over 2 you go from like no comedown to a very noticable one.

[EDIT: Unnecessary removed. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
JihadJack said:
Has anyone injected these drugs? i really want to try shooting the sc2's.

Someone I know IV'ed 3/4 of a SC last night and said it was fantastic.
They mentioned they used a "wheel filter"
They used to IV E's when they were younger so thought that this couldn’t be all that bad compared to the shit you find in E's.
I think he's crazy, but after telling me how good the rush was and that it was cleaner than any speed he had ever taken... hmmm

Kelly666 said:
Someone I know IV'ed 3/4 of a SC last night and said it was fantastic.

To be honest, I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, I can't even say I'm surprised I'm hearing about it here first. It doesn't make it any less stupid.

Wow, IV coca! That's complete insanity! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S IN THESE YET!! Is that not enough reason to at least err on the side of caution at least until we can find out what it is?! Jesus some ppl are stupid!