Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom Season 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psilo.

The area we walk is pretty big, admittedly the patches we find are nothing compared to a few of the ones you see posted here, but being reasonably new to the game we only have a couple of little spots that we know of.
Still its keeping us pretty wasted on a regular basis so Im not currently complaining :) It would be nice to find one of those monster patches though and fill up my handy dandy coles green shopper bag.
As for managing the patches, we try as hard as we can to look after them, leaving anything that look a bit small and making sure we dont completely clear up a patch.

any shrooms grow in qld ? ive heard about blue meanies/moonies but have never had any luck finding them and the climate here is sooo diffrerent to the south...

You will have more chance looking for cubes in QLD, try shroomery.org for more info.

cool will check out shroomery but at the same time is there any qld'ers that can offer some input ?

Immortal Teknique said:
Hows it going Psilo, i imagine you would be fairly high right now :)

All i can say is WOW!

I highly recommend the combination!

It was about my 10th time but at higher levels than usual

I ended up having roughly 200 micro's of LSD and a second 20mg dose of psilocin at +4hrs %)

Farrrrking awesome visuals and thought patterns!

I ended up walking around geelong and just looking at all the pretty colours lol

I probably looked a bit freaky to common dudes on the street now i think back hahaha

I'm just about done for this year now...

Leave a few eggs in the basket to fry up next season hahahahaha

hi everyone,

This is my first post ( I just joined Bluelight ) and I can't tell you how excited I was to find this forum the other night. I have been interested in mushies for a long time but have never met any like mined ppl b4. I use to live in Melb, and now seeing the pictures of what can be found around the eastern suburbs is very annoying....I used to live there and never thought they were so close at hand!
I'm now in south east Qld and was wondering if there was any chance of finding shrooms up here....at this time of year?

anyone know?

Thanks in advance......And I will be moving back to the greatest city in Aust ( Melb ) as soon as possible.

All Is Lost.

All Is Lost said:
hi everyone,

This is my first post ( I just joined Bluelight ) and I can't tell you how excited I was to find this forum the other night. I have been interested in mushies for a long time but have never met any like mined ppl b4. I use to live in Melb, and now seeing the pictures of what can be found around the eastern suburbs is very annoying....I used to live there and never thought they were so close at hand!
I'm now in south east Qld and was wondering if there was any chance of finding shrooms up here....at this time of year?

anyone know?

Thanks in advance......And I will be moving back to the greatest city in Aust ( Melb ) as soon as possible.

All Is Lost.

South east qld is the place to be for Psilocybe Cubensis mate

They grow during the rainy season, mainly in in cow shit and are a bit weaker than the shrooms we get down here in vic.

Go look them up on a search engine and you should find all you need to know.

You're bound to run into someone who eats them up your way. I always do when i'm in that area...

Happy hunting!

Is everyone mushy'd out this season?

Been a while since this thread has seen any action!

Just dropping by and thought I'd ask if the season was over in south-west WA?
It's been some time since swim went picking!!

devouredflesh said:
how do u put pics in ur replies?
i got a few id like to put up for ya's

Find a image hosting site like photobucket or something like that...then just press the insert image button above the text boxt when you reply here and paste your images URL. Easy!

What time roughly does the Victorian season finish for Subs?
Am i foolish to be hunting now?
(Dandenong Ranges)

psybeebee said:
Just dropping by and thought I'd ask if the season was over in south-west WA?
It's been some time since swim went picking!!

Season is crankin' over your way, yes...

My mates are having good pickings

Kelly666 said:
What time roughly does the Victorian season finish for Subs?
Am i foolish to be hunting now?
(Dandenong Ranges)

You have plenty of time, atleast untill the end of august and my guess is with the way the season has been this year you will have longer than that again...

Good luck

Yeah, I'm finding subs pretty frequnetly atm, its still freezing and will be for a while, so there should be a fair bit of time. Anyone found any a. muscaria, I haven't had any luck in that regards...

willow11 said:
Yeah, I'm finding subs pretty frequnetly atm, its still freezing and will be for a while, so there should be a fair bit of time. Anyone found any a. muscaria, I haven't had any luck in that regards...

Found A. Muscaria all over the place in south west vic, just like subs this season i have never seen so many!

I hate muscaria and i hope no inexperianced psychedelic users go out and try them without a good shaman and a fuckload of knowledge before hand.

The best place to look is the edge of pine forests if your interested williow11

Thanks PsiloSubNaut, tried to thank you in a PM (and ask something) but I'm not allowed to send PM's :-(
Going on my 2nd hunt tonight. I love bushwalks in the dark!

PsiloSubNaut said:
Found A. Muscaria all over the place in south west vic, just like subs this season i have never seen so many!

I hate muscaria and i hope no inexperianced psychedelic users go out and try them without a good shaman and a fuckload of knowledge before hand.

The best place to look is the edge of pine forests if your interested williow11

Sdmittedly I haven't looked esp. hard. Must do, love the spotty mushroom. Not neeccesarily the effects though 8o

willow11 said:
Sdmittedly I haven't looked esp. hard. Must do, love the spotty mushroom. Not neeccesarily the effects though 8o

I love the look of them, they are definately one of the most amazing shrooms i have seen.

They are natures art at its best!

I will never take them again unless i want to feel extremely close to god or completely delerious lol

You shouldn't have too much trouble finding them if you have a decent look, as i said earlier i have never seen so many. This year i have been finding rings of 20 or more A. Muscaria on the edges of pine forests in the green triangle area.

Status
Not open for further replies.