• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Neo-Doves test results

Unnecessary posts removed.

Keep on topic and away from possible sourcing.

3 to the 3 said:
If a site says it's legal, doesn't divulge any ingredients on the site, and has the appearance of a health/lifestyle company surely customs wouldn't bother to actually try and prosecute someone.... ??

Ignorance is one thing, but being a victim of misleading or deceptive advertising should be some kind of defence?

Mistake of fact would potentially act as a defence...certainly in New Zealand....

If, for example, a party pill company decided to start selling mdma in their party pills, your defence would be you were mistaken as to teh contents of the pills when you purchased them.

This contrasts with mistakes of law...if you knew the contents but thought they were legal, and they weren't legal, you still get fuxed.

Make of this distinction and the evidentiary difficulties as you will, but exercise caution if you want to try it please

Just recieved my mixed 60 pills today, I must say the postage was very good, took three days to get from Israel to the UK (but I did pay for the best shipping), my bottle is not named "aphrodisiacs" but something different and better. My be a response to people complaining aphrodisiacs were getting stopped by customs.

Decided to go for the Sub-Cocas first, took one cap with water, split another cap open did a few lines (about 1/4 of the cap).

Painful on the up, might be cause my nose is fucked from recently going through a 2 month coke binge of about 1.5 oz. Vanilla / toilet skank flavour, not very pleasent. (was planning to rail the whole cap, but couldnt face it after the first trys)

Some people have remarked Sub-Coca's share simularities with coke. Personally, with the processes of snorting the powder I can see no simularities. Snorting Sub-Coca I find quite harsh and an unpleasurable taste and drip, whereas coke, I quite enjoy the hit, numbness, taste and aroma and a little gum numb is nice also.

However, in the proceeding effects sub-cola I can see some "slight" simularites with the effects of coke, the stimulation, and hornyness in particular. (but i dont want to get peoples hopes up too much).

In general I would say the effects are / were (i am 3hours in) plesent but very mild, certainly hasnt stopped me from working (work from home). I am quite a big guy though 230lb and have done probably 200+ e's in the past.

First thing I noticed was that breathing felt very nice, and deep breathing produced nice tingling, hair standing up. Music boosted the effects for me a notch. I also found it very pleasurable to lay down for 30mins and enjoy the feeling (I could of easily fallen asleep). Also, was hungry, I have just eaten a small roll, but dont feel the urge to stuff my face like usual.

I am pretty sure I dont face much if any comedown, as I didnt really come up much.

I will probably double drop next time, thinking I might double drop the Neo-doves in an hour or so.

In summery I would say: Plesent, Mild, short-lived, background stimulation, euphoria and hornyness. For me personally I would put it just inside a two on the shulgin scale.

So, I double dropped 2 NDs took between 30-40 mins to notice the feeling of coming up. For me personally, there are two very clear and distinguished effects. First, is body temp which seems to rise but feels like it has a cool edge to it which is a very relaxing, calm (but not sedating) plesent feeling, and on top of that, the simple act of breathing feels just lovely. I spent most of my time making music and found it very hard to pull away from that to try something else. When I did manage to break free from the music, I decided to get into bed, relax, and watch some TV while indulging in the warm/cool/relaxation feeling. And now four hours later as the effects wear off, I can definately feel the morish pull and a temptation to double drop another two, but I shall resist!

The effect life of the ND is both negative and possitive, sure I would love it to last longer, but then again its kinda nice to know you can drop it in the evening and not be too messed up to sleep at a reasonable hour.

I was initially reluctant to compare the ND effects with MDMA but for me at least there is no denying there are some simularities.

Also these are my first "party-pills"

Splatt said:
I want trip reports on ND2.

They're more subtle but smoother than Neo Doves. I accidently took one thinking it was something else and dozed off for 45 minutes but woke up feeing very nice;) They're actually more like Spirits but hornier. I could function perfectly normally one one of these but the high doesn't last that long. Hardly any comedown though.

The length of the peak is rather dissapointing by the sounds of things :(
Hopefully mine arrive soon :D

I think a 3 methoxy analog would also release seratonin & dopamine. What would be the legal situstion on bk 3-M DMA?

SPIRITS
Double dropped Spirits this evening, but bare in mind it was probably affected by the fact that I tried 2NDs and 1SC yesterday.
Dropped 10pm

10:45 First noticeable stable effects, tingling around head but mostly breathing and body relaxation yet energy (as with the neo-doves) I was taking notes all the way through the experience, at 10:45 I felt I was in for a milder but pleasant experience.

10:50 Bang, now I shoot up to something very strong, almost overwhelming, certainly unexpected, very nice feeling though, was trying to write music at the time, couldn’t get past the first bar cause every melody I chose sounded just wonderful. Eyes and facial muscles were wobbling a little now and again (but no e-like rolling and gurning for me). But this peak experience lasted just 20mins. Noticed some hazy / mistiness in rooms of light.

Wouldn’t describe it as a buzz, but more like a clean feeling of body / mind mmmmmm’ness? Euphoria? Relaxed energy?, again gotta match it quite close to MDMA.

23:10 Dropped down to level more consistent with what I had read and what I expected. Was not disappointed though, quite pleased I had that initial strong come up, but quite content to be at the more subtle level.

Since 12 the feeling slowly faded away and now at 2:00 I can still feel some of the stimulation and residual effects, but lushness has gone.

In comparison between ND and Spirit, to be honest, if someone gave me two pills and I downed them I am not sure I could tell that much of difference between the feeling and effects. But its only a first try of ND and Spirits, maybe I can pin it down at a later date.

With regards to the strength, the initial comeup on the Spirits (for 20mins) owned any part of the ND experience and then dropped to a lower level than the NDs which seemed generally more stable.

For clarity here is a scale of strength I experience in 20min intervals:

ND = 0 3 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 5 4 3 2 1 1
SP = 0 3 8 5 5 5 5 4 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Seriously someone stop me from getting out a marker and graph paper!

All that junk above is probably going to be different for everyone depending on size, weight, experience, situation, setting, amount etc. But what I can say for sure is both are very pleasant, enjoyable and very short.

Ok I think I should take a break for a day or two before double dropping the ND2s. Really hope I am not in for a magnified hangover tomorrow. Fuck 55 pills left! Perhaps it would be healthy for me to find some like-minded friends!

So and ND and a Spirit at once might be interesting.

Excellent trip report Carlosk! :)

Are people getting what they want after only a single ND or SC? I've found that the buzz from just one ND or SC to be quite residual, not really all that fun.. definitely not boring though.

Most of the people I know who have tried these recommend double dropping to get the best initial effects. I'm still undecided though.. While I don't think single dropping the ND's does enough for me I've found that just one SC to give a pretty intense initial rush, so much so that the last time I had one I had to sit down for a few minutes because my heart was racing so hard.

Thanks guys, but honestly, the pleasure has been all mine ;)

Ilikeacid, I definitely agree that one just doesn’t cut it, my first test was a single SC which I found to be really just an indication of potential. SC seem very popular so I would like to try them again with a double drop.

Despite that I wouldn’t feel comfortable recommending people double drop, especially on a first try. Just no way of knowing how different people will react. Can always drop one to start and another after an hour or so when feeling confident that it is ok, or even edge yourself up further with the odd line here and there.

I am sure many of you can handle double dropping no problem, but equally there could be alot of inexperienced people trying these. As a first time, as a rule, better to find yourself enjoying subtle effects than a feeling of over-doing-it to a level thats not comfortable.

DANGER CONSIDERATION:

I want to be responsible and honest with myself about the dangers of taking these drugs. I have learnt a LOT since discovering bluelight, always looking at chemical names, researching on Wikipedia etc. But I still don’t really have the understanding to make an informed judgement about the dangers of such a product.

In the past I was more careless with MDMA, and I was simply reassured by the numbers, reports of xxxx number of people using vs reports of xxxx number of people dieing / bad effects. All my friends did it with no problems, why should I have a problem, etc...

Now I am a little older, more knowledgeable I really want to try and understand the possible problems with the chemicals and their use.

Is there any way to assess the scale of risk with this product (not knowing for sure the content). Because If i was forced to place a scale of risk 1-10 on this product, or compare it with dangers of other drugs, I really wouldn’t have a clue.

Caffeine: I am happy to cross off the list as anything worrying.
Metamfepramone: Can i use amfepramone (Tenate Dospan) as a guide?
Mystery Phenethylamine: Can I use other Phenethylamines as a guide or perhaps Phenethylamines as a whole.

Maybe it’s just not possible to access these risks without knowing exactly what the content is. Maybee I can say this product is causing xxxx to happen in the brain and the dangers with that are xxxx?

After a double drop I don’t feel a heavy comedown, i don’t feel my body has undergone anything too stressful.
Would appreciate your views on this...

ilikeacid said:
Warning: Dont take lots two nights in a row. While you may experience no significant comedown dropping 3 cocas or doves in a night, doubling up on that will cause a comedown like nothing you've ever had. Not an overall depressive comedown, more trippy - distorted vision all day (!), headach, confusion, nausea. Felt fine within two days though.

After two days of double dropping, I can see what you mean, I didnt experience anything as bad as ilikeacid mentioned, but some slight blurred vision, dizzyness. More like a background effect that I wouldnt notice if occupied with something else. Like body is saying, take a day off...

Starboy said:
We may do some more work on them to identify the mystery phenethylamine at a later date.

Any update on this? is this still a possibility, would love to know more.

Ok, I've only had a quick scan through the thread... do we actually know what is in these pills yet?

I felt like adding a quick update on these:

ND2s
I double dropped the ND2s, initially I could see points made by other users that they are the "Champaign, Rolls Royce" Product. But ultimately they are just too weak. I felt like 2 x ND2 was equal in strength to 1 x ND. I felt somewhat disappointed and went straight into double dropping sub-colas. I wouldnt really recommend ND2s to anyone, unless you are looking for something weaker, or are too curious.

EXCESSIVE USE ANG MIXING PILLS
I think I found my limit. Here is a rough time scale:

Sat: total = 6
2pm 2 x ND2s
6pm 2 x SC
10pm 2 x SC

Sun: total = 4
8pm 2 x ND
1am 2 x ND

All was going well until about 3am when I started to develop a headache which got worse and worse as the dove wore off (more akin to what ilikeacid was describing)... I was reluctant to take any pain medication, but it got quite painful and annoying. I figured 500 Paracetamol / 30 Codeine couldn’t hurt? That pretty much sorted me out just fine.

I probably overdid it on multiple fronts, too many for me (10), on consecutive days, three different products. Was just eager to try everything

Will try and limit it now to something like only 1 product per day, no more than 4-6, at least 3 days between sessions. I guess people have to find their own limits...

katmeow said:
My mix pack arrived today - took about 3 1/2 weeks, but hasn't been touched by customs. Although, I am on a bit of a sober break, so it'll be another few weeks before I can report back.
wow 3 1/2 weeks. mine were sent on the 26th last month, so im hoping they will arrive soon :).

Great info guys.