Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mushroom season 2005/2006

Immortal Teknique said:
Hahaha welcome to my world.

Yer no shit !

Funny thing is i hardly ever log in, so i had a few PM's from like weeks ago.... lol

As for the WA season, I think we need more Rain.

Were still getting warm days here !

Everyone is loving these sunny days.. Im not im hating em....

RAIN RAIN Please, and i want to see ICE on my windscreen tomorrow !

Rain yes yes yes we need lots of rain like today.
Fuckin yummy pics. although some look poisonous. can you name the specimen in each pic please.
Don't close thread just banned and stop those bastard amatures asking for ID's and location and sources. to those weak lazy fools fmay you find out the hard way like most of us.
go for a look yourself.
as for WA hunters don't pillage and rape. just respect it will be time soon enough. ore people should try to grow there own

nice photos!
I am awaiting the first WA sightings with baited breath, then, the great hunt will begin!!

I dunno why other people are having trouble finding shrooms in the blue mountains. I live here and I haven't had any trouble at all..... Golf Courses ppl!! Also I do have the advantage of knowing spots that retain a stupid amount of moisture no matter how dry the weather. And no don't ask me where these sites are. Half the magic of shrooms is finding ur own fucking spots.

But alas, I got all these mushrooms and no real desire anymore to eat them. I think I have learned all I can from them because my last trip (and I did it in 3-4 day spaces apart so as not to gain tolerance) I found eating 30+ mushrooms just seemed to become introspective and fortified reality rather than distorting and abstracting it. I've learned the benefits of not taking drugs lately now and getting more into my tai-chi, pa'qua and mantra excercises. I just hope other shroomers will get to this level too someday because life is a lot more beautiful now that I can see all these things by just the will of my mind rather than the guidance of a chemical.

Peace Out and hold onto and learn to do these things for urself someday.

:)

TimmmaH said:
nice photos!
I am awaiting the first WA sightings with baited breath, then, the great hunt will begin!!

consider them sighted!

Have a good season.

sillycybe said:
consider them sighted!

Have a good season.

Dude ?

Sighted what... pin heads ?

I went to the Balingup/nannup area, this morning !

We didnt sight anything big enough to be sighted and classed as a P.sub....

I personally think that region need's a whole lotta more rain.

The grass wasnt even wet enough to soak my shoe's and the soil, and ground cover was way too dry !

Its definatly cold enough tho, and there are many other varieteys around !

i'lld say wait untill we get at least 2 days solid rain, then a week after that it will be in buisness !

anyways. what a mission !

I had these weird side effects from these shrooms, they were subs. I cudnt move my face in the way i wanted i was making weird face expressions, and i cudnt do tricep pushdowns at the gym, but i cud do evrything else, no triceps pushdowns

I have always wondered what is the species that are avialable in Western Australia because i have found 2 species. i have a few mushroom books i have narrowed it down to a few but does anyone know for sure what we get in WA.

one i think is Psilocybe subaeruginosa
but another one looks like Copelandia cyanescens or some panaeolus

fuck the cops are all over the WA spots it makes me sweat.
i went down this weekend cause i was close by anyways. found a few orange bits of fungus and a few white mushys but nothing pschedelic. WA season hasn't started yet. you know when it has cause cops pull you over a search they didn't care so.. anyways fuck the police down south got othing better to do. we cause no harm we don't bother nobody. i wonder if they can bust you for eating them as you go if you don't pick them. i wonder what the police copshop hours are down south.

Last edited by a moderator:
tadfish said:
fuck the cops are all over the WA spots it makes me sweat.
i went down this weekend cause i was close by anyways. found a few orange bits of fungus and a few white mushys but nothing pschedelic. WA season hasn't started yet. you know when it has cause cops pull you over a search they didn't care so.. anyways fuck the police down south got othing better to do. we cause no harm we don't bother nobody. i wonder if they can bust you for eating them as you go if you don't pick them. i wonder what the police copshop hours are down south.
i am hoping to post some pics when i locate some.

The Number one species in WA is Psilocybe subaeruginosa !

I've never heard of any other active Spiecies in WA.....

Dont be so paraniod about the police, at the end of the day they are only doing there job !

There are many other spots where Mushrooms can be found, of course the police are gonna target the hotspots in WA !

Last year in the peak of the season, Me and 3 of my mates, at around 1am we were pulled over for doing 59 in a 50 zone or some shit like that, the driver was breath tested, and that was about it, all we got was a "drive Safely" and a "cya later" from the police !

I thought we were screwed, due to the fact that we were all rugged up in beanies and gumboot's and had 4 torches on the back seat !

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the time what your are doing is illegal plus you are tresspassing and sometimes damaging private property.

Farmers and locals of the area hate people like you.

fine and crimial record its the record i am worried about.
do they bother if you have already eaten them.
i am thinking staying in balingup up and just asking the locals to get me some to avoid the risk.

YAY!!! My patch has had a much needed breather and now it's got heaps of shrooms popping up everywhere. If only those stupid fucking dogs would stop tearing up the mulch heaps more would be growing.

I am lucky enough to have discovered that a park less than 500 meters from home has a very large mulch area that is basically farming mushrooms of all sorts, 2 walks down there with the first producing 85 and 4 days later after more rain i scored about 180. :)