• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-Doves test results

Remember all it needs to be illegal though is to feel like the drug is like another drug, and then it IS that drug, and in edible form despite molecular structure. Our analogue laws are tougher than Americas.

Splatt said:
Remember all it needs to be illegal though is to feel like the drug is like another drug, and then it IS that drug, and in edible form despite molecular structure. Our analogue laws are tougher than Americas.

Hi can you point me to a copy of this analogue law?

Splatt said:

NSW Analogue clause:

Any substance that is an analogue of a drug prescribed in this Schedule, being a substance that has psychotropic properties, is not separately specified in this Schedule and is, in relation to the drug, any of the following:(a) a structural isomer having the same constituent groups as the drug,(b) a structural modification obtained in one or more of the following ways:(i) the replacement of up to 2 carbocyclic or heterocyclic ring structures with different carbocyclic or heterocyclic ring structures,(ii) the addition of hydrogen atoms to 1 or more unsaturated bonds,(iii) the addition of 1 or more of the following groups having up to 6 carbon atoms in any alkyl residue, namely, alkoxy, cyclic diether, acyl, acyloxy, monoalkylamino and dialkylamino groups,(iv) the addition of 1 or more of the following groups having up to 6 carbon atoms in the group and being attached to oxygen, namely, alkyl, alkenyl and alkynyl groups (for example, ester groups and ether groups),(v) the addition of 1 or more of the following groups having up to 6 carbon atoms in the group and being attached to nitrogen, sulphur or carbon, namely, alkyl, alkenyl and alkynyl groups,(vi) the addition of 1 or more of the following groups, namely, halogen, hydroxy, nitro and amino groups,(vii) the replacement of 1 or more of the groups specified in subparagraphs (iii)–(vi) with 1 or more other groups so specified,(viii) the conversion of a carboxyl or an ester group into an amide group.

i see lots about chemical structure, nothing about "feel like the drug is like another drug"

starboy, taken from http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/dmata1985256/sch1.html hope that helps.

thanks marklar - I remember seeing one once before, sorry I'm a kiwi and not well versed in Australian law, nor which bits apply to a state and what applies to the whole west island, but I remember seing one that said something like "similar pharmacological activity" which coudl be taken to mean a similar feeling, I know a good lawyer could park his boat between "feeling" and "pharmacological activity" but it would appear that the law is supposed to capture such things.

Sorry I may be getting american laws mixed with australian. But I really do remember reading somewhere "If the drug has an active principle of another scheduled drug, it becomes that drug, unless it is a scheduled drug in another schedule, or an isomer/homologue/analogue of any salt or ester. This was on a federal gov.au site, not NSW related or to any other state.

well similar pharmacological activity would include release and flood of a) seretonin and b) dopamine... making it under that idealism an MDxA analogue.

What about sub-coca and Spirit??Are they inferior to neo-doves?
Or are the contents of these 2 known??

I tried ND2, nothing i'd write home about, imo the neo-doves own.

sub coca was pretty much like cocaine when snorted.

The sub cocas remind me so much of my first coke experiences I don't think I'll ever need to bother with coke again! Double dropped 2 cocas and felt insanely confident, chatty, happy and horney.

Neo doves are fun. Never got all that much euphoria off them however. Though in the right situation and after taking 3 I felt pretty loved up - comparable with MDMA.

Warning: Dont take lots two nights in a row. While you may experience no significant comedown dropping 3 cocas or doves in a night, doubling up on that will cause a comedown like nothing you've ever had. Not an overall depressive comedown, more trippy - distorted vision all day (!), headach, confusion, nausea. Felt fine within two days though.

juice_soldier said:
I tried ND2, nothing i'd write home about, imo the neo-doves own.

sub coca was pretty much like cocaine when snorted.

but they said ND2 is twice as strong

Last edited:
So these are completely legal to order? Sorry to ask again, im just a bit iffy ordering these to my house.

from what we know yes. Ive had some confiscated though. As long as the bottle dosen't say 'aphrodesiac' on it you should be fine.

This might sound really silly...

If I was to order a large amount of neo-doves is there any chance my details would be kept on record and watched or could my house be forcibly searched at a later date due to me being labelled as suspicious?

well, the company "claim" they dont contain illegal substances. I tend to believe this because they have restricted the SC2 product from alot of countries because of illegal content. (but all the other products ship anywhere)

A history of your online transactions will be held with the payment provider (in this case PP). I would guess PP would give up any details requested by police.

Another thing to note is that "i dont think" PP alow there service to be used with online pharmacies. However, the company are in no way trying to hide the sale of there products from PP, as I recieved a full reciept from PP listing the companys products and prices.

In general I would say customers would be easily traceable, but I doubt this company or products are that high up the list of concerns.

These are just my thoughts though and I could easily be wrong.

ps I have a mega mix of 60pills arriving this week fingers crossed (i live in the UK)

ohinvertedworld said:
So these are completely legal to order? Sorry to ask again, im just a bit iffy ordering these to my house.

It depends what country you are in - drug laws in different countries differ.

In NZ or Australia it looks like the ingredients are illegal under the analogues acts.

You might well get away with it, but I wouldn't say that they are "completely legal" to order - ignorance is no defense to legal prosecution, right?

^Well had someone have not told us the ingridients, none of us would have been ignorant would we? :p

kidding

If a site says it's legal, doesn't divulge any ingredients on the site, and has the appearance of a health/lifestyle company surely customs wouldn't bother to actually try and prosecute someone.... ??

Ignorance is one thing, but being a victim of misleading or deceptive advertising should be some kind of defence?

Ive already had some confiscated because they were labelled 'aphrodesiacs' - illegal to import under customs schedule 8. Dont stress though, customs doesn't know anything more about them than we do. If your too scared to import them, just don't do it... you could potentially have your names recorded.. leaving all the more for me!