• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mu(x)kE V's Piglet

Actually I have changed my mind. At least this thread is half amusing
smile.gif
. Off Topic is just well crap really.
------------------
Happy Jack cause I'm a brat.
That's why I am a Happy Jack.

awwwwwwww...guys...why won't u just let this thread...DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
...um...sorry...i actually don't want the thread to die...no...not the thread...just the ugggggggggggggggglllllllyyyyyyyyyyy mucke...yep...that's the one...yeah...the one with the reallllllyyyy ugly face... kinda scarry almost...
...then there is mr.tarsan who was always on my side but then as soon as he became a """"*M*O*D*E*R*A*T*O*R""" he started getting all weird and stuff and putting in comments about this turining into an rdc board type thing
wink.gif
pffffft...LIKE THE HUMAN THAT GREW UP WITH THE APES...(hence is an ape) aka tarsarlan can talk...just look at his posts at the beggining of this thread...
.....haste...NOOOOOOO MOREEEEE PORK CHOPS 4 U MY BOIIIII!!!!!!!
...to all of you: BOW TO THE PIGLET....THE ETERNAL KING OF ALL THE ANIMALS ON EARTH...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

ooohhhhhh...i almost forgott...u can all kiss my little ass with the pink curly little tail right above it...yeah...that's right...even the moderators...
wink.gif

Alrite, can we PLEASE get organised and take a roll call of all animals and of course get the teams divided..
Of course the rest of them stupid humans can join in if they please!!!!
hAhAHAHAHAHAHA
OK...i haf been accused of being a traitor before so who cares!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

and oh yeah, when are we gonna gif our little piggy the marcellis Wallace treatment ala Pulp Fiction?!?!?
[This message has been edited by GoNeGoOsE (edited 23 October 2000).]

well now...
we have
A MunkE
A Wombat(thats me
wink.gif
)
A Piglet
A Horse
A Goose( a gone one at that)
A Tarsan
...ummmm)
A Dragon(with big f)eet)
A Kitten(a blue one)
A Duck(a peeking one )
oh and a
FuzzyWuzzy Bear(aka Replicah)
n e thing else?

damn it now the wombat's loose
wink.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.

insolent fools!
do you not realise by now, i am MunkE, the invincible!
this is my thread, i cannot loose, especially not with my trusty trainer -MikeySammy
so be gone now all of you, and allow me to rule in peace.
------------------
"its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye...but even then its still pretty funny" -That lesbian comedian woman on the abc

MunkE, MikeySammy - just remember - the BOURBON always wins
wink.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.

hahahahaha haste, true true, cant wait to get those picks on here
smile.gif

------------------
"its all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye...but even then its still pretty funny" -That lesbian comedian woman on the abc

bahahahahahaha this is a joke, ducks are even smaller than geese, and look what we did to the goose
smile.gif

*finds a big stick*
*pokes the pathetic little duck*
whoops i didn't mean to do that,
*looks at the duck, with stick poking in one end and out the other*
hmm i didn't think they were that weak, ohwell anyone for roast duck?
------------------

*yawn*
*pokes goose*
dont you think it would be funny to cast MunkE, SassY, and Hamlet as monkey, sandy, and pigsey from Monkey Magic.
------------------
Now youre playin with Fire.
Fire and Ice.
[This message has been edited by Dustoff (edited 23 October 2000).]

OEI!!!!!!! wat's the deal wif abusing the goose??
And also wat's wrong wif being gone at that?!?!?!
GrRrrrrrrrrrrrr....Didn't you know that DUCKS FLY TOGETHER?!?! wait till they start pecking your eyes out!!!
*pecks the stoopid wombat*
Die you primitive thing!!! All your other wombats in the world haf died off..wat's stopping you!!!
heh heh heh
wink.gif

ayy whats ya deal goose?
twas the violent munkE (with a MikeySammy as trainer), that dissed the gEEse
wink.gif

baa..wombats are an evolutionary
well now
ravers came from the underground
wombats live underground for much of thier time, therefore you shall all bow down to thee!!!
haha, play nice peeps
wink.gif

Hey guys, there's also another monkey running around somewhere.... a madmonkey
smile.gif

------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce.

aahhhhhh...i hate you guys...i hate u guys so very, very much...
...btw...DON"T CALL ME PIGLET!!!

The duck has been reincarnated back to life and is out with a vengence to get that MuckE.
Quack Quack Quack.
You have created a monster with this duck.
When Pekkie gets done over she doesn't get mad she gets even.
Pecks MuckE about 50 times . ouch ouch ouch ouch Just wait till my feathers get caught in your eye
smile.gif

Just remember you can kill a duck, but someone will always reincarnate me, and that duck will be back for attack.
------------------
Happy Jack cause I'm a brat.
That's why I am a Happy Jack.

Hay pekkie! ever been to the zoo?
*picks up shit*
*looks around for the insignificant yet annoying little F ah i mean duck*
*throws shit at the duck*
Bahahahahahaha look at the duck, bahahahaha
------------------