• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-Doves test results

Hmm interesting. How long did it last IV'd ?
Im not that surprised either. Like its any different to IVing most base on the market anyway. The stuff left in that and foreign objects (hairs, plastics etc) is just wrong

ilikeacid said:
Wow, IV coca! That's complete insanity! WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S IN THESE YET!! Is that not enough reason to at least err on the side of caution at least until we can find out what it is?! Jesus some ppl are stupid!

But he used a wheel filter! Lol ;)

Idiot.....

People inject ecstasy pills using cotton or some times nothing. I've seen it done. Don't ever plan on doing it. (Have only IV'd high purity MDMA twice at low to medium doses). And pills often contain bad ingredidents used as binders or a lot of dirt etc. After smelling those ND's though theres no way in hell I'd be injecting it.

Hmm... to be honest i'd rather inject that than some crap off the street....

Probably a higher Q/C standard than street amphets... other than the fact we have no idea of the dangers of it etc.

Here is one of the comments about the IV'ing that my online friend wrote to me in an email:

"I did shoot the 3/4 of the SC pill just now and I used a three stage whirly filter from a n-exchange I got in Melb, thats why im more fucked up now and got a better rush than i had when i had a couple of lines of it i think, I just figured that i had bought dirty speed and other shit in the past that i didnt know what the ingredients were, surely this stuff couldnt be any worse or any dirtier than a $XX hit of crack from street dealer.
It's all made in pharmaceutical laboratory (so Doron says)
I know its kinda russian roulette, but ive shot up pills and Ecstacy when i was younger and had way dirtier stuff than this, for me its a good gauge to really test something's purity because its an instant effect (as you know if you shoot louie) and this stuff is amazing, i had no idea at all what to expect, the only "legals" i had tried in the past were those lame removed product name you get in viles from the No event names and other festivals...
Im so impressed with SC, even base, crystal and coke dont come close to this "clean" feeling, its truley amazing, and like ive said a few times now its even more mind blowing that this shit is still legal, i remember you said you were stocking up because you dont know how long it will be legal for, and I tend to agree and think i may have to stock up too, its like a massive underground secret.
I dont want to tell anyone about shooting it on the forum's either cause its kinda irresponsible, im sure its been done before, but the forums would most likely delete the posts because it may be seen as them condoning it therefore rendering them responsible if someone gets hurt, sick or dies from shooting it up."

[Edit- Please read the guidelines before posting again. lil angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
i remember you said you were stocking up because you dont know how long it will be legal for, and I tend to agree and think i may have to stock up too, its like a massive underground secret
... until some kid dies from ODing after reading how great and 'clean' the high was??

He mentioned that it dissolved very well. Said he wouldn't even think about putting it in his arm if it didn’t dissolve well.
Make sure you use a ‘three stage whirly filter’ though, same thing people use to inject E pills I’m told.
BTW: He mentioned that he had not had any drugs other than Mul for 3 years, so his tolerance would have been great.

I've injected dirty base that didnt even dissolve properly without a filter and didn't get sick.. Particles and stuff all in the rig... an SC sounds cleaner and if it doest make you stay up all night and next day feeling like shit and is just a quick stimulant rush then thats what im looking for

just because you have whacked up dirty whizz does'nt mean it's any less stupid or harmful to whack up unknown legals

For sure. wont disagree with that. But if it all dissolves hows it any more harmful than booting street whizz? Half of the backyard shit they dont even extract pseudo before using the product properly.. they just squeeze gel caps in.. so you're injecting paracetamol or anti histamines as well.

very true, heard of some horrid things that go into bakes

Last edited:
When you IV a street drug, you know what the drug actually is and usually have a fair idea what the that drug is typically cut with and how it might affect your body.

No one here knows with even the slightest degree of certainty what is in these yet. Anyone who is willing to boot this stuff is saying that they don't care what they put in their bodies; as long as it gets them high.

I'm not comfortable with this line of discussion anymore. Reports are still welcome but any more general discussion/questions about how to IV these will be removed.

Wont go on into any further details or questions but its worth noting unless you have a very reliable dealer, sometimes you don't know what you're getting. Powders are too easy to fake, and there's been a lot of home made phenylephrine base going around which we dont even know what the end stimulant is. IV is always a risky game unless you're getting something of 99%+ purity from a real lab. Now I wouldnt go to say that these products are made in a "proper lab"

I'm not comfortable with this line of discussion anymore. Reports are still welcome but any more general discussion/questions about how to IV these will be removed
Fair call, I wasn't sure i should even post about this in the 1st place, I won't be pissed if you delete all the threads containing it, as I'd hate to hear of someone OD'ing or getting very sick...
I just found it quite interesting more than anything, and thought others might like to know just how game some people are, even if they are quite experienced in the field.
But i do have to agree with Splatt on a few points he has made.

I'd be more worried about the impurities, whatever mix of essential oils (or impure intermediates) they're starting with... that is not a nice smell coming from the neoi dove caps.
Same reason I wouldn't shoot up MDMA crystal that smelled. Don't want to directly put a carcinogen into my bloodstream.

have personally tried the entire range of nd products...

although you do get a decent buzz of them i find them to be really dirty and the come down is horrendous compared to mdma.
also at times on sc/sc2s, i feel as though my heart was going to explode :/

maybe too much caffeine in them. would recommend not drinking redbull or V while on them.

until we find out what are in these products my personal advice is to stay away from them.

I want to experience the full effect (4 capsules at once)of whats in the NDs
But the caffeine content puts me off. So Im not going to do it.